ECT How is Paul's message different?

God's Truth

The Bible declares in no uncertain terms that the LORD will restore Israel:

"For if the casting aside of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?" (Ro.11:15).​

All that matters is spiritual Israel. No one is going to be saved just because they are blood related to Abraham.

John 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Did you read it and hear it? The Word says not of blood.

Jerry Shugart

No one is going to be saved just because they are blood related to Abraham.

The fact of the matter is that all of Israel will be saved and their salvation will not be based on their blood relationship to Abraham:

"Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more" (Jer.31:31-34).​

The "fathers" of those who will have their sins forgiven were none other than the physical descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob so common sense dictates that those who will have their sins forgiven will also be the physical descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

And there has never been a time when all of the physical descendants from the house of Judah and the house of Israel have all had their sins forgiven so the prophecy of Jeremiah 31:31-34 has not yet been fulfilled!

john w

Hall of Fame
JohnnyW here at TOL wrote out 30 OT quotes about the nation/race. All OT!!! Nothing from the NT about the exact same subject.

Sorry, "gay, happy" Basil-the name is "John," and your quite gay "come on" I reject; I dig chicks.

Matthew 21:43 KJV

Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

James 3 KJV Basil Sheldon: Fulfilled in Christ.

Matthew 24:7 KJV

For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Matthew 24:9 KJV

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

Matthew 24:14 KJV

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

James 3 KJV Basil Sheldon: Fulfilled in Christ/the end came.

Matthew 25:32 KJV

And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

Matthew 28:19 KJV

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Luke 21:24-25 KJV

24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
25And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

John 11:51-52 KJV

51 And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation;52 And not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad.

1 Peter 2:9 KJV

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

Peter, citing OT:

Exodus 19:5-6 KJV

5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

The LORD God will bless all on-Jews through the nation of His own creation Israel. Israel is created as God’s chosen people, His "elect" for service(holy/sanctify=to be set aside, separated, "severed" for God's use/purpose). God created the nation Israel to have a privileged status before Him as a "peculiar", "different", separated("holy"=sanctified) people:

"But against any of the children of Israel shall not a dog move his tongue, against man or beast: that ye may know how that the LORD doth put a difference between the Egyptians and Israel." Exodus 11:7 KJV

"Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: ..." Exodus 19:5 KJV

"For wherein shall it be known here that I and thy people have found grace in thy sight? is it not in that thou goest with us? so shall we be separated, I and thy people, from all the people that are upon the face of the earth." Exodus 33:16 KJV

"But I have said unto you, Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess it, a land that floweth with milk and honey: I am the LORD your God, which have separated you from other people." Leviticus 20:24 KJV

"For from the top of the rocks I see him, and from the hills I behold him: lo, the people shall dwell alone, and shall not be reckoned among the nations." Numbers 23:9 KJV

"For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth." Deuteronomy 7:6 KJV

"Only the LORD had a delight in thy fathers to love them, and he chose their seed after them, even you above all people, as it is this day." Deuteronomy 10:15 KJV

"For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that are upon the earth." Deuteronomy 14:2 KJV

"Thou hast avouched the LORD this day to be thy God, and to walk in his ways, and to keep his statutes, and his commandments, and his judgments, and to hearken unto his voice: And the LORD hath avouched thee this day to be his peculiar people, as he hath promised thee, and that thou shouldest keep all his commandments; And to make thee high above all nations which he hath made, in praise, and in name, and in honour; and that thou mayest be an holy people unto the LORD thy God, as he hath spoken." Deuteronomy 26:17-19 KJV

"And what one nation in the earth is like thy people, even like Israel, whom God went to redeem for a people to himself, and to make him a name, and to do for you great things and terrible, for thy land, before thy people, which thou redeemedst to thee from Egypt, from the nations and their gods." 2 Samuel 7:23 KJV/2 Chronicles 17:21 KJV

"And he returned to the man of God, he and all his company, and came, and stood before him: and he said, Behold, now I know that there is no God in all the earth, but in Israel: now therefore, I pray thee, take a blessing of thy servant." 2 Kings 5:15 KJV

"For the LORD hath chosen Jacob unto himself, and Israel for his peculiar treasure." Psalms 135:4 KJV

"He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel. He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the LORD." Psalms 147:19-20 KJV

"You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities." Amos 3:2 KJV

Fraud, sorcerer, magician....

