HOW TO GET TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ac28

If you follow the MAD doctrine and find your calling in Paul's Acts books, you will find that no one in that calling will go to heaven. The calling all through Acts, from Ac2 through Ac28:28 is the earthly kingdom promised to Israel. The Acts period is 100% Israel. Why else would Paul always go to the Jew first? Why did the last event in Acts involve his preaching to the Pharisees? Why did Paul say that, "for the hope of Israel I am bound with this chain", in Ac28:20, if Israel was set aside in Ac9. Every Gentile during the entirety of Acts was grafted into Israel. There is a heavenly calling of the New Jerusalem, which will eventually be attached to the earth - it is the "prize" of Israel's promised Kingdom.

On the other hand, we find that those Saints that can SEE the NEW 100% Gentile calling in Ephesians and the other 6 books Paul wrote after Ac28:28, DO have a hope of Heaven. They have a hope of being in God's uncreated heaven, Far Above the Created Heavens, in Glory, where Christ is now seated at the right hand of God. And, according to Ps8:1, Glory is above the heavens.

Last edited:

TrevorL

Greetings xfrodobagginsx,
ARE YOU 100% SURE THAT IF YOU DIED TODAY THAT YOU WOULD GO TO HEAVEN?
If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven.
Now that you are on your way to heaven, you should attend a bible believing church and follow in baptism.
I do not believe that we go to heaven when we die. I believe that when we die we return to the dust and wait for the resurrection when Christ returns to establish his kingdom on earth for 1000 years. Those that are faithful will live with Christ upon the earth for the 1000 years, not in heaven.

Kind regards
Trevor

ThreeAngels

You don't go to heaven when you die, and that goes for hell too. Otherwise there would be no need of a resurrection, or of judgment, because we must be judged before being admitted to heaven. The word of God says, "He hath appointed a day, in the which He will judge the world in righteousness by that Man whom He hath ordained; whereof He hath given assurance unto all men, in that He hath raised Him from the dead." Acts 17:31. We also read in Jude "The angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, He hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day." Jude 6. As an aside, this judgment is ongoing (we know it by study of the book of Daniel) because when Jesus comes, His reward is with Him (see Rev 22:12)

False Prophet

You should know that excruciating form will not guide to the road that leads to eternal life.
Acts 2
[21] And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
As you saw excruciating form gave us the wrong scriptures in order to get saved.

xfrodobagginsx

Greetings xfrodobagginsx,
I do not believe that we go to heaven when we die. I believe that when we die we return to the dust and wait for the resurrection when Christ returns to establish his kingdom on earth for 1000 years. Those that are faithful will live with Christ upon the earth for the 1000 years, not in heaven.

Kind regards
Trevor

Christians Do go to heaven:
Mr 16:19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.
2Co 5:8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.
(KJV)
Php 1:21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
22 But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not.
23 For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better:
24 Nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for you.
People in heaven:
Re 19:1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:
(KJV)
Jesus Christ is going to rule and reign on the earth. The believers will be with Him on the earth at that time. Right now believer's go to heaven to be with the Lord Jesus Christ because that is where He is.

TrevorL

Greetings xfro,
Christians Do go to heaven:
Mr 16:19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.
This is talking of the Lord Jesus Christ.
2Co 5:8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.
Php 1:21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
22 But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not.
23 For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better:
24 Nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for you.
Jesus Christ is going to rule and reign on the earth. The believers will be with Him on the earth at that time. Right now believer's go to heaven to be with the Lord Jesus Christ because that is where He is.
Paul explains what was to happen when he “departed”:
2 Timothy 4:1,6-8: 1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the living and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
6 For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. 7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: 8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

Paul’s next conscious moment after his departure will be at the resurrection at which time he will be united with Jesus because he loved his appearing.

Kind regards
Trevor

xfrodobagginsx

Greetings xfro,This is talking of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Paul explains what was to happen when he “departed”:
2 Timothy 4:1,6-8: 1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the living and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
6 For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. 7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: 8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

Paul’s next conscious moment after his departure will be at the resurrection at which time he will be united with Jesus because he loved his appearing.

Kind regards
Trevor

Sorry, but Paul was clearly referring to himself, not Christ. He said "For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better:" Paul was clearly saying that if he desires to die so that he can be with Christ. Paul knows it's far better because he has been there!! I don't believe in soul sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.