GUNS!

Wile E. Coyote

This is a photobucket picture of the same model Ruger 10/22 I own. I love it!

FebMar08Pictures001.jpg

Wile E. Coyote

Must be...everyone knows that Maryland doesn't let anyone have guns.
Where did you get that? I purchased my rifle at Dick's Sporting Goods in Maryland. They even sell handguns in Maryland. You don't even need a permit to purchase a firearm in Maryland. You have to have a permit in Illinois just own a rifle. But you can legally own rifles and handguns in Maryland.

See the link regarding Maryland gun laws:

http://crime.about.com/od/gunlawsbystate/a/gunlaws_md.htm

Check your facts dude! You say that "everyone knows that Maryland doesn't let anyone have guns." Why doesn't Maryland know it? :rotfl:

You're nutty to think that you could get away with that one.
251.gif

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Where did you get that? I purchased my rifle at Dick's Sporting Goods in Maryland. They even sell handguns in Maryland. You don't even need a permit to purchase a firearm in Maryland. You have to have a permit in Illinois just own a rifle. You can legally own rifles and handguns in Maryland.

See the link regarding Maryland gun laws:

http://crime.about.com/od/gunlawsbystate/a/gunlaws_md.htm

Check your facts dude! You say that "everyone knows that Maryland doesn't let anyone have guns." Why doesn't Maryland know it? :rotfl:

You're nutty to think that you could get away with that one.
251.gif

These don't count..

Nerf_Longshot_01.JPG

:listen: That ought to rustle his jimmies.

Wile E. Coyote

These don't count..

You said that "everybody knows that they don't let you have guns in Maryland" and when proven wrong you don't possess the male organs to admit it.

I am a fellow gun owner and a card carrying member of the NRA and you belittle me for no damn good reason.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
You said that "everybody knows that they don't let you have guns in Maryland" and when proven wrong you don't possess the male organs to admit it.

I am a fellow gun owner and a card carrying member of the NRA and you belittle me for no damn good reason.

You're doing a fine enough job of that yourself whether you realize it or not. :yawn:

Wile E. Coyote

You're doing a fine enough job of that yourself whether you realize it or not.
What is your reason for belittling me? The op tells anti-gunners to keep out. I am a gun owner. So what's your problem? Am I less than a man because I choose to own a 22 rifle? I also have my father's I.N.A. 38 special revolver that I inherited after he died. He picked it up in Brazil when he was in the Navy. There, I am more of a man now.

If you had even one nut hanging between your legs you would apologize for starting something for no good reason when I was just trying to make conversation by invitation of the op.

The Ruger 10/22 has been called "Every man's rifle."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vuj-WNhAaA

If you have one nut you will apologize. If you have both you will go out and buy a Ruger 10/22.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
I-am-ow-going-to-rustle-your-jimmies-with-subliminal-images-random-30821517-680-544.jpg

:listen: Let's see what conclusions his fevered little mind cooks up from this one.

BTW...:think: Do you mix your own ballistic gelatin by chance?

lightbringer

TOL Subscriber
What is your reason for belittling me? The op tells anti-gunners to keep out. I am a gun owner. So what's your problem? Am I less than a man because I choose to own a 22 rifle? I also have my father's I.N.A. 38 special revolver that I inherited after he died. He picked it up in Brazil when he was in the Navy. There, I am more of a man now.

If you had even one nut hanging between your legs you would apologize for starting something for no good reason when I was just trying to make conversation by invitation of the op.

The Ruger 10/22 has been called "Every man's rifle."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vuj-WNhAaA

If you have one nut you will apologize. If you have both you will go out and buy a Ruger 10/22.

Every man's rifle? Funny, I've been roaming this old world as a man for 65 years and have never owned a 10/22?

The only reason I have recently purchased 22's of any make is due to my son starting his children at that level (an yes he owns a 10/22, so I guess that makes him a man) now we can shoot the same type of weapon when I go visit.

If you really want an accurate small caliber rifle try the .17, it is a surprisingly, amazingly accurate little rifle! Dropped a coyote at 175 yards (not really a long shot) but shows it's take down power with a well placed round.

As for TomO, he's not really ridiculing you, just pulling your short strings a little, we do that on this thread, maybe along with your male anatomy, a little thicker skin and some humor would help, until then enjoy the Nerf gun. :chuckle:

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Every man's rifle? Funny, I've been roaming this old world as a man for 65 years and have never owned a 10/22?

The only reason I have recently purchased 22's of any make is due to my son starting his children at that level (an yes he owns a 10/22, so I guess that makes him a man) now we can shoot the same type of weapon when I go visit.

:think: 10/22 really is a good little rifle in all seriousness. One of Billy's best if you ask me. I don't have one myself but only because I've had my Remington 550-1 and that Marlin lever gun for about 30 years or so. They pretty much fulfilled my squirrel requirements over the years so I never went to get another...otherwise I'd probably get the 10/22.

If you really want an accurate small caliber rifle try the .17, it is a surprisingly, amazingly accurate little rifle! Dropped a coyote at 175 yards (not really a long shot) but shows it's take down power with a well placed round.

.177 is a good air rifle caliber. :)

As for TomO, he's not really ridiculing you, just pulling your short strings a little, we do that on this thread, maybe along with your male anatomy, a little thicker skin and some humor would help, until then enjoy the Nerf gun. :chuckle:

:devil:

Wile E. Coyote

It has been called "Every man's rifle." I love mine!

It drops coyotes at 175 yard eh? Not too excited about that. :)

I called Tom O on his assertion that Maryland does not allow people to own guns and he did not indicate that he was kidding. He could have said, "Chill dude! I was just pulling your strings" and that would have been the end of it. I have never engaged with Tom O on any subject here at TOL and so I do not know him at all. I was totally surprised by it.

Does Tom O need for others to clarify his intentions? Anyway, now that his intentions have been clarified it is forgotten from this point on.

lightbringer

TOL Subscriber
.177 is a good air rifle caliber. :) :devil:

Bought one of those last year, great fun in the back yard...it has done a great job of running off the feral stray cats that use to plague the neighbor hood...:devil:

Not so good with coyotes, need more CO2, lots more.:cool: