ECT Grace is unconditional but not universal

Status
Not open for further replies.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I have a friend who I've known for many years and he teaches Bible school to adults at his church. He's a very intelligent and quiet type guy. He uses Greek and Hebrew language books to prepare for his studies. At least he has a good reason to do so. But you, are posting on a forum where there are posters that have different educational backgrounds. Perhaps they're High School dropouts/graduates, others may have degrees
from esteemed Universities, etc. So, it's far better for you to make your point so EVERYBODY can enjoy and understand what you're talking about. You're just a show-off, that's all.

Of course you want everything dumbed down. Then you don't have to face your false doctrines and wasted life of pseudo-faith.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You're the most ignorant and deluded of all in many ways. Self-righteous, and heretical because of it. You presume upon the Holy Spirit when God has already given the written record of His Logos AFTER that Logos was manifest in the flesh.

Those nouns and verbs ARE the inspired Word by the Spirit.

That's how entitled spoiled little kids are, though; so it's to be expected from you.

You say the same thing the Mormons and JWs and SDAs and other cultists say. You make yourself and your own personal encounter as the standard for everything related to doctrine. Yet you're the biggest blowhard and troll on TOL (well... except maybe john w).

You = :rotfl:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Of course you want everything dumbed down. Then you don't have to face your false doctrines and wasted life of pseudo-faith.

Explain to all of us how wanting you to "Dumb things down" is used to help or hinder my beliefs?? What is the psychology behind the motive you think I have? Give it your best shot Professor.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You see folks, PPS is intellectually very bright, however, he is emotionally immature. He lacks common sense, perception, insight and logical consequence for his words and actions. He's a "Child-Man."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I do. Including all the nouns and verbs God inspired by the Spirit through the Apostles.

Your loss, granny. You pretend to be a know-it-all, but when somebody comes along who actually DOES know, you go all crybaby and whiner all over the place.

Nobody likes to face that they're a heretic because they have no clue what scripture actually says. That's you and most others, BTW.

See, you're "emotionally driven." Your emotional self never caught up with your intellect, thus, you've become a "Child-man." By the way, I'm a male, not a female. I don't know which you are? I don't think you've ever brought it up? However, it appears as if your a male because of your aggressive behavior. Women are usually less aggressive.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hey, PPS, by the way, you haven't got a hint of "Wit" about you. Usually, persons of higher intelligence have a strong ability to think fast on their feet and portray an abilty to display a unique form of Wit/sense of humor. You seem to lack this trait and you sink very low to come up with "Schoolyard humor." That helps to betray you as very emotionally immature.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm blessed with a multi-faceted sense of humor and Wit. I think very fast on my feet or sitting down. I work off of what others say. I have a strong flair for the dramatic and the Arts. Most cannot keep up with me. During my life I have entertained, acted, and used my ability with voices to put a smile on others faces. This is my claim to fame.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You're the most ignorant and deluded of all in many ways. Self-righteous, and heretical because of it. You presume upon the Holy Spirit when God has already given the written record of His Logos AFTER that Logos was manifest in the flesh.

Those nouns and verbs ARE the inspired Word by the Spirit.

That's how entitled spoiled little kids are, though; so it's to be expected from you.

You say the same thing the Mormons and JWs and SDAs and other cultists say. You make yourself and your own personal encounter as the standard for everything related to doctrine. Yet you're the biggest blowhard and troll on TOL (well... except maybe john w).

Well, the intelligent thing to do would be to place me on ignore. You pride yourself by your intellect but won't do what intelligent people would do? Why not?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
My two best pals on TOL: PPS, and Crucible sure won't do the right thing and place me on Eggnore? I wonder why? Could they actually be fans of mine?

Status
Not open for further replies.