Last edited:

Danoh

The fact is, Greek has no grammatical structure the way we have. The rendering a page or two back is just as valid as what's in the KJV. Paul could have been describing what John's hearers had done, not Luke relating what Paul did.

Well aware of what the Greek has or does not have. First hand, as I worked with Greeks for several years, and am very familiar with the language and culture and its rhythms, etc.

And actually, Luke is describing what Paul said and did.

While whether Paul was or was not referring to what John's hearers did is not an issue for me - because water cleansing rituals were not a one-time thing within Israel's repeated purification rituals.

And "could have been" is no place to be building any conclusion and or assertion on - I'd leave the "could have beens" and "perhaps" to the endless book worms within "Christianity."

Anyway, why was Peter compelled to water baptize Cornelius and his group - from his perspective, they were still unclean outwardly, Acts 10 and Acts 11; 1 Peter 3.

Just as Paul had been required to submit to Israel's water cleansing rituals in Acts 21, and obviously, prior to that in Acts 18, Numbers 6; Numbers 8:7.

Paul's own submission to the water ritual in Acts 9 had also been due to their concept of purification, under their Law, John 3; 1 Peter 3.

As in...

John 1:24 And they which were sent were of the Pharisees. 1:25 And they asked him, and said unto him, Why baptizest thou then, if thou be not that Christ, nor Elias, neither that prophet?

And in...

John 3:25 Then there arose a question between some of John's disciples and the Jews about purifying. 3:26 And they came unto John, and said unto him, Rabbi, he that was with thee beyond Jordan, to whom thou barest witness, behold, the same baptizeth, and all men come to him.

Acts 22:12 And one Ananias, a devout man according to the law, having a good report of all the Jews which dwelt there, 22:13 Came unto me, and stood, and said unto me, Brother Saul, receive thy sight. And the same hour I looked up upon him.

22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

Acts 9:18 And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.

Wash away thy sins...was a recurrent event within their "divers washings."

This is actually where the COC and various Baptists get their concept of the need to re-water-baptize a person who joins their group.

Odd as it is, because such groups are confused as to who they are supposed to be, they often end up studying and bringing out things in Scripture pertaining to Israel that those who are not confused tend not to study out, or notice.

Anyway, my point is I have no issue with Paul having re-water baptized those 12 "Baptists" - an Israelite requirement prior to an Israelite receiving their promised gift of the Spirit, under their New Covenant, Ezekiel 36: 24-28; Acts 2: 5; A's 2:14; Acts 2:36-39.

At this point I maintain my position that Paul was merely acting in place of one of the remainder of the Twelve Apostles, as they were already disciples won over by John - they were Kingdom Saints.

Again, he did that just as the remainder of the Twelve Apostles sent for him through Barnabas in...

Acts 11:20 And some of them were men of Cyprus and Cyrene, which, when they were come to Antioch, spake unto the Grecians, preaching the LORD Jesus. 11:21 And the hand of the Lord was with them: and a great number believed, and turned unto the Lord. 11:22 Then tidings of these things came unto the ears of the church which was in Jerusalem: and they sent forth Barnabas, that he should go as far as Antioch. 11:23 Who, when he came, and had seen the grace of God, was glad, and exhorted them all, that with purpose of heart they would cleave unto the Lord. 11:24 For he was a good man, and full of the Holy Ghost and of faith: and much people was added unto the Lord. 11:25 Then departed Barnabas to Tarsus, for to seek Saul: 11:26 And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

Acts 17: 11, 12

Rom. 14:5; Rom. 5:6-8

In a sense, all this actually answers a question posed on here some years back - to paraphrase that question it has been something along the line of - "after the Prophesied aspect of God's purpose stopped, what would Peter have said to a lost person?"

