Hey libs...

Mary Contrary 999

Really? I've known plenty of women who have a conpletely different set of standards for what you say women have. I knew women as far back as the 1960s who based their sex lives on physical attraction and those numbers have not gone down.
It is a trend. Women in general are more holistic. Physical aspects are included but are low priority as compared to strength and personality.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Don't have one. Stupid term anyway really.
VS​
Men who have sex outside of marriage and men who cheat on their spouse.

LOL

Arthur Brain just called your term for men who have sex outside of marriage and men who cheat on their spouse, "stupid," and then liked your comment.

BTW, you're not wrong, though...just as legit applicable to such men as it is to such women.

Arthur Brain

VS​

LOL

Arthur Brain just called your term for men who have sex outside of marriage and men who cheat on their spouse, "stupid," and then liked your comment.

BTW, you're not wrong, though...just as legit applicable to such men as it is to such women.
What you're missing is the loaded context but then, eh. Maybe you're a fan of MGTOW as Jefferson apparently is?

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
What you're missing is the loaded context but then, eh.
What you're missing is the ability to think rationally when writing your posts.
Maybe you're a fan of MGTOW as Jefferson apparently is?
Never heard of MGTOW until this thread. Since you're so thoroughly mentally and morally degenerate, whenever you are quick and keen about trashtalking something I've never heard of, I don't automatically assume it is something bad.

Arthur Brain

What you're missing is the ability to think rationally when writing your posts.

Never heard of MGTOW until this thread. Since you're so thoroughly mentally and morally degenerate, whenever you are quick and keen about trashtalking something I've never heard of, I don't automatically assume it is something bad.
Neither had I although it was bound to be something 'out there' and sure enough...

Frankly, having my mental acuity and morality critiqued by someone who can't even get basic grammar right is a laugh riot...