good morning breakfast clubbers

Breathe

It looks beautiful from your other photo. :)

Coyotes, I'm used to them... cougars you have to be careful, we have them in our local mountains and if you hike you always have to be aware, we had a woman killed by one some years back. But the bears... no. That was always the hardest part of tent camping for me. And they came too close a couple of times and I was terrified. They're black bears, not grizzlies, and that's a big difference I know. But still. :shudder:

We have black bears. But they could be pink, and I would still be afraid of them!

zoo22

Definitely you'd rather be scared to death, it's way better than being eaten to death. I never quite recovered from reading about Timothy Treadwell.

But then again that's grizzlies, not black bears. But still. :shudder:

Well, scared to death seems like it'd be better than being eaten by a bear. But if being eaten by a bear didn't scare you to death before the eating killed you, how bad would it have to be to be scared to death? :plain:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Well, scared to death seems like it'd be better than being eaten by a bear. But if being eaten by a bear didn't scare you to death before the eating killed you, how bad would it have to be to be scared to death? :plain:

How bad?

This might do it.

This is important: You have to be scared to death before the eating starts... it's the only way, because what if the bear is into slow food (and not the 'I didn't run fast enough' kind of slow food), and spends two hours eating lunch like the Italians?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,
we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

1st call to breakfast for all of you out there

America's favorite breakfast club is on the air

bybee

Good morning friends .. :wave: .. My day off.. :D

Good morning folks!
I'm about to have my third cup of coffee! I treat myself to a dollop of whipped cream in my 3rd cup!
Life is grand!
Of course, last night I stubbed my toe so am hobbling a bit. Does one ever get old enough to slow down enough to stop stubbing one's toes?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Good morning folks!
I'm about to have my third cup of coffee! I treat myself to a dollop of whipped cream in my 3rd cup!
Life is grand!
Of course, last night I stubbed my toe so am hobbling a bit. Does one ever get old enough to slow down enough to stop stubbing one's toes?

The word 'dollop' always makes me think of elephants. :noid:

Sorry! :idunno:

zoo22

good morning

tumblr_m0ni08AdL11rpabuto1_400.png