Last edited:

Jerry Shugart

Anyway, my point is I have no issue with Paul having re-water baptized those 12 "Baptists" - an Israelite requirement prior to an Israelite receiving their promised gift of the Spirit, under their New Covenant, Ezekiel 36: 24-28; Acts 2: 6; Acts 2:38.

No one was re-water baptized!

Last edited:

Interplanner

The Bible declares in no uncertain terms that the LORD will restore Israel:

"For if the casting aside of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?" (Ro.11:15).​

Any sentence that begins with if is uncertain terms. He meant that Jews would be very effective in the mission if they would join it instead of fighting it.

That is the whole sense of Rom 11. He is trying to prod Israel, to urge it to be missionaries. It is in no sense at all about the race or nation.

I need to hear that all 10 NT passages from the list on the 2nd coming clearly and expressly state that there will be a nation/race episode again. ALL OF THEM MUST INDICATE SO CLEARLY. There can be no exception.

Interplanner

:rotfl:

It did not "come along" anymore than gravity "came along" during Newton's day.

Historical nonsense. The only belief in a restored Israel in medieval or counter-Reformation periods was that Israel was evil and would be the seat of anticrhist at the end of the world. The reason Ribera the Jesuit wrote that belief was to deflect accusation of the Pope.

Your biblical and historical knowledge is near the bottom.

musterion

Anyway, why was Peter compelled to water baptize Cornelius and his group - from his perspective, they were still unclean outwardly, Acts 10 and Acts 11; 1 Peter 3.

Compelled? Does Peter look compelled to you in that account?

This is actually where the COC and various Baptists get their concept of the need to re-water-baptize a person who joins their group.

True.

Odd as it is, because such groups are confused as to who they are supposed to be, they often end up studying and bringing out things in Scripture pertaining to Israel that those who are not confused tend not to study out, or notice.

But applying them (or attempting to) is the problem, you'll agree.

Anyway, my point is I have no issue with Paul having re-water baptized those 12 "Baptists" - an Israelite requirement prior to an Israelite receiving their promised gift of the Spirit, under their New Covenant, Ezekiel 36: 24-28; Acts 2: 5; A's 2:14; Acts 2:36-39.

That's what John's baptism was. You know as well as anyone here that the Pharisees weren't even slightly puzzled by WHAT John was doing. They knew exactly what it was. They demanded to know WHY and WHO gave John the authority to do it (John 1:25).

Look, if I learn in Heaven that Paul actually did re-baptize them, I'll have no problem with it either. Until then, it's a debatable point...maybe he didn't, maybe he did. But the account decidedly does not support modern water baptisms, much less re-baptisms. In fact it works against the idea, given the context of who (theoretically) was being re-baptized.

At this point I maintain my position that Paul was merely acting in place of one of the remainder of the Twelve Apostles, as they were already disciples won over by John - they were Kingdom Saints.

I disagree, in part based on what happened with Apollos.

24 And a certain Jew named Apollos, born at Alexandria, an eloquent man, and mighty in the scriptures, came to Ephesus.

25 This man was instructed in the way of the Lord; and being fervent in the spirit, he spake and taught diligently the things of the Lord, knowing only the baptism of John.

26 And he began to speak boldly in the synagogue: whom when Aquila and Priscilla had heard, they took him unto them, and expounded unto him the way of God more perfectly.

Apollos was in the same boat as the twelve disciples of John. Evidently he wasn't re-baptized. Can we say for sure he wasn't? No, but I can't imagine why Luke would say the twelve disciples of John were, but not mention that this disciple of John was not. I don't think either Apollos nor the twelve were re-baptized.

In a sense, all this actually answers a question posed on here some years back - to paraphrase that question it has been something along the line of - "after the Prophesied aspect of God's purpose stopped, what would Peter have said to a lost person?"

After Peter received full knowledge of the mystery from Paul? I would imagine he would have shared the gospel of grace, but that evidently would have taken place after Luke stopped recording. Can we know for sure either way? No.

DAN P

r 3.

Just as Paul had been required to submit to Israel's water cleansing rituals in Acts 21, and obviously, prior to that in Acts 18, Numbers 6; Numbers 8:7.
/QUOTE]

Hi , Danoh , and are you referencing Acts 18:6 , 7 , 8 ??

Will you explain what these verse mean IF this is what Acts 18 , means ??

dan p

Jerry Shugart

There are other arguments I could make. The prominence given to works, for example as well as the multiple times works and faith are cited together as being required to keep from finding yourself in the Lake of Fire. In direct opposition to Paul's gospel.

Clete, the Lord Jesus told the Jews who lived under the law the following:

"I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die" (Jn.11:25-26).​

The Lord was not speaking of dying physically because believers die physically. Instead, it is this death that those who believe will never experience:

"And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death" (Rev.20:14).​

So we can understand that those who "believe" will never find themselves in the Lake of Fire. But you say that it takes both faith and works in order for the Jewish believers to avoid the Lake of Fire:

The prominence given to works, for example as well as the multiple times works and faith are cited together as being required to keep from finding yourself in the Lake of Fire.

DAN P

Clete, the Lord Jesus told the Jews who lived under the law the following:

"I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die" (Jn.11:25-26).​

The Lord was not speaking of dying physically because believers die physically. Instead, it is this death that those who believe will never experience:

"And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death" (Rev.20:14).​

So we can understand that those who "believe" will never find themselves in the Lake of Fire. But you say that it takes both faith and works in order for the Jewish believers to avoid the Lake of Fire:

Hi Jerry and even demons believe !!

Today it is Eph 2:8 and Rom 10:9 and 1 Cor 12:3 !!

Not the gospel of John !!

dan p

God's Truth

The fact of the matter is that all of Israel will be saved and their salvation will not be based on their blood relationship to Abraham:

"Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more" (Jer.31:31-34).​

The "fathers" of those who will have their sins forgiven were none other than the physical descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob so common sense dictates that those who will have their sins forgiven will also be the physical descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

And there has never been a time when all of the physical descendants from the house of Judah and the house of Israel have all had their sins forgiven so the prophecy of Jeremiah 31:31-34 has not yet been fulfilled!

Not every single Israelite will be saved. Jews have to be saved just like anyone before Jesus comes again.

Jesus saved the Jews who believed in him when he walked the earth, and then he went to hell and preached to those who disobeyed and died.

There isn't another special time when Jesus comes again to be saved. When he comes again it will be too late.

Interplanner

Jerry:
how do you save all of Israel at a future point when 99% of them have died by that future point?

if 'saved' doesn't depend on race, then it must be Christian salvation or justification, which has been open to all who believe since Mt 8, actually earlier. If "Jews" are saved by believing, then so are non Jews, because there is one Gospel anyway.

Interplanner

:rotfl:

It did not "come along" anymore than gravity "came along" during Newton's day.

What teachers are you referring to? Did you know that even during the "Crusades" they had no futurism? The whole reason was to save/protect/preserve the 'holy' sites of Christ.

Interplanner

Mysterion:
The fact is, Greek has no grammatical structure the way we have.

LIke crap. You'd have to go to Mandarin or Tagalog to make your point. You're just pompous.

Interplanner

The new thing about the new covenant is the spirit in the believer in Christ. There are no externals that matter: race, location, ancestry. Deal with it.

Interplanner

Sorry, "gay, happy" Basil-the name is "John," and your quite gay "come on" I reject; I dig chicks.

Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Matthew 24:7 KJV

For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Matthew 24:9 KJV

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

Matthew 24:14 KJV

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

James 3 KJV Basil Sheldon: Fulfilled in Christ/the end came.

Matthew 25:32 KJV

And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

Matthew 28:19 KJV

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Luke 21:24-25 KJV

24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
25And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

John 11:51-52 KJV

51 And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation;52 And not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad.

