ECT Grace is unconditional but not universal

Status
Not open for further replies.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
According to strongs:

hamartia:
prop: missing the mark; hence: (a) guilt, sin, (b) a fault, failure (in an ethical sense), sinful deed.

hamartéma:
a fault, sin, evil deed.

So... What's the precise distinction between them? And how are singular and plural, articular and anarthrous for each one distinct from each other and from the verb?

If you're starting with Strong's, you really have no clue. And that's not condescending, it's empathetic.

And... Which one is "sins" rendered from in whatever passages you would proof-text, and in what form?

Do you perceive "missing the mark" with "missing" as a verb?

Putting them all together so you don't have to multi-quote if you attempt to answer.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Oh, good grief. Nevermind.

You don't and can't have ANY idea whatsoever what the difference is between hamartia and hamartema, much less the differences between singular and plural or articular and anarthrous of each one, and those to the verb and other similar nouns and their forms.

She could care less to investigate or learn from others. She has a one-track mind and agenda, & it is only to deflect from Truth.

Sonnet

She could care less to investigate or learn from others. She has a one-track mind and agenda, & it is to deflect from Truth.

I'm male by the way.

Your theology is untenable because Paul preached the good news of Christ's death and resurrection.

It would be easy to refute it if you had scriptures that teach limited atonement, but you don't.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I'm male by the way.

Your theology is untenable because Paul preached the good news of Christ's death and resurrection.

It would be easy to refute it if you had scriptures that teach limited atonement, but you don't.

Yeah, you don't get to validly say any of that when you don't and can't have any clue what ANY nouns mean when translated in English from the inspired Greek text.

THIS is why the modern church is so jacked. Entitled and conceptualized false autonomy from the effects of Modernism and everything since.

Sonnet

Yeah, you don't get to validly say any of that when you don't and can't have any clue what ANY nouns mean when translated in English from the inspired Greek text.

THIS is why the modern church is so jacked. Entitled and conceptualized false autonomy from the effects of Modernism and everything since.

You are yet to show that is so.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
You are yet to show that is so.

Sigh and arggghhh.

You sure haven't shown jack while being ignorant of it all. I can't teach you the intense subtleties of the Greek language via scattered posts on a theology forum. And it's not my responsibility to do so.

Yeah, you're probably right. Grammar can't matter. It's only the inspired text of scripture. Your perceptions and opinions from a gloss English reading are probably all that matter.

Enjoy your folly. I was genuinely trying to help because you seemed different than the trolls. My mistake. Proceed as you will.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Sigh and arggghhh.

You sure haven't shown jack while being ignorant of it all. I can't teach you the intense subtleties of the Greek language via scattered posts on a theology forum. And it's not my responsibility to do so.

Yeah, you're probably right. Grammar can't matter. It's only the inspired text of scripture. Your perceptions and opinions from a gloss English reading are probably all that matter.

Enjoy your folly. I was genuinely trying to help because you seemed different than the trolls. My mistake. Proceed as you will.

Posters who wish to derive their inspiration from the Holy Spirt in reading/studying the Bible, really are not interested in your nouns, verbs, etc. Why not keep them to yourself and stop pretending to be a "Know-it-all Professor??

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I pray before opening the Bible that God will give me the wisdom to be able to understand what I'm about to read. I don't get out a foot thick Greek/Hebrew Dictionary or a College Grammer/punctuation book. It's not necessary. It's better to have the guidance of the Holy Spirit. However, that's just me.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Don't you realize that nobody likes a Know-it-all PPS? I'll bet posters don't even read a third of your posts? It would be like reading an old "Yellow pages." BORING!!

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Posters who wish to derive their inspiration from the Holy Spirt in reading/studying the Bible, really are not interested in your nouns, verbs, etc. Why not keep them to yourself and stop pretending to be a "Know-it-all Professor??

I pray before opening the Bible that God will give me the wisdom to be able to understand what I'm about to read. I don't get out a foot thick Greek/Hebrew Dictionary or a College Grammer/punctuation book. It's not necessary. It's better to have the guidance of the Holy Spirit. However, that's just me.

You're the most ignorant and deluded of all in many ways. Self-righteous, and heretical because of it. You presume upon the Holy Spirit when God has already given the written record of His Logos AFTER that Logos was manifest in the flesh.

Those nouns and verbs ARE the inspired Word by the Spirit.

That's how entitled spoiled little kids are, though; so it's to be expected from you.

You say the same thing the Mormons and JWs and SDAs and other cultists say. You make yourself and your own personal encounter as the standard for everything related to doctrine. Yet you're the biggest blowhard and troll on TOL (well... except maybe john w).

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
PPS, just concentrate on the inspired word of God and push all your other (foot thick books) aside.

I do. Including all the nouns and verbs God inspired by the Spirit through the Apostles.

Don't you realize that nobody likes a Know-it-all PPS? I'll bet posters don't even read a third of your posts? It would be like reading an old "Yellow pages." BORING!!

Your loss, granny. You pretend to be a know-it-all, but when somebody comes along who actually DOES know, you go all crybaby and whiner all over the place.

Nobody likes to face that they're a heretic because they have no clue what scripture actually says. That's you and most others, BTW.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I have a friend who I've known for many years and he teaches Bible school to adults at his church. He's a very intelligent and quiet type guy. He uses Greek and Hebrew language books to prepare for his studies. At least he has a good reason to do so. But you, are posting on a forum where there are posters that have different educational backgrounds. Perhaps they're High School dropouts/graduates, others may have degrees from esteemed Universities, etc. So, it's far better for you to make your point so EVERYBODY can enjoy and understand what you're talking about. You're just a show-off, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.