Hey libs...

Arthur Brain

The point of this thread is to find out if liberals have any standards at all when it comes to sexual morality.
Oh, in that case, no, of course they don't. Like everything else, "libs" can be so easily pigeonholed and compartmentalized into a little box.

Right Divider

Body part
Arrogant much?
Hey, maybe you can answer as to the point of this thread. Look, it's pretty darned obvious that many a pompous blowhard and far right puritanical dipstick would consider a woman to be a slut if she had any sort of sexual encounter outside of marriage so that's kind of a given. Why address it to "libs" though?
Because you libs are very immoral and condone ungodly actions.

Arthur Brain

How about evil and ungodly? Read the Bible that you give lip service to.
Well, sure don't recall God referring to women as 'bad girls' in any sort of way so might wanna do away with that particular term. You sit on a pompous little high horse where it comes to women who have the unmitigated gall to have sex out of wedlock all ya want. You're just as human as they are and no better either.

Right Divider

Body part
Well, sure don't recall God referring to women as 'bad girls' in any sort of way so might wanna do away with that particular term. You sit on a pompous little high horse where it comes to women who have the unmitigated gall to have sex out of wedlock all ya want. You're just as human as they are and no better either.
I believe God. You think that you can make your own rules.

Arthur Brain

I believe God. You think that you can make your own rules.
I don't make any sort of rules so you crack on with it if you think it's justifiable to look snootily down your nose at folk who have sex outside of marriage or don't remain virgins until wedlock. Pompous puritans are a dime a dozen.

Idolater

"Matthew 16:18-19" Dispensationalist (Catholic) χρ
There's nothing wrong at all with people remaining chaste until marriage if that's what they want to do.
Well I know that. I'm talking about thinking that the contrary is a bad idea. Like there's nothing wrong with preferring chocolate ice cream to vanilla, but there's nothing wrong with preferring vanilla to chocolate either, but that's not an analogy to chastity and unchastity. I'm asking if you think there's a problem if we believe it's a bad idea to be unchaste, not whether it's OK to believe in and practice chastity.

The issue of what to do and not do with this belief is probably around the subject matter of this thread.