Good morning

alertbunn.jpg

Good morning.

Look at how his ears are lit up. :)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Good morning, TOL'ers. I am going to have another cup of coffee and then head off to Kansas.

Now if I could only remember what I did with my ruby red slippers ...

Breathe

58 degrees and should be a sunny day although it's a little misty still - medium roast Colombian with half and half. It's a good day. :)

It is going to be 72 here! A heat wave!

chrysostom said:
try mild
but
make it strong

use more coffee and less water
I use a keurig. It has pre-measured coffee thingies, and I like a big cup of strong coffee, hence the French roast.

Breathe

how can you get a strong cup of coffee with that thingy?

You buy a dark roast coffee. I can adjust the size and go for the biggest (12 oz) cup it will make. If the coffee is a good dark roast, I get a strong cup of coffee. Love the Keurig - I can make one perfect cup of coffee at a time, instead of having to make - and waste - a whole pot. It's a sin to waste coffee. :D

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
You buy a dark roast coffee. I can adjust the size and go for the biggest (12 oz) cup it will make. If the coffee is a good dark roast, I get a strong cup of coffee. Love the Keurig - I can make one perfect cup of coffee at a time, instead of having to make - and waste - a whole pot. It's a sin to waste coffee. :D

I suspect you have never had a strong cup of coffee

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I tend to judge by how much cream it takes to take it from black to brown. This morning, it took so much, my coffee wasn't good and hot when I tried it!

so you are talking about cream?

I am talking about coffee

good coffee requires no cream

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
try mild
but
make it strong

use more coffee and less water

I do make it strong, nice and strong, and the medium roast I use is very mild. Jose's, from Costco. It's a great bean.

I've tried the Keurig and it doesn't make the coffee strong enough for me, although maybe if it was a dark roast it would - except I don't care for dark roast. :chuckle: