ECT How Can the Preterists be so Blind?

Jerry Shugart

Dispensationalism is false theology.

Preterism is false theology.

The Scriptures reveal that when the Lord returns to the earth He will judge everyone:

"Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about them: 'See, the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones to judge everyone, and to convict all of them of all the ungodly acts they have committed in their ungodliness, and of all the defiant words ungodly sinners have spoken against him'" (Jude 1:14-15).​

Nothing like that happened in 70 AD so it is obvious that the Lord Jesus has not yet returned. The Lord Jesus' answer in the 24th chapter of Matthew was in regard to this question of His diciples:

"Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the age?" (Mt. 24:3).​

Earlier the Lord Jesus spoke the parable of the "tares of the field" where He described what would occur at the "end of the age":

"He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the age; and the reapers are the angels. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this age. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear" (Mt.13:37-43).​

Here we can see that the Lord Jesus speaks of a harvest that will happen at the "end of the age", the "end of this age." He also makes it clear that the harvest will take place in the field, and He says that the "field is the world."

In 70 AD there was no world wide harvest so it is impossible that the Lord Jesus returned in 70 AD.

You say that dispensationalism is false theology without giving any proof. I say that preterism is false theology and unlike you I give proof out of the Bible to back up my claim.

Danoh

Traditions could not hide the truth.. (unless you believe the Holy Spirit was silent all through that time.)

Admit it, you follow the theology of a couple of crack pots.

Fool; outside of His Word; the Spirit has temporarily been silent ever since He completed His Word.

john w

Hall of Fame
Dispensationalism is false theology.

Sit down in the back til I call you forth

Translated: Assert, pound the podium, declare "victory!," return to "I am one of the 'elect,' so I must be right," echo chamber.

And all of TOL is stunned, impressed, wooed, by your....

"Dispensationalism is false theology"

...debate ender.

And, again, I'm flattered by your "Sit down in the back" mimicking of me, but knock it off, as you don't have my authority, charisma, charm, flare, and humility, to pull it off.

Dig? Good!

HisServant

Fool; outside of His Word; the Spirit has temporarily been silent ever since He completed His Word.

Really?... there is nothing in scripture to support that.

So to you... Christianity is purely an intellectual exercise?

Its actually a very dumb theology.

But, since you do not know Christ, I would expect that statement from you.

Last edited:

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Translated: Assert, pound the podium, declare "victory!," return to "I am one of the 'elect,' so I must be right," echo chamber.

And all of TOL is stunned, impressed, wooed, by your....

"Dispensationalism is false theology"

...debate ender.

And, again, I'm flattered by your "Sit down in the back" mimicking of me, but knock it off, as you don't have my authority, charisma, charm, flare, and humility, to pull it off.

Dig? Good!

I tried. Being like you made me feel like a wife beater or charming like Donald trump. Yuk! Its creepy. You must have been raised as a Muslim

Go put on cone hat and sit in the corner!

john w

Hall of Fame
I tried. Being like you made me feel like a wife beater or charming like Donald trump. Yuk! Its creepy. You must have been raised as a Muslim

Go put on cone hat and sit in the corner!

Add the above psycho babble, to..

"Dispensationalism is false theology." -you

Clavinism/Calvinism is false theology.

So there.

See Spot run, Jane!!! Run to pup, Spot!!!

Fun.

You must be lost. Get saved.

HisServant

Add the above psycho babble, to..

"Dispensationalism is false theology." -you

Clavinism/Calvinism is false theology.

So there.

See Spot run, Jane!!! Run to pup, Spot!!!

Fun.

You must be lost. Get saved.

I think I will just call you Darby Jr from now on.

john w

Hall of Fame
I think I will just call you Darby Jr from now on.

"My views are consistent with the views held by the majority of Christians until the 1800's."-you

We already know you as Albert Camus/Jean Paul Sarte, with your mysticism, and Buddhism, satanically asserting that the revelation of the true LORD God is subjective, with your "My authority is the Holy Spirit, not the scriptures," jaz, you nut job.

And you now, on record, assert that when you discover objective truth, determines if it is, in fact, objective truth.

When is your next "flat earth" conference, Albert?

john w

Hall of Fame
Nothing gets a Darby follower more upset than mentioning John Nelson Darby.

Nothing gets Craigie more upset than mentioning that he is a member of the Preterist/Catholic satanic "cult," asserting that the Lord Jesus Christ is not a mediator-on record.

How was your daily fix of Hank, today, sweetie?

HisServant

"My views are consistent with the views held by the majority of Christians until the 1800's."-you

We already know you as Albert Camus/Jean Paul Sarte, with your mysticism, and Buddhism, satanically asserting that the revelation of the true LORD God is subjective, with your "My authority is the Holy Spirit, not the scriptures," jaz, you nut job.

And you now, on record, assert that when you discover objective truth, determines if it is, in fact, objective truth.

When is your next "flat earth" conference, Albert?

I never remember your name sake "Darby' rambling on as incoherently as you are...

Talk to you later Darby Jr.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Preterism is false theology.

The Scriptures reveal that when the Lord returns to the earth He will judge everyone:

"Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about them: 'See, the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones to judge everyone, and to convict all of them of all the ungodly acts they have committed in their ungodliness, and of all the defiant words ungodly sinners have spoken against him'" (Jude 1:14-15).​

Jerry, you sure are in love with your new alleged "prooftext" (Jude 1:14-15). You've copied and pasted it dozens of times in the last 48 hours on numerous threads.

You think you've proven Preterism wrong with Jude 1:14-15.

As usual, you're wrong again.

Let's take a look at what Jude was quoting:

(Enoch 2:1) Behold, he comes with ten thousands of his saints, to execute judgment upon them, and destroy the wicked, and reprove all the carnal for everything which the sinful and ungodly have done, and committed against him.

As we see from the Book of Enoch, the prophecy pertains to Christ Jesus executing judgment against those who committed sinful acts against Him.

Once again, we know from history, that this prophecy was fulfilled in 70AD.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

All Darby followers (Dispensationalists) live in denial.

They parrot the false teachings of John Nelson Darby, but at the same they deny any association with John Nelson Darby.

Dispensationalist's are a mess

john w

Hall of Fame
I never remember your name sake "Darby' rambling on as incoherently as you are...

Good one-a subjectivist, mystic, bible rejecting drone, like yourself, Albert, weighing in on the concept of "coherence."

Get saved, Albert, you bible rejecting Dali L.

john w

Hall of Fame

Good one-a subjectivist, mystic, bible rejecting drone, like yourself, Albert, weighing in on the concept of "coherence."

Get saved, Albert, you bible rejecting Dalai L.

john w

Hall of Fame
All Darby followers (Dispensationalists) live in denial.

They parrot the false teachings of John Nelson Darby, but at the same they deny any association with John Nelson Darby.

Dispensationalist's are a mess

767 "Darby" spams in 2 1/2 months.

"Dispensationalist's are a mess"=27th time Craigie pie has spammed that in the last 5 weeks

"live in denial."-666 times the last year.

How is Hankie, Craigie?

The punk does not even know, that he is the "but" of jokes on TOL.

Clown.

john w

Hall of Fame
He is so upset he is repeating himself.

Have a nice evening Darby Jr... talk to you tomorrow.

You're upset, mystic, because you think people pay attention to you on TOL, and are trying to gyp you out of your blow pops, Christ rejector, bible rejecting mystic. You are irrelevant.

john w

Hall of Fame
He is so upset he is repeating himself.

Have a nice evening Darby Jr... talk to you tomorrow.

"repeating himself"-Dalai

Vs.

"Talk to you later Darby Jr."-mystic

"Have a nice evening Darby Jr... talk to you tomorrow"-Buddhist

Put the bong down, Jean Paul.