good morning breakfast clubbers

Breathe

Oh man. :) That's a good looking rabbit. Nice ears. But careful, those guys can do some damage. :plain: I really don't think there's just one :plain:

But he'd probably like some beet leaves, or maybe some parsley.

As long as he doesn't want a beer... :D

They are everywhere here: bunnies, squirrels, groundhogs - my yard is like a wildlife preserve. I think it's because we keep it mowed, and they can get around easily. I gave up on having any kind of garden years ago, and just settled back to enjoy all the furry little creatures who live here with us. :)

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Good morning everyone. :)

Breathe, your place sounds beautiful, except for the bears. I've had close encounters with bears and they scare me to death.

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Good morning all. :wave: Yucky day here in Ohio but we are having the first of two bridal showers for my daughter today. This one is from our church. :)

Breathe

Breathe, your place sounds beautiful, except for the bears. I've had close encounters with bears and they scare me to death.

I am a big lover of wildlife, as long as they are small and defenseless.
Bears, not so much. Likewise coyotes and cougars, which we have here. I never venture outside after dark by myself.

That said, it really is beautiful here.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Bears, not so much. Likewise coyotes and cougars, which we have here. I never venture outside after dark by myself.

It looks beautiful from your other photo. :)

Coyotes, I'm used to them... cougars you have to be careful, we have them in our local mountains and if you hike you always have to be aware, we had a woman killed by one some years back. But the bears... no. That was always the hardest part of tent camping for me. And they came too close a couple of times and I was terrified. They're black bears, not grizzlies, and that's a big difference I know. But still. :shudder:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:wave: Morning!

Thank you. :) .. I can't believe it's less than two weeks away. It seems like yesterday I was bringing her home from the hospital .. :(
I hope I'm still able to remember things like that when it's Jack's turn. :D

Morning, all. :wave2:
On your bike, you. :mmph:

Good morning. :)
Morning! :cheers:

Sounds like. :thumb:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I'm not sure if I'd rather be scared to death, or eaten by a bear. I guess scared to death, but either way seems a pretty bad way to go.

Definitely you'd rather be scared to death, it's way better than being eaten to death. I never quite recovered from reading about Timothy Treadwell.

But then again that's grizzlies, not black bears. But still. :shudder: