Hey I'm black and I'm proud

Spitfire

Welcome!

If I say "hey, I'm white and proud" would you consider that offensive?
Just curious.
It's OK if you specify what kind of white you mean. E.g. "I'm so proud to be Finnish!" or "I'm so proud to be Welsh!".

The only one it doesn't really work with is German. Or maybe if you're proud to be something like Slovenian or Frisian and people have no idea what that means.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I never said you were molested, I asked. A question cannot be a lie, it is an inquiry. You said that I am bisexual. That is a lie. Either provide evidence, repent or keep punting.....

What's the big deal Ralphie? According to you liberals, "all sins are equal". Stealing a cookie from the cookie jar=mass murder.
Homosexuality=putting a piece of gum underneath your desk at school.

Why are you so upset?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
A new intro thread, I shall say. Truth being, I never met anyone black, some very dark, but no one actually black. Some are close to white, they are called albinos; I am not one of them, happy to say.

Welcome, hope you are interesting?

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
I'm Josh, and my skin has more colors than yours, most likely! I am most definitely proud of that- took lots o' pain to get it this way. Welcome to TOL, brosef! :cheers:

RichRock

BANNED
Banned
How yall doing? I really like talking with people on the net. Just wanted to say Hi, with a big Uncle Tom smile. :D

Hello and Welcome!

You say you are "Black and proud of it...."

Well, I'm multicoloured.

Blue when I'm cold,
Yellow when I'm ill,
Green when I'm seasick,
Red when in the sun,
Tan when I've been in the sun a whole week,
White with red spots when enjoying Chickenpox,
Red with white streaks when enjoying Scarlet fever.

Welcome to TOL!

Rich Rock

WizardofOz

What's the big deal Ralphie? According to you liberals, "all sins are equal". Stealing a cookie from the cookie jar=mass murder.
Homosexuality=putting a piece of gum underneath your desk at school.

Why are you so upset?

I won't aid your thread derailment any further. You did just lie again, however. I have never stated that "Stealing a cookie from the cookie jar=mass murder" or that "Homosexuality=putting a piece of gum underneath your desk at school".

Please stop lying if you're capable of self control. :up:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
welcome2.gif

Patronize who?
Patronize WHOM.

Arthur Brain

Hello! :e4e: Nice to meet you.

I'm proud of my grey eyes and AB+ blood group. ;) If you're looking for people to talk to on the net, you've certainly found some. I can confirm that there are at least three officially-certified 'people on the net' who use this website, so it looks like you're in luck.

I didn't know you had blood Mr R. I thought Earl Grey tea flowed through your veins....

:plain: