Has All Been Fulfilled? Have Heaven and Earth Passed?

clefty

Jesus was warning them that if they kept the Sabbath they would not have an opportunity to escape. He stated that tribulation was coming, there was no escape.

Lol...tribulation was coming because they kept the Sabbath...and is coming...

Wonder why He said pray that it NOT come in winter or on the Sabbath...

Oh...because it would be cold to flee in the winter...and fleeing is not really rest is it?...

clefty

What???? NT Scripture clearly states that Jesus is the Temple, He is the Light, He is the Sun, He is the Moon, He is the New Jerusalem, He is the Morning Star, He is the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, etc.
again equating Him literally to something He meant symbolically (He never said He was a sabbath day) is idolatry. Do we consider doors to be Him? I don't neither do I consider a calendar day to be Him either. Or bread to be Him...many do...not I...He clearly taught flesh (the temporal) profits nothing it is the Spirit that brings life...using bread or donkey or whatever...

But He does not become the bread or day or donkey...

Spiritual rest has nothing to do with physical rest.
wow...

Being in Christ is rest. That is why He said to come to Him for it. He did not say, rest on the Sabbath to teach you how to rest in Him.
the shadow points to the light...the light does not become the shadow...

That makes no sense.

:confused:

The commandments were descriptions to what it is like with Him...living in His house...it is that simple...you will have six days of work...and one of rest...just like before the fall

Ben Masada

So Joshua was nailed to the cross? Rose from the dead? Provides rest?

See? that is the ironic part. You are all about rest in a person and that person is named because even early translators identified the wrong person.

Hebrews 4:8 (KJV) "For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day."

You being all about Jesus giving you rest miss the irony here, as even here with Him identified in error because translators thought it was the same name, still no rest is provided.

Either way there remains a Sabbath keeping for the children of God, citizens of Israel, His kingdom etc...

because Joshua didn't give them rest nor did Jesus...yet...

The name of Joshua was never Jesus. His birth name was Hosea son of Nun. Than, later on Moses changed his name into Joshua. Read Number 13:8,16. But you are right that Joshua was not raised from the dead but so was not Jesus. Both are dead to this day.
The Word of God aka the Tanach applied to all human beings. (II Samuel 12:23;
Isaiah 26:14; Job 7:9; Psalm 49:12,20; etc) Regarding the ironic part about the rest provided, you did produce a very good and intelligent point. Congratulations for that one. And for that, you got a "Thank you" vote from me.

Gurucam

Not sure what you are getting at...

The commandment is thou shalt not covet ....not covert or convert...

As for you should break the law...yeah I don't get it

I am not focused on 'letter' discernment because:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

However I do note that some people will ignore other things and focus on letter correctness. And that is O.K. Yet I do still have a question for which, in all humility, I seek an answer:

I would like to know the following from all, including you, if you so choose to look beyond letter correctness). However, even if you look at letter correctness and also, simply to be politically and lettered correct, I have used the literal words of the revelation which relate to my question:

This the question:

Part 1.: Are you guys quoting, using and being guided by the law of sin and death (among your selves) and therefore bringing forth only fruits onto death and no fruits onto God?

Part 2.: Or do you ignore and transgress the law of sin and death so as to serve in the newness of spirit and so bring forth only fruits onto God and no fruits onto death?

This is based on the following revelation from the Holy KJV N.T.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

and:

Romans 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus is to serve in the newness of spirit and for this reason one is freed from the law of sin and death:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

The above is about marriage, spouse and children under the Old Mosaic (ten commandments) system as opposed to under the New Christian (spirit and Spirit based) system.

Seems that a 'bachelor', 'Doctorate' or other certification in lettered correctness is of absolutely no significance with respect to being spiritually correct. In fact those killeth spiritual/intuitive knowing.

Last edited:

clefty

Heb 3
1 Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus; 2 who was faithful to him that appointed him, as also Moses was faithful in all his house. 3 For this man was counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as he who hath builded the house hath more honour than the house. 4 For every house is builded by some man; but he that built all things is God. 5 And Moses verily was faithful in all his house, as a servant, for a testimony of those things which were to be spoken after; 6 but Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.
partaking all of this house means a day off...a seventh day off...read about it in chapter 4

You apparently are unfamiliar with the term "kosher".
know enough to know food offered to idols is a no no...as is eating blood...even if allegedly turned from wine...and anything strangled...all not stamped U with a circle around it...

If you use the term "joos" one more time, I am going to report you for anti-Semitism.
relax Pharisee...you are the one supporting conspiracy myths about them owning even the sabbath...

Would Gyu, Giu, Iuu, Iuw, Iew be better? Because those that call themselves and are not ...what do we call them?

And no, the Gentiles were not crowding the synagogues to hear Moses, but to hear the Gospel preached by the apostles, which is why they went to the synagogues - to preach Christ crucified.

LOL?...A man killed by the Romans? Big deal. Thousands were. Gentiles wanted to know why and how He was risen...on the road to Emmus even He had to start with Moses and the prophets to teach all concerning Himself...

There was no "day" anymore - that is the point. They met 7 days a week. According to second century writings, the day of worship was Sunday, not the Sabbath.
then along comes you with the everyday the same theory...

In fact, the Sabbath was no longer observed by Christians because it was a day for unbelieving Jews. Christians began to meet on Sunday in the second century because that was the day Jesus arose from the dead.

DisobedientChristians began to meet on a Sunday...but just because you start doing something and others join you and it is kept on for many years does not mean it is right...

The only thing that occurred that first fruits morning was the tomb was found already empty...He was risen

He rose the day before...

Last edited:

Ben Masada

It really is that simple...have heaven and earth passed away? No. Thus not all has been fulfilled.

We made it to Pentecost when the Law was received in the hearts and minds

Now festivals of trumpets, day of atonement and booths are still to come...

His return, judgement day, and waiting in heavenly booths until the new world is finished...

HalleluYah the pattern is still in place...

So, they made it to Pentecost and, as you believe, the Law was received in the hearts and minds. Then, later, for a few years, Paul came around and said, Do you know what! We have been released from the Law with the death of Jesus and, right there then, the Law was taken away from the hearts and minds of his followers. (Rom. 7:1-7; 10:4)

clefty

Jesus didn't rest on the Sabbath - He did the work of His Father, as He commanded Him.

Yup...rest refresh heal restore resurrect proclaim teach preach...Love as He did and does

And then the next day is unholy time again...and yet a work is left to do...

clefty

You are missing the point of the covenant with Israel. It was unknown, per God, until He gave it to them at Mt Sinai. We are referring to the COVENANT with Israel which is the MOSAIC LAW, all 613 commandments [Rabbinical Count].

The point of this covenant was to get this rabble of multitudes out of bondage and to the promise land to fulfill other covenants made to their fathers...

The terms were always obedience...and then the lists and methods of ministration

The Sabbath was for the foreigner within the cities/congregation of Israel and for those who joined their community

You got it here...see? Those headed away from bondage (sin) and headed to the promise land (salvation) received the Sabbath

and we're grateful for it just like one who works the first six literal days is grateful for the literal rest of the seventh day sabbath...as is the one once enslaved to sin is grateful for salvation

- which required circumcision

And you missed here...circumcision was NOT required to go to the promised land...or receive Sabbath...

The covenant was to get any who followed Yah there...

The law was any who were not circumcised and wished to not only get to the promise land but also partake of the Passover had to be circumcised...

Even those circumcised did not make it to the promise land...

A covenant is a promise...a contract between parties identified and stipulated therein...

So you in?

clefty

So, they made it to Pentecost and, as you believe, the Law was received in the hearts and minds. Then, later, for a few years, Paul came around and said, Do you know what! We have been released from the Law with the death of Jesus and, right there then, the Law was taken away from the hearts and minds of his followers. (Rom. 7:1-7; 10:4)

These texts confirm the law remains. Because of the law the vow the swearing oath the Husband had to die to release His vows to an unfaithful wife temporal Israel to free her forever. He now seeks a new wife in her stead who will honor the same vows terms and conditions...Him...His Way.

The law does not end. He is the goal, the destination, completion of the Law...makes sense as He authored the law, kept it and is Lord of the Sabbath...and commanded we do as He did if we love Him like a faithful wife.

She does not kill nor fornicate nor commit idolatry by worshipping in a false manner on a false day...she establishes the Law wherever she goes.

clefty

The name of Joshua was never Jesus. His birth name was Hosea son of Nun. Than, later on Moses changed his name into Joshua. Read Number 13:8,16. But you are right that Joshua was not raised from the dead but so was not Jesus. Both are dead to this day.
The Word of God aka the Tanach applied to all human beings. (II Samuel 12:23;
Isaiah 26:14; Job 7:9; Psalm 49:12,20; etc) Regarding the ironic part about the rest provided, you did produce a very good and intelligent point. Congratulations for that one. And for that, you got a "Thank you" vote from me.

No, thank you...in spite of all the seriousness there remains irony even humor and clever wit as He often used it...to convey beyond the cliché...

I agree with you too, Joshua and Jesus are dead to this day. But one them was already reborn. The scars on His hands and side distinguish Him from the Jesus Who died...

My Savior has scars Jesus didn't...that Jesus remains dead forever...as our current flesh will be...

Some of us however will be reborn...literally...as He was.

HalleluYah

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
What part of God gave the Sabbath only to Israel don't you understand?

God gave the Sabbath to Israel as a sign of faithfulness to him. But it was only a sign, God retained possession of the Sabbath. He claims it as his time.

Exodus 20:8-10 Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the LORD your God.​

God gives us six days to do whatever we needed to do, the time was ours. But he reserved seventh day for himself.

Leviticus 23:2 Speak to the children of Israel and say to them: "The feasts of the LORD, which you shall proclaim to be holy convocations, these are My feasts."​

The Hebrew word for feasts means appointments.

The Sabbath belongs to God, not to men. The seventh day is a standing appointment with God, it's time that he has reserved, it's his time.

Even people who don't believe in stealing have no qualms about stealing God's holy time from him.

Why?

TweetyBird

And there is not one commandment in the NT to not keep the Sabbath. The Jews of Jesus' day had perverted the Law of Moses and made it burdensome. Why do you believe a day of rest is a burden?

The commandments given to believers are listed in the NT.

What about a required Sabbath with stringent rules is not a burden?

TweetyBird

"You were excluded from citizenship among the people of Israel, and you did not know the covenant promises God had made to them. You lived in this world without God and without hope."

That wall of seperation was meant to keep Gentiles out not the tribe in. But now that it is removed we are in...to do as they did as a citizen of Israel, to live their Way not they of ours.

Just like in that church in the wilderness when a rabble followed them out of Egypt...

just like Ruth begged "your God is my God"...

just like when the Gentiles crowded in to hear Sabbath after Sabbath about One of the tribe defeating death...oh and about Moses because that explained WHY He died and HOW He rose...and made it possible to do as He did as a citizen of Israel...

Israel did absolutely nothing to reconcile us to God. Israel rejected the Messiah. We are citizens of Heaven, not Israel. I am grafted into Jesus Christ, the Vine. He saved and redeemed me, not Israel.

TweetyBird

So Joshua was nailed to the cross? Rose from the dead? Provides rest?

See? that is the ironic part. You are all about rest in a person and that person is named because even early translators identified the wrong person.

Hebrews 4:8 (KJV) "For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day."

You being all about Jesus giving you rest miss the irony here, as even here with Him identified in error because translators thought it was the same name, still no rest is provided.

Either way there remains a Sabbath keeping for the children of God, citizens of Israel, His kingdom etc...

because Joshua didn't give them rest nor did Jesus...yet...

I did not say that Jesus was Joshua. I said the name is the same. The name Jeshua occurs about 30 times in the NT - and none of them were Joshua of Nun or Jesus Christ.

We are not citizens of Israel - we are citizens of Heaven, of Jesus' Heavenly Kingdom.

Jesus gives us rest when we believe in Him, it is perfect, complete rest and restoration. No matter how bad it gets, in Christ we have rest - amazing unimaginable rest - in the shadow of His wings, in His Almighty Hands.

TweetyBird

living holy meanings keeping holy the things that were made holy by the Holy One...not making everything holy

Holy things unto the Lord are not physical or material things. Being a believer is being holy in spirit and in and attitude of reverence to the Lord, submitted, set apart for Him, lifting Him up every nanosecond of life.

is why all Nations will come to worship from Sabbath to Sabbath...

People from all nations have come to worship Jesus, who is our Sabbath Rest.

"5But if anyone keeps His word, the love of God has been truly perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him: 6Whoever claims to abide in Him must walk as Jesus walked. 7Beloved, I am not writing you a new commandment, but an old one, which you have had from the beginning..."

" A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another."

There is no Sunday Ham or "rest everyday the same" in the Love He loved us with.

Romans 14:17
for the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

Poor people at those times under the scribes and Pharisees were never taught that this was already in Leviticus. It was new to them...

There is no commandment to "love one another as I have loved you" in the Mosaic Law. That is why Jesus said it was a NEW commandment. "New" means, brand new, never heard before, fresh. John states in his first letter that "from the beginning" is when Jesus came, not the Mosaic Law.

TweetyBird

yup that ends the discussion there...you in or not?

To be part of Israel required obedience to most of the Mosaic Law and being in agreement with the nation of Israel in that regard. That has nothing to do with the New Covenant. Jesus does not demand that we join a nation that rejected Him. Only He is necessary - He is the Way, the Truth and the Life, not Israel.

wrong...you are arguing just like the ones in acts 15 who demanded circumcision for Gentiles to fellowship with them....lol you are the Pharisee...the irony

Gentiles who joined with Israel were required to get circumcised. That was per God. The New Covenant does not require physical circumcision to be in Christ.

all nations were to come and worship...or did Someone lie?

They are and have been coming to Jesus in worship for the last 2000+ years.

neither did He command Gentiles not to kill or fornicate...

Yes, He did. It's written in the NT.

But yes He did say that all would come worship sabbath to sabbath...

Because everything made at creation was for man...not just Israel

And in making something set apart and Holy it was an example and memorial for us...as if He needs one...

Jesus is the Sabbath Rest. He is Holy. He is God. We are His saints. Do you know what a saint is?

Read Rev 1 - John sees Jesus in terrifying Holiness. We don't need a memorial in the form of a Sabbath. Paul said this:

Rom 1
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; 19 because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. 20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

sure it was...a custom even

Keeping the Sabbath is not a commandment in the NT.

Believe me...a light yoke...signifying who bought me and who I work for...

The yoke of Jesus Christ is peace, rest, and joy.

and those with them as you mentioned or did you already forget that too...

The Sabbath was given to Israel, not to the nations. It would be helpful to read through Ex-Deut and you will see that God made a covenant and commandments with Israel, not the rest of the world. Israel was His chosen people - God chose only them. Those that joined with Israel could reap the rewards, but they also had to endure the curses. But, hey, if you want to be part of that system, have at it.

he said trunk and root...so now I guess He has a trunk and root too

Jesus is the Tree of Life, not Israel. We do not get life from Israel, but from Jesus Christ. He is the Living Water, the Manna from Heaven - our Daily Bread. He is Life.

John 6
32 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven. 33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world. 34 Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread. 35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. 36 But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not. 37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. 38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. 39 And this is the Father’s will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. 40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

41 The Jews then murmured at him, because he said, I am the bread which came down from heaven. 42 And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven? 43 Jesus therefore answered and said unto them, Murmur not among yourselves. 44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. 45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me. 46 Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father. 47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. 48 I am that bread of life. 49 Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead. 50 This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die. 51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

52 The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat? 53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. 54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. 56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him. 57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me. 58 This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

59 These things said he in the synagogue, as he taught in Capernaum. 60 Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard this, said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it? 61 When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you? 62 What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before? 63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. 64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him. 65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him. 67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away? 68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life. 69 And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God. 70 Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil? 71 He spake of Judas Iscariot the son of Simon: for he it was that should betray him, being one of the twelve.

amplifying its mercy rather than sacrifice...

You cannot change what was written and kept in the Holy of Holies with your own conjecture. The Law was written to be kept, not added to and "amplified". There was no room for grace in the Old Covenant Mosaic Law.

yup I think our discussion is ending...those that join Israel have a seventh day Sabbath keeping

There is no longer gentile in Him...remember?

