good morning breakfast clubbers

zoo22

Good morning my friend! The pictures of sweet little bunnies in the morning is a gift that I treasure. This is a breakfast club meant to uplift and inspire us all.
I thank you for sharing pictures of these sweet, gentle, harmless and beautiful creatures.

Well, harmless... No. Those little guys can do some damage :plain:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,
we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

1st call to breakfast for all of you out there

America's favorite breakfast club is on the air

kmoney

Hall of Fame
:wave2: Morning, everyone.

This is moving day for my brother. Hope it is a good day and everything goes smoothly.

bybee

:wave2: Morning, everyone.

This is moving day for my brother. Hope it is a good day and everything goes smoothly.

Good morning all. Today is moving day for my nephew and family also. I have a large Dodge Caravan and when I fold down the seats it holds a ton of stuff. But first, coffee time! I baked cookies to take along for sustenance later. It is :rain: kind of rainy/drizzly right now.
Blessings to all!

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Good morning all. Today is moving day for my nephew and family also. I have a large Dodge Caravan and when I fold down the seats it holds a ton of stuff. But first, coffee time! I baked cookies to take along for sustenance later. It is :rain: kind of rainy/drizzly right now.
Blessings to all!

I hope your move goes well too! Vans are very helpful for moves. My brother rented a U-Haul truck and we might use a couple cars as well.
I hope the rain holds off for you. :rain:

Yummy cookies. :chew:

zoo22

good morning

spotbunn.jpg