Have You Fallen From Grace?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Let the reader decide (Eph 4:14).

As a reminder Squeaky is number 9 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

I said
Do you even know what Eph 4-14 is talking about. People can only deceive with the carnal mind. Your carnally minded.
I'm edifying others by sharing the Word of God. your the only one that is trying to use deceitful plotting, by trying to turn people against me. Your the one doing evil here.

Eph 4:11-15
11 And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers,
12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ,
13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ;
14 that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting,
15 but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head-- Christ--
(NKJ)

Do you even know what truth is?

John 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
:yawn: Jn 8:37

As a reminder Squeaky is number 9 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

I said
lol Now you cant be that blind. The Holy Spirit is trying to convict you, and your not listening to Him.

Eph 4:14
14 that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting,
(NKJ)

John 8:37
37 "I know that you are Abraham's descendants, but you seek to kill Me, because My word has no place in you.
(NKJ)

I am spreading the gospel I am edifying others with the Word of God. Iam obeying my Father.
You are obeying your father with lies and deception about a born again Christan.

John 8:38-44
38 "I speak what I have seen with My Father, and you do what you have seen with your father."
39 They answered and said to Him, "Abraham is our father." Jesus said to them, "If you were Abraham's children, you would do the works of Abraham.
40 "But now you seek to kill Me, a Man who has told you the truth which I heard from God. Abraham did not do this.
41 "You do the deeds of your father." Then they said to Him, "We were not born of fornication; we have one Father-- God."
42 Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me.
43 "Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word.
44 "You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
:yawn: Let the reader decide (Eph 4:14).

I said
lol Who is plotting something here? Not me, I'm just sharing my revelations. Scripture. But now on the other hand who has satans list?? Not me, I'm not using it to discredit anyone. That would be you. I heard there were evil people like you that didn't know when satan was using them. They are blind leaders of the blind.

Eph 4:14
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
:yawn: Ad infinitum (Eph 4:14).

I said
Well I done my part I showed it to you. Now its all up to God.

Heb 10:30-31
30 For we know Him who said, "Vengeance is Mine; I will repay," says the Lord. And again, "The Lord will judge His people."
31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Let the reader decide (Eph 4:14).

I said
Well I must keep demonstrating the Holy Spirit. And sharing the revelations of Jesus Christ. Because that is what I was sent here for. While you mock God and His Word. Your going to pay the ultimate prise for your heckling. Even you can see that your ignorance of scripture is in abundance. You really should look inside yourself and ask yourself how are you spreading the gospel? Well I warned you.

1Thes 5:14
14 Now we exhort you, brethren, warn those who are unruly, comfort the fainthearted, uphold the weak, be patient with all.
(NKJ)