There is no Jew in Him either, so we are not reconciled to Israel, but to God through the blood of Christ.

clefty

God gave the Sabbath to Israel as a sign of faithfulness to him. But it was only a sign, God retained possession of the Sabbath. He claims it as his time.

Exodus 20:8-10 Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the LORD your God.​

God gives us six days to do whatever we needed to do, the time was ours. But he reserved seventh day for himself.

Leviticus 23:2 Speak to the children of Israel and say to them: "The feasts of the LORD, which you shall proclaim to be holy convocations, these are My feasts."​

The Hebrew word for feasts means appointments.

The Sabbath belongs to God, not to men. The seventh day is a standing appointment with God, it's time that he has reserved, it's his time.

Even people who don't believe in stealing have no qualms about stealing God's holy time from him.

Why?

Ha YES! why do they?

Or people who don't believe in killing have no qualms about killing His time. Real kill joys that lot!

TweetyBird

Lol...tribulation was coming because they kept the Sabbath...and is coming...

That was fulfilled in 70AD when Jerusalem and the Temple were destroyed.

Wonder why He said pray that it NOT come in winter or on the Sabbath...

Because they would not be equipped to flee. And apparently, you can be assured they were praying when the Romans surrounded the city and set it on fire, and then they all died anyway.

TweetyBird

again equating Him literally to something He meant symbolically (He never said He was a sabbath day) is idolatry. Do we consider doors to be Him? I don't neither do I consider a calendar day to be Him either. Or bread to be Him...many do...not I...He clearly taught flesh (the temporal) profits nothing it is the Spirit that brings life...using bread or donkey or whatever...

But He does not become the bread or day or donkey...

Do you think I mean that Jesus is a literal Sabbath day?

wow...

the shadow points to the light...the light does not become the shadow...

The Light destroys the shadow. It obliterates it. Overshadows it, overwhelms it.

The commandments were descriptions to what it is like with Him...living in His house...it is that simple...you will have six days of work...and one of rest...just like before the fall

No one rested on the 7th day before the Sabbath was given to Israel, but God. There was never any such commandment before Ex 16. The Sabbath was given to household of Moses, not of Jesus Christ. Moses pointed to Christ - Jesus would some day replace Moses, that is why Moses said to listen to Him. Jesus reiterated it when He came. He never mentioned keeping the Sabbath, not once. Jesus went to the synagogue on the Sabbath to preach the Kingdom of Heaven/God to the Jews, not to teach Moses.

Luke 16:16
The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.

TweetyBird

partaking all of this house means a day off...a seventh day off...read about it in chapter 4

Heb 4 says there will be another day and another place. That is not the 7th day or attending a congregational service.

know enough to know food offered to idols is a no no...as is eating blood...even if allegedly turned from wine...and anything strangled...all not stamped U with a circle around it...

Kosher is all foods marked with the Rabbinical "U". There was no such "kosher" in the Mosaic Law.

relax Pharisee...you are the one supporting conspiracy myths about them owning even the sabbath...

Would Gyu, Giu, Iuu, Iuw, Iew be better? Because those that call themselves and are not ...what do we call them?

What conspiracy myths about the Sabbath?

Using ethnic slurs to refer to a people group is called bigotry.

LOL?...A man killed by the Romans? Big deal. Thousands were. Gentiles wanted to know why and how He was risen...on the road to Emmus even He had to start with Moses and the prophets to teach all concerning Himself...

If Jesus was teaching them about Himself, He was not teaching them the Law and prophets, but Who He is and how He fulfilled all the Law and Prophets - satisfied them, completed them, fulfilled them, rendered them no longer current, or viable.

DisobedientChristians began to meet on a Sunday...but just because you start doing something and others join you and it is kept on for many years does not mean it is right...

Why do you judge me on something you have made up?

The only thing that occurred that first fruits morning was the tomb was found already empty...He was risen

At dawn - when the sun came up, the early light. It was the first day of the week.

He rose the day before...

He for sure did not rise on Saturday morning at first light. That is just weird. No one believed that He rose on Saturday until Hebrew Roots started changing the Gospel.