1 Peter 2:9 KJV

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

Peter, citing OT:

Exodus 19:5-6 KJV

5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

The LORD God will bless all on-Jews through the nation of His own creation Israel. Israel is created as God’s chosen people, His "elect" for service(holy/sanctify=to be set aside, separated, "severed" for God's use/purpose). God created the nation Israel to have a privileged status before Him as a "peculiar", "different", separated("holy"=sanctified) people:

"But against any of the children of Israel shall not a dog move his tongue, against man or beast: that ye may know how that the LORD doth put a difference between the Egyptians and Israel." Exodus 11:7 KJV

"Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: ..." Exodus 19:5 KJV

"For wherein shall it be known here that I and thy people have found grace in thy sight? is it not in that thou goest with us? so shall we be separated, I and thy people, from all the people that are upon the face of the earth." Exodus 33:16 KJV

"But I have said unto you, Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess it, a land that floweth with milk and honey: I am the LORD your God, which have separated you from other people." Leviticus 20:24 KJV

"For from the top of the rocks I see him, and from the hills I behold him: lo, the people shall dwell alone, and shall not be reckoned among the nations." Numbers 23:9 KJV

"For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth." Deuteronomy 7:6 KJV

"Only the LORD had a delight in thy fathers to love them, and he chose their seed after them, even you above all people, as it is this day." Deuteronomy 10:15 KJV

"For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that are upon the earth." Deuteronomy 14:2 KJV

"Thou hast avouched the LORD this day to be thy God, and to walk in his ways, and to keep his statutes, and his commandments, and his judgments, and to hearken unto his voice: And the LORD hath avouched thee this day to be his peculiar people, as he hath promised thee, and that thou shouldest keep all his commandments; And to make thee high above all nations which he hath made, in praise, and in name, and in honour; and that thou mayest be an holy people unto the LORD thy God, as he hath spoken." Deuteronomy 26:17-19 KJV

"And what one nation in the earth is like thy people, even like Israel, whom God went to redeem for a people to himself, and to make him a name, and to do for you great things and terrible, for thy land, before thy people, which thou redeemedst to thee from Egypt, from the nations and their gods." 2 Samuel 7:23 KJV/2 Chronicles 17:21 KJV

"And he returned to the man of God, he and all his company, and came, and stood before him: and he said, Behold, now I know that there is no God in all the earth, but in Israel: now therefore, I pray thee, take a blessing of thy servant." 2 Kings 5:15 KJV

"For the LORD hath chosen Jacob unto himself, and Israel for his peculiar treasure." Psalms 135:4 KJV

"He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel. He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the LORD." Psalms 147:19-20 KJV

"You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities." Amos 3:2 KJV

Fraud, sorcerer, magician....

Do you have some point to all this?

Every expression Peter used was applied to all believers, because there is one gospel and one unified Christian group.

A quote like nation will rise against nation is as irrelevant as it can get. The question is: where is the crystal clear statement that the nation of Israel will be 'restored' doing what it did before in Judea as in the old covenant. Wow, you are really skilled. You can use a search chip at Bible gateway and find the word nation. Way to go JohhnyW

john w

Hall of Fame
Do you have some point to all this?

Every expression Peter used was applied to all believers, because there is one gospel and one unified Christian group.

A quote like nation will rise against nation is as irrelevant as it can get. The question is: where is the crystal clear statement that the nation of Israel will be 'restored' doing what it did before in Judea as in the old covenant. Wow, you are really skilled. You can use a search chip at Bible gateway and find the word nation. Way to go JohhnyW

You poser, Oprah talk show troll.

You're not even in my league, you wicked fraud, posing as a member of the boc, and as an expounder of the book, you psycho babble, admitted sodomite, with your cute little "Johnny" come on's, prissy Basil, Sheldon,James 2:3 KJV little imp, woose. TOL laughs at your "IMO..................." spam.

Slower: I dig chicks, you effeminate wimp, not f's, like you. "Way to go," you piece of wimpy trash.

Tell us what this means, sodomite:

Go ahead, you wimp.