Green Berets in Negligees

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I have a 5-ton chip on my shoulder, and nobody, natural or supernatural, has ever been able to knock it off.
God spends a lifetime trying to get our attention (Lam 3:22-23). It would be terrible to be cut off from his grace for eternity. Hopefully, you'll change your mind.

Jesus loves you (Jn 3:16). Jesus is willing to save you (2 Pe 3:9). Repent (Eze 18:30-32; Ac 17:30). Believe (Mk 9:23).

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Wrath is necessary. See, never let it be said that Christians and atheists cannot agree. :straight:
But do you consider wrath fun? I have no interest in what is just, I just want license to bust heads.
...Remember how God brought Simon Peter out of prison and how He delivered Paul and Silas at night. Also He has delivered us from the prison house of sin, and God has given us a pardon. God has a pardon for everyone, my friend. Someone might say, “If there is a pardon, why am I not forgiven?” Well, even in prison today a pardon must be accepted. I remember Dr. Harry Rimmer telling about a case in Pennsylvania in which a man was granted a pardon from prison by the governor, but he would not accept it. The prison officials were in a dilemma. What do you do when a man is granted a pardon and he will not accept it? Finally, an appeal was made to the judge, and he said, “The man will have to stay in prison.” A person has to accept the pardon before he can be free.

The Lord has a pardon for you. In the Lord Jesus Christ we have forgiveness of sins and a pardon for our iniquities, but we have to accept it. Have you accepted your pardon yet? Are you delivered from sin and from the penalty for sin?"
McGee, J. V. (1997, c1981). Thru the Bible commentary. Based on the Thru the Bible radio program. (electronic ed.) (2:831-832). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.
Zzzzzzz...huh??

Oh, you were saying something about accepting a pardon?

Not interested.
People in general are: cruel, mean, and vicious. Read the newspaper. :idunno:
And my goal is to be more cruel, more mean and more vicious than all of them put together!

Quite a noble goal, I think.
Being a hypocrite is pretty bad, too. But, in the end, God wins (Ps 14:1).
And this should mean something to me?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"...[T]he victims, the experience is a special kind of hell—a soldier can’t just quit his job to get away from his abusers. But now, as the Pentagon has begun to acknowledge the rampant problem of sexual violence for both genders, men are coming forward in unprecedented numbers...[L]ast year more than 110 men made confidential reports of sexual assault by other men, nearly three times as many as in 2007..." The Military's Secret Shame: When men in the military rape other men in the ranks, no one wants to talk about it. Why the sexual assault of males in the service is finally being confronted.

Would you encourage your son or daughter to join the military under this wicked leadership? :Nineveh:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Enyart

"...[T]his has always been the case in militaries down through the ages. Stop acting like this is something new."
This is getting worse because of our immoral leadership. Under Truman Sodomites were discharged from the service because they were considered mentally unfit. Under :banana: Clinton they were asked not to "tell" about their sexual perversion. Under :Nineveh: Obama they now serve openly and proudly. :devil: Homosexuality is: forbidden (Lev. 18:22), considered an abomination (1 Kin. 14:24), punishment (Lev. 20:13), unclean (Rom. 1:24, 26, 27).

See:

Green Berets in Negligees by Bob Enyart

Last edited:

`Love.

With all due respect to those in the army, I don't see why anyone would clamor to be part of a system that "owns you" when you join it. Doesn't sound like freedom to me.

lightbringer

TOL Subscriber
With all due respect to those in the army, I don't see why anyone would clamor to be part of a system that "owns you" when you join it. Doesn't sound like freedom to me.

Voluntarily joining an organization that is larger than yourself in hopes to defend and protect something that is larger than the total of all its members is not being owned. It is voluntarily giving up certain of their pleasures for a short period of time so that all (the entire nation, not just service members) will enjoy that which they defend.

Getting out of the military is as easy as walking out the front door, if that is what you want...there are no chains on your ankles.

"Doesn't sound like freedom to me" What does freedom sound like?
Have you ever not been free, in order to know the difference?
Most haven't and that is due to all those "owned" service members voluntarily sacrificing themselves so that our people will not know the difference.

Might be time to take a hard look and see more than just yourself!

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Why are you bumping all your old threads?

Tell the moderators all about it.

psychologist-smiley-emoticon.gif

Last edited: