HOW TO GET TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Yes, he did not create it in vain. The universe is ours to dress and keep.

I do not get what you mean? We cannot travel the universe. We may someday get to Mars, not exactly what is beyond our galaxy.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I do not get what you mean? We cannot travel the universe. We may someday get to Mars, not exactly what is beyond our galaxy.

Space travel is not for the natural human body, but Paul said there is a natural body and a spiritual body. As we have borne one we will bear the other.

The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God and if children then heirs, heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ... (Romans 8:16-17)

You have put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that He put all in subjection under him, He left nothing that is not put under him. But now we do not yet see all things put under him. (Hebrews 2:8)​

How much of the universe did we and Jesus inherit? How about all of it?

xfrodobagginsx

I was saved when I was 4. I was raised in church, but the churches that I attended were what I would consider legalistic. When I turned 18 I stopped going due to the legalism. As I remained out of God's will, I became more and more miserable. I tried to return to the Lord, but circumstances were as though the Lord wasn't going to allow that yet. He wanted to teach me something. The Lord never left me, but I felt like He was a million miles away at times. I went to college, but everything and I mean everything, Job, school, ect. all went against me. Nothing would work out for me. Way too many details to tell, but basically I felt like I had a curse on my life. I actually came to the point of suicide. I became so very hardened by just a ton of abuse that had happened to me. I told the Lord that if things didn't change, I was going to end it all. I could feel Him standing over me and lift His mighty hand away, just little. I met my wife and got married, had kids. On 9-9-2001 I turned 30. Two days later was 9-11, when the Twin Towers were attacked. I realized that the Lord was coming soon and did not want to remain where I was. He had already been dealing with me for a few years prior, but now it was time to go back. I searched for a church and visited one that was very legalistic. I filled out the visitor's card and they came out to visit on a wed. They asked me to come back. I said "How do I know that this is the church that God want's me to go to"? The man said "have you asked Him" I said "no" He said "Why don't you pray and ask Him and we'll get going". I prayed half heartedly for the Lord to let me know if that was where He wanted me.

That night, about midnight, I laid in my bed, my wife facing the opposite way. I was thinking about whether I wanted to go back there or not and decided, No, I was not going to go back there. The very Moment that I made my decision, I felt God's Holy Spirit begin to slowly move through my wall and hover over my chest. He was in the form of a cloud. I felt His eyes look directly into mine and say "I want you to go back to that church" in a very mild, meek, soft voice, yet without any sound. It was crystal clear. I said "Ok, Lord, if that's where you want me to go I'll go back there. If that's what you want me to do I'll go back to that church". Then I broke down and told Him that I was sorry for my sins and that I would serve Him from now on. I had big issue with the pastor of that church. He was a very strict, breathe down your neck type of a person, yet God used him in my life. He discipled me and taught me how to do the music. The Lord kept opening doors there to serve in a huge way. They had a tract ministry there where they printed up millions of gospel tracts and a booklet called "The Baptist Bread". It's similar to "The Daily Bread".

xfrodobagginsx

Ga 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Ga 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

xfrodobagginsx

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

KingdomRose

Hey, how about the prospect of living right here on Earth forever? In PARADISE! Endless life in a beautiful paradise where there is plenty to eat, mansions for everyone, no sickness or physical challenges (like deafness, blindness, etc.), no suffering, no anxieties, no death. Everybody is young and healthy. You can do what you love to do, and you won't have to go to some job working for someone else just to pay bills. You can work on your car, ride your horses, swim with the dolphins, learn musical instruments, take in knowledge that really will never end; always something to learn.

What about this??? Why do people ASSUME we are destined for heaven? It isn't true. Read the following scriptures if you want to see for yourself what God has promised:

Isaiah 11:1-9

Isaiah 33:24

Isaiah 35:1,6

Isaiah 65:21-25

None of those things are in heaven. God's promises of a paradise on Earth are for US! More:

Psalm 37:9-11,29

Matthew 5:5

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Hey, how about the prospect of living right here on Earth forever? In PARADISE! Endless life in a beautiful paradise where there is plenty to eat, mansions for everyone, no sickness or physical challenges (like deafness, blindness, etc.), no suffering, no anxieties, no death. Everybody is young and healthy. You can do what you love to do, and you won't have to go to some job working for someone else just to pay bills. You can work on your car, ride your horses, swim with the dolphins, learn musical instruments, take in knowledge that really will never end; always something to learn.

What about this??? Why do people ASSUME we are destined for heaven? It isn't true. Read the following scriptures if you want to see for yourself what God has promised:

Isaiah 11:1-9

Isaiah 33:24

Isaiah 35:1,6

Isaiah 65:21-25

None of those things are in heaven. God's promises of a paradise on Earth are for US! More:

Psalm 37:9-11,29

Matthew 5:5

You war against the church which is the kingdom of God as to it's heavenly part, and you war against the Jews [along with the meek] to who the kingdom is promised as to it's earthly part.

Yet you spect to wake up dead one day and find yourself an inheritee....

Ben Masada

You war against the church which is the kingdom of God as to it's heavenly part, and you war against the Jews [along with the meek] to who the kingdom is promised as to it's earthly part.

Yet you spect to wake up dead one day and find yourself an inheritee....

If you do believe that the Church is the Kingdom of God, every thing said above in the previous post by Kingdom Rose means exactly the opposite about the Kingdom of God on earth because, the works of the Church against the Jews have been no different from Hell-fire which it was meant by the Church to cause the Jews by means of pogroms, blood libels, Crusades, Inquisition and the Holocaust.

Ben Masada

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Well, if you read James 2:26, faith without the Law is as good as a body without its breath of life. Dead if you know what James meant.

Ben Masada

Ga 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Ga 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

According to these words of Paul, there was another gospel besides his being preached which was different from his. That gospel was the gospel of the apostles of Jesus which Paul would curse them. Paul must have taken some time to listen to the apostles and was disappointed to realize they were preaching a different gospel about a different Jesus. It seems to me that they were preaching a true gospel. If you find it hard to believe, read II Cor. 11:4-6, 13 which Paul would consider as false apostles disguised as disciples of Christ.

Ben Masada

Praise God He is risen indeed!

Indeed! What evidence do you have besides faith? Absolutely none. But to a Christian, I see, faith is sufficient. But to James 2:26, faith without the works of the Law is akin to a body without the breath of life. Dead if you know what he meant.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
If you do believe that the Church is the Kingdom of God, every thing said above in the previous post by Kingdom Rose means exactly the opposite about the Kingdom of God on earth because, the works of the Church against the Jews have been no different from Hell-fire which it was meant by the Church to cause the Jews by means of pogroms, blood libels, Crusades, Inquisition and the Holocaust.

I am a BIBLE believing Christian, I believe Isaiah when he predicts that Israel will become the greatest nation and that the peoples will flock to Jerusalem to learn the ways of the God of Jacob....worldwide peace and prosperity, the Jews reigning with Christ on earth.

So say ALL the prophets....it must come to pass.

The church which is Abe, Ike and Jake, and all the OT saints and all the NT saints as well as us Gentiles who have followed Christ in the regeneration are the heavenly kingdom

So KR fights against the kingdom of God in heaven and on earth.

Yet she thinks she will grab it for herself

Status
Not open for further replies.