Have You Fallen From Grace?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How do you know who is saved and unsaved? Who made you a judge to decide who is saved and who isn't?
Matthew 7:16-20 King James Version (KJV)

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
How do you know who is saved and unsaved? Who made you a judge to decide who is saved and who isn't?

I said
He has been perverting the truth for years now. Look if your alive your saved.
SAVED IS TEMPORARY-SALVATION IS ETERNAL
Eph 2:4-10
4 But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us,
5 even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved),
6 and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus,
7 that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,
9 not of works, lest anyone should boast.
10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
Eph 2:11-15
11 Therefore remember that you, once Gentiles in the flesh-- who are called Uncircumcision by what is called the Circumcision made in the flesh by hands--
12 that at that time you were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world.
13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.
14 For He Himself is our peace, who has made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of separation,
15 having abolished in His flesh the enmity, that is, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, so as to create in Himself one new man from the two, thus making peace,
Rom 3:21-24
21 But now the righteousness of God apart from the law is revealed, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets,
22 even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all and on all who believe. For there is no difference;
23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
24 being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus,
Rom 4:1
1 What then shall we say that Abraham our father has found according to the flesh?
Rom 3:23-24
23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
24 being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus,
Rom 3:24-26
25 whom God set forth as a propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance God had passed over the sins that were previously committed,
26 to demonstrate at the present time His righteousness, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.
Gal 5:17
17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish.
John 14:16-18
16 "And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever--
17 "the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.
18 "I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
John 16:13-14
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
John 16:4-12
4 "But these things I have told you, that when the time comes, you may remember that I told you of them. And these things I did not say to you at the beginning, because I was with you.
5 "But now I go away to Him who sent Me, and none of you asks Me, 'Where are You going?'
6 "But because I have said these things to you, sorrow has filled your heart.
7 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 "of sin, because they do not believe in Me;
10 "of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more;
11 "of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.
12 "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
Phil 2:12-15
12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.
14 Do all things without complaining and disputing,
15 that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world,
Jude 1:5
5 But I want to remind you, though you once knew this, that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe.
James 1:22-25
22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.
23 For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man observing his natural face in a mirror;
24 for he observes himself, goes away, and immediately forgets what kind of man he was.
25 But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does.
James 2:17-18
17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.
18 But someone will say, "You have faith, and I have works." Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.
James 2:24
24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.
James 2:26
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
(NKJ)
xxx Without Christ you belong to satan. And if you turn to Christ satan will come after you. But because you turned to Christ God will save you while you are working out your salvation with Christ.

marhig

Matthew 7:16-20 King James Version (KJV)

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Galatians 5

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance.

You don't know people in here personally, and you can't judge them as unsaved just because they don't believe in the trinity. They could have the fruits of the spirit, and they could have the right heart before God.

Also

What about those who believe in the trinity as you do but they are wicked within? Are they saved and going to heaven?

marhig

xxx Without Christ you belong to satan. And if you turn to Christ satan will come after you. But because you turned to Christ God will save you while you are working out your salvation with Christ.

I agree with all those scriptures, and I know what your have said is the truth, because i know I've been tried with fire and that as God is showing me my sins, I am tempted all the more by Satan especially with the things I'm most weak at. But Christ has strengthening me and he is helping to save me from my flesh, although I still have a long way to go and a battle ahead, I have complete faith in God and Christ and I know that if I keep my faith and do Gods will then he will keep me safe. I know I'm not perfect, and i know that I sin but because God has blessed me, and through Christ by the spirit and by Gods grace I'm overcoming my flesh. As I said I sin, but hopefully not wilfully, Christ by the spirit helps me to overcome everyday. And I have the hope that one day I will be eternally saved. And I believe that the only way that I can be turned away from God is by giving in to my own lusts. I know what I'm like without God, and i thank God always that he took me away from my old life and changed my heart and I couldn't have done anything without Jesus laying down his life to bring the truth and showing me the way. Without him I'd still be dead in my sins. I'm truly blessed.

I have a choice, serve God or serve Satan. I can choose God and live, or choose sin and Satan and be dead to God. God has given me free will and he will judge me on what I do now that I know the truth.

marhig

Judge them by their fruit!
So they may not be saved then, even though they are baptised, and believe in the trinity? Because their hearts are wrong?

God judges the heart, and he wants his children to have a heart like his son. And Jesus came and showed us the way, he is the truth, and his life is the only life to follow. There is no other way. You'll know Gods true people, because they will have a heart like Christ and they will be living their lives by the will of God and they won't be of this world.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
1evnre.jpg

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So they may not be saved then, even though they are baptised, and believe in the trinity? Because their hearts are wrong?

God judges the heart, and he wants his children to have a heart like his son. And Jesus came and showed us the way, he is the truth, and his life is the only life to follow. There is no other way. You'll know Gods true people, because they will have a heart like Christ and they will be living their lives by the will of God and they won't be of this world.

You will know them by their love for one another.

John 13:35 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

35 By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”

marhig

35 By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Yes I agree with that, God is love and those who belong to God will love one another, and they will love their enemies also, not with a sloppy happy clappy false love, but in truth they will love one another and they will bring the love of Christ to all they meet, whoever they are. That's how Gods people overcome Satan, we overcome Satan with love, we overcome evil with good. And we do that through Jesus, he overcame Satan with the love and power of God. and he is the only way, he is the truth and he is the life and he is the only way that we are to follow.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yes I agree with that, God is love and those who belong to God will love one another, and they will love their enemies also, not with a sloppy happy clappy false love, but in truth they will love one another and they will bring the love of Christ to all they meet, whoever they are. That's how Gods people overcome Satan, we overcome Satan with love, we overcome evil with good. And we do that through Jesus, he overcame Satan with the love and power of God. and he is the only way, he is the truth and he is the life and he is the only way that we are to follow.

I said
Very good.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
Says who? Every time someone goes back and keeps something in the old testament that Jesus hasn't brought over to the new testament they fall from grace. and every time they give something up from the old testament and get back into the new testament. There back in grace.

Gal 5:1-4

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
And everyone who says they know Christ, and they don't keep His commandments is a liar.

I Jn 2:4
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
(NKJ)

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I said
To bad you cant produce any scripture to support your imagination.

Ephesians 1:13-14
In him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit, who is the guarantee of our inheritance until we acquire possession of it, to the praise of his glory.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Ephesians 1:13-14
In him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit, who is the guarantee of our inheritance until we acquire possession of it, to the praise of his glory.

I said

Eph 1:13-14
13 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,
14 who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory.
(NKJ)