• I agree with Clete's description

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • I disagree with Clete's description

Votes: 17 51.5%

• Total voters

Berean Todd

Originally posted by wickwoman

Dear Berean Todd:

Because I love someone who is gay, I know that she will not burn in Hell. For my love is fallible and only human, but God's love is greater than anything I could ever imagine or think.

I knew her the day she was born and held her while she still had that tiny little stocking cap on her head they put on in the delivery room. And, I changed her diapers, and took her for rides on the back of my bike and bought her Icees and candy corn. Only she called it "tandy torn."

WW, keep going on by what you think and what you feel ... I'll take what God has said as being of a little more important.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Originally posted by keypurr

How many people lived through the flood?

Many are called, few are chosen

Does God want quality or quanity in his kingdom?

Good point!

Was God loving when He flooded the whole Earth killing everyone and sending them all to hell save eight people?

Yep! He sure was!

Had he not, the earth would have continued to get worse and worse. More and more completely evil with every passing day. And the eight that were saved would have certainly fallen pray to the incroaching flood of evil themselves. Instead, God reached down out of His love and mercifully did two things at once. First He saved Noah and his family, second He put an end to the rest of the earths hopeless misery.

God is indeed wise and good and gracious and loving. Far be it from us "to slay the souls that should not die, and to save the souls alive that should not live" Eze 13:19

Resting in Him,
Clete

Gnostic

"How many people lived through the flood?"

And as soon as those few righteous landed on dry ground, the very first thing their leader did was to get drunk. And the rest is history.

Gnostic

1 Peter 3:18-20
For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison; Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah...

So much for the Doctrine of Eternal Hellfire for the Wicked (DEHW). The Savior of the World who saves sinners from hell rocks!

Gnostic

Dear Berean,

you said: "... as much as I would love to continue to show the inconsistancies and false teachings propogated by this one, there comes a time to no longer cast the pearl before the swine, as we are told in the Word."

And yet you do not comprehend those words of pearls and swine and you think it has something to do with accepting your Protestant religion which didn't exist in those days. You don't comprehend it just as you don't comprehend this:

John 3:4
"How can a man be born when he is old?" Nicodemus asked. "Surely he cannot enter a second time into his mother's womb to be born!"...

John 3:11
I tell you the truth, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony.

Question: who is "we" and what did they "know" and what have they "seen"?

Before you think YOU have the pearls in your pocket and others are the swine, I suggest you attempt to comprehend what Jesus is actually saying throughout your New Testament. You know the whole perspective is wrong when there are countless verses which you ignore because you cannot explain them.

Now concerning Satan as the Creator, well, you must deal with a physical Creation which your repenting God cursed in Genesis 3:17.

wickwoman

Originally posted by Berean Todd

WW, keep going on by what you think and what you feel ... I'll take what God has said as being of a little more important.

You mean what you "think" and "feel" God has said.

Gnostic

Or... what the might of the Roman Catholic Church thought God said, and then dictated their opinion to the world, and Anathematized or even burned those who did not agree.

Now all the religious politics aside, I say God (the true God of every universe not only this inferior one) didn't dictate a single word to anyone! Scripture is nothing but Divine Fuzzy Logic (DFL). And it's not the literal words that have meaning but the FUZZ given off when you read it. We (humans), unfortunately, are not made of the same substance as God (since God is made of nothing and He doesn't exist), and so Scripture (DFL) is really the closest we can get to "Feeling" him, the Beautiful Almighty God. That is why it is written in a profoundly weird manner so that only the Spiritualists know what it means.

Therefore, and read carefully... Amen, I say anyone who takes the Holy Scriptures literally is a wicked sinning blasphemer, and such men if they do not repent for corrupting the Holy DFL will straight away after death be taken into the outer darkness of deep Space where there is considerable gnashing of teeth.

Aimiel

Wickwoman - if someone was standing there doing something for which there is an eternal price to be paid, and you knew it but they did not ... would it be loving or unloving to tell them?
When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand. Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

Aimiel

And, if she does go to hell for being gay, then I'll be right there with her. At least we can be together. For I wouldn't want to be in Heaven with a God who doesn't love her.
God loves her so much He sent you to pray for her and keep her from the demons that you ended up transferring to her, through association, due to your having turned away from Him; that's how much He loves her. He loves her enough to deliver her from the mess you've allowed and multiplied. He loves you more than you do. He died, in your place, on your behalf, while you were still in rebellion. He still loves you, and longs to have you back from the enemy. You'll be right there with her, that's for sure, and her blood will be required by your hand:

"When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand. Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul."

Berean Todd

You mean what you "think" and "feel" God has said.

No I mean what, through origin, transmission and proven fulfilled prophecy is the demonstrated, proven Word of God.

wickwoman

Originally posted by Aimiel

When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand. Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

In other words, do what you can but save yourselves!!

wickwoman

Originally posted by Aimiel

God loves her so much He sent you to pray for her and keep her from the demons that you ended up transferring to her, through association, due to your having turned away from Him; that's how much He loves her. He loves her enough to deliver her from the mess you've allowed and multiplied. He loves you more than you do. He died, in your place, on your behalf, while you were still in rebellion. He still loves you, and longs to have you back from the enemy. You'll be right there with her, that's for sure, and her blood will be required by your hand.

You pretend to know this about me, that I have transferred demons to the one that I love so dearly? You hypocrite! But, maybe not, I will try to sick these demons of mine on you at the next full moon. I say they do not exist but you say they do, we'll see next full moon . . .:devil:

wickwoman

No I mean what, through origin, transmission and proven fulfilled prophecy is the demonstrated, proven Word of God.

You must think about these things and evaluate them with your heart and mind. It is the same as what I do when I think and feel.

Aimiel

Wickwoman,

I've often suspected you of being a witch, but never expected such blatant proof.

As I've said before, you not only partake of her sin by condoning it, but you endorse it in anyone who might read your reasoning (read lack of same) and abide by it, and so, partake of theirs as well.

Berean Todd

You must think about these things and evaluate them with your heart and mind. It is the same as what I do when I think and feel.

... only if you can't see that the Bible is the Word of God, and is miles and miles above and beyond any other spiritual, mystical, godly writtings ever made, then it is because you have not openly and honestly, without pretenses, examined it.

Aimiel

Originally posted by Gnostic

Therefore, and read carefully... Amen, I say anyone who takes the Holy Scriptures literally is a wicked sinning blasphemer, and such men if they do not repent for corrupting the Holy DFL will straight away after death be taken into the outer darkness of deep Space where there is considerable gnashing of teeth.
I see, so you do believe in eternal torment. I guess only when it supports your 'side' of things. Well, I've seen some waffling on the issues, but this one is the most hypocritical. What a bunch of hogwash you're trying to pawn off on the unsuspecting. I am glad, though, that you decided to change your avatar to one that much more accurately reflects your true nature.

Aimiel

... only if you can't see that the Bible is the Word of God, and is miles and miles above and beyond any other spiritual, mystical, godly writtings ever made, then it is because you have not openly and honestly, without pretenses, examined it.
Amen and amen!!!

wickwoman

You don't know how I've examined it, whether I had pretenses or not or whether it was open or honest do you? You have made a judgment about me, very little information about me you have. Do you think you're qualified?