Have You Fallen From Grace?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
'Falling from grace' is largely something of the Roman Catholic Church. They hold to a doctrine of 'Infusion' as opposed to the Protestant's doctrine of 'Imputed Righteousness'.

Reformed belief does not hold to a notion that one can lose their salvation and then return back to it. If you 'fall from grace', you were never in grace to begin with. Rather, grace is achieved when one is thoroughly imbued with God and therefore will persevere.

See: Perseverance of the Saints (the real OSAS)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
'Falling from grace' is largely something of the Roman Catholic Church. They hold to a doctrine of 'Infusion' as opposed to the Protestant's doctrine of 'Imputed Righteousness'.

Reformed belief does not hold to a notion that one can lose their salvation and then return back to it. If you 'fall from grace', you were never in grace to begin with. Rather, grace is achieved when one is thoroughly imbued with God and therefore will persevere.

See: Perseverance of the Saints (the real OSAS)

I said
well I don't know much about them denominations. All know comes from experience and the revelations of Jesus Christ. But I do know this. One cant fall off a building if they never climb up on a building.
And that no one can fall from grace if they were never in grace.
Just like your name cant be taken out of the book of life unless it was first written in the book of life.

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

heir

TOL Subscriber
Have You Fallen From Grace?
Those who fell from grace are those who were saved by grace, but were placing themselves back under the works of the law.

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?

Galatians 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

Galatians 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

Galatians 4:9 But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage?

Galatians 4:10 Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years.

Galatians 4:11 I am afraid of you, lest I have bestowed upon you labour in vain.

Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Galatians 5:2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.

Galatians 5:3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.

Galatians 5:4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Galatians 5:5 For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.

Galatians 5:6 For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
To fall from grace is to reject the gospel offered through Paul.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
To fall from grace is to reject the gospel offered through Paul.

I said
To fall from grace means someone is keeping part of the old testament. Their not letting it go.

Gal 5:1-4

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
To fall from grace means someone is keeping part of the old testament. Their not letting it go.

Gal 5:1-4

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

Me thinks your wacked out.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I said
To fall from grace means someone is keeping part of the old testament. Their [sic] not letting it go.

There's nothing wrong with the law (Rom. 13:8–10). There is something very wrong with man (Eph. 2:1).

"I. The Freedom in the Son (5:1–15)
A. Protection from the legalism of the legalizers (5:1–12)
1. The work of Christ has freed us from the bondage of the law (5:1–4, 6–12).
2. The work of Christ will (someday) free us from the bondage of our body (5:5) .
B. Protection from the license of the libertines (5:13–15): Paul warns against using freedom to indulge the sinful nature." Willmington, H. L. (1999). The Outline Bible (Ga 5). Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers.

As a reminder Squeaky is number 9 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Me thinks your wacked out.

I said
Well its happening. You don't even attempt to use scripture on me. Your turning back to carnal.

Mark 4:24-25
24 Then He said to them, "Take heed what you hear. With the same measure you use, it will be measured to you; and to you who hear, more will be given.
25 "For whoever has, to him more will be given; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
There's nothing wrong with the law (Rom. 13:8–10). There is something very wrong with man (Eph. 2:1).

"I. The Freedom in the Son (5:1–15)
A. Protection from the legalism of the legalizers (5:1–12)
1. The work of Christ has freed us from the bondage of the law (5:1–4, 6–12).
2. The work of Christ will (someday) free us from the bondage of our body (5:5) .
B. Protection from the license of the libertines (5:13–15): Paul warns against using freedom to indulge the sinful nature." Willmington, H. L. (1999). The Outline Bible (Ga 5). Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers.

As a reminder Squeaky is number 9 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

I said
lol You haven't quit got that love thing down yet, have you.

Rom 13:8-10
8 Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.
9 For the commandments, "You shall not commit adultery," "You shall not murder," "You shall not steal," "You shall not bear false witness," "You shall not covet," and if there is any other commandment, are all summed up in this saying, namely, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
10 Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.
(NKJ)

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You haven't quit got that love thing down yet, have you...

:yawn: God is love. God is wrath. Zech. 7:12

“If you take part of the truth, and try to make that part of the truth, all of the truth, then that part of the truth becomes an untruth.” ~ Adrian Rogers

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
:yawn: God is love. God is wrath. Zech. 7:12

“If you take part of the truth, and try to make that part of the truth, all of the truth, then that part of the truth becomes an untruth.” ~ Adrian Rogers

I said
You really should read the revelation I put up on "Satan the wrath of God". And quite calling God satan.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jn 8:37

I said
I feel so sorry for you. That bitter envy is going to destroy you. You have done it enough that you are defiled.

Heb 12:15
15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
(NKJ)

Its sort of funny is a weird way. I'm a born again Christian and cant be offended. We find it like a badge of honor when we are persecuted.
The intellectual idiots that try to offend us make us feel better and hurt their own standing with God. I think that is what is called Ironic.