Hey I'm black and I'm proud

allblack

BANNED
Banned
How yall doing? I really like talking with people on the net. Just wanted to say Hi, with a big Uncle Tom smile. :D

Cleekster

allblack said: "i'm black and i'm proud"

So what, you want a cookie:chuckle:

Seriously, Welcome aboard!!

WizardofOz

Substitute "bisexual" with "white", and you've met the real Ralphie.

Welcome allblack. It's nice to meet a brutha from another mutha.

I am not bisexual. Thank you for exposing yourself as the liar, false witness and slanderer you are.

Provide evidence for your charge or repent and admit your sin.
Kthx

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I am not bisexual. Thank you for exposing yourself as the liar, false witness and slanderer you are.

Provide evidence for your charge or repent and admit your sin.
Kthx

You act like bisexuality is a bad thing Ralphie :idunno:

Hey, as long as it's "consensual, disease free, and between adults", it's the Libertarian thing to do.

HisServant

I'm French (Huguenot), German, English, Scottish, Irish, Italian, Lenape, Sioux (and quite possibly African American (great, great, great grandmother on mom's side)..

And to think, one of my grandsons parents is from Pakistan (Pashtun).. now that is quite a mix!

And I am proud to be product of the American melting pot experiment.

Brother Vinny

How yall doing? I really like talking with people on the net. Just wanted to say Hi, with a big Uncle Tom smile. :D

Welcome, allblack. As for being proud, I've always wondered what the basis for pride (or its opposite, shame) is in circumstances of one's birth. I tend to link pride to accomplishment.

Regardless, welcome. Drinks are in the fridge, nuts are all over the place.

MrRadish

Hello! :e4e: Nice to meet you.

I'm proud of my grey eyes and AB+ blood group. ;) If you're looking for people to talk to on the net, you've certainly found some. I can confirm that there are at least three officially-certified 'people on the net' who use this website, so it looks like you're in luck.

WizardofOz

You act like bisexuality is a bad thing Ralphie :idunno:

Hey, as long as it's "consensual, disease free, and between adults", it's the Libertarian thing to do.

You claimed that I am bisexual. Kindly either provide evidence to support your accusation or repent and admit you lied and slandered.

Kthx

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
LOL

Im thinking our noob is a troll, but this has to be one of the worst "welcome" threads ever! :)

MaryContrary

Hall of Fame
So, wait...are you proud of being black or is there something else you're proud of that you failed to mention? Because if it's being black...that doesn't make any sense, unless you can explain how you accomplished that. Admittedly, that would be impressive.

Otherwise, if you're so proud of whatever it is, I would think you would have mentioned it. Kinda weird that you didn't.

Srsly, it's cool. Go ahead and tell us. You've got me curious. :listen:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You claimed that I am bisexual. Kindly either provide evidence to support your accusation or repent and admit you lied and slandered.

Kthx

But but but Ralphie, "I really really like you."

So let me get this straight loooooooooser, you can say that I was molested as a child, but I can't speculate (based on your party affliliation, your presidential candidate, and the fact that you would outlaw incest and besitiality, but not homosexuality) that you "swing both ways"?