Hey I'm black and I'm proud

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber

Here's what these dudes are saying, for all of you that don't speak portugese:

"Why have you come out to line up for battle? Am I not a Philistine, and you the servants of Saul? Choose a man for yourselves, and let him come down to me. If he is able to fight with me and kill me, then we will be your servants. But if I prevail against him and kill him, then you shall be our servants and serve us. I defy the armies of Israel this day; give me a man, that we may fight together.”

It's an ancient Columbian lullaby.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Here's what these dudes are saying, for all of you that don't speak portugese:

"Why have you come out to line up for battle? Am I not a Philistine, and you the servants of Saul? Choose a man for yourselves, and let him come down to me. If he is able to fight with me and kill me, then we will be your servants. But if I prevail against him and kill him, then you shall be our servants and serve us. I defy the armies of Israel this day; give me a man, that we may fight together.”

It's an ancient Columbian lullaby.

Boy are you mixed up. We speak Tagalog in the far North.

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
no, It seems it has heavy influences from Spanish and English.

:sigh: He said FAR NORTH, like Chile. In Chile, they speak French. I'm no biologist, but I know this kind of stuff. Just ask Stripe- we've been through this a dozen times or so.

allblack

BANNED
Banned
A new intro thread, I shall say. Truth being, I never met anyone black, some very dark, but no one actually black. Some are close to white, they are called albinos; I am not one of them, happy to say.

Welcome, hope you are interesting?

Im not really all black (as in the color of my skin). I just like the James Brown song. Sorry to mislead you.

allblack

BANNED
Banned
That's okay Berean; all the girlys say that you're pretty fly for an...:think:.....off-white guy. :D

That's just a rip-off of David Bowie "Under Pressure". Which might be a referrence to the song "Pressure Drop" from the Jimmy Cliff Album "The Harder They Come...". ;) But you know what Picasso said, right?