HOW TO GET TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Butting into a conversation and then refusing to respond is nothing but disruptive. Report the Meshak people for being disruptive. It's the only thing that gets their attention.

We are only spreading our convictions which have been disregarded and treated like elephant in the room.

It is so disgraceful and dishonest way to spread the Truth which most of you do not seek.

Jesus says we know them by their fruit.

You people disregard the fruit you are producing and trying to shut Christians who dont agree with your faith.

You are the ones who are disrupting by avoiding the bottom line.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Maybe this thread could go boring while you bully others by getting them removed.
Posting in a thread and then refusing to answer questions about what they posted is called being a troll, and trolls get removed.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
We are only spreading our convictions which have been disregarded and treating like elephant in the room.

It is so disgraceful and dishonest way to spread the Truth which most of you do not seek.

Jesus says we know them by their fruit.

You people disregard the fruit you are producing and trying to shut Christians who dont agree with your faith.

You are the ones who are disrupting by avoiding the bottom line.
MESHAK!

So glad you could join us again.

Here's my question, in case you missed it:

Meshak, what happens to people who die rejecting God?

God's Truth

GT, what happens to people who die rejecting God?

I believe people who do not obey Jesus are rejecting him.

I also believe it means they do not have the relationship with God now while living on this earth.

Does that mean I believe that when they die they go to Hell? No. I believe that God is the judge and knows if they never heard the truth and what is the condition of their heart and whether or not they repent after they die.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

I also believe it means they do not have the relationship with God now while living on this earth.

Does that mean I believe that when they die they go to Hell? No. I believe that God is the judge and knows if they never heard the truth and what is the condition of their heart and whether or not they repent after they die.

right on. They have been told this tons of times.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

So what happens if they die and they're completely and utterly rejecting God?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
That means Jesus came first for those who already belonged to God, but that when Jesus was crucified, all can come to him to be saved.
That's not even what the verse says...

Here it is again, in case you misread it:

But He answered and said, [JESUS]“I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”[/JESUS] - Matthew 15:24 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew15:24&version=NKJV

Again, what would a three year old child say that it means, not what GT says it means.

God's Truth

right on. They have been told this tons of times.

Right; there are people here who have been told how to have a relationship with Jesus now, but they reject it, they reject him. They were given much by hearing the truth and they still reject. They will be punished more for that rejection, but they can still be saved from Hell, if they have enough in them to repent of their sins. However, the danger then will be the guilt, not much unlike the guilt of Judas.

A person has to be sorry but they must also believe they are forgiven.

Those here who do wrong to the preachers of obedience will have more guilt than most.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus was sent to the whole world. He spread the good news to Jews because they already had relationship with God.

And the whole world have to accept Jesus as Lord and Savior including the Jews.

This is the most clear and simple truth.

This is Christianity 101.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Jesus was sent to the whole world. He spread the good news to Jews because they already have relationship with God.

So what happens to those who die who don't have a relationship with God?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus gave mission to His apostles to spread the good news to the whole world.

this is another Christianity 101.

God's Truth

That's not even what the verse says...

Here it is again, in case you misread it:

But He answered and said, [JESUS]“I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”[/JESUS] - Matthew 15:24 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew15:24&version=NKJV

Again, what would a three year old child say that it means, not what GT says it means.

Listen to the whole counsel of God.

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

Paul calls it Jews first then Gentiles.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Listen to the whole counsel of God.

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

Paul calls it Jews first then Gentiles.
So you can't even conceive of how a three year old would answer "what is this verse saying" when talking about Matthew 15:24?

That's sad.

GT, if scripture is understandable even by a child, then why do you insist on making it so COMPLICATED!?

God's Truth

Jesus was sent to the whole world. He spread the good news to Jews because they already had relationship with God.

But you preach against what the scriptures say about knowing now if we are saved and obeying and maintaining that salvation.

God's Truth

So you can't even conceive of how a three year old would answer "what is this verse saying" when talking about Matthew 15:24?

That's sad.

GT, if scripture is understandable even by a child, then why do you insist on making it so COMPLICATED!?

You are ignorant. Ask any child that hasn't been confused by your false doctrines, ask the child if people should obey God.

You are ensnared by Satan to preach against obeying God.

Jesus knows what it will be like for people such as yourself when you die.

God's Truth

Take a look at Judas who was given much but did not obey.

Judas ended up being sorry and repenting, but the guilt of what he did kept him from being saved.

Look at all the ignorant people here who attack those who preach obedience to Christ.

Look at these people who preach against obeying what Jesus taught when he walked the earth.

How will your guilt hold up when face with Jesus?

Jesus knows how it will hold up; the outcome for you is not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.