good morning breakfast clubbers

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I really enjoy a dab of coffee with my flavored creamer ... :D

I actually stopped drinking coffee for several months but now I am back on it, though I have tapered down to half a pot.
I have lost ten pounds by drinking a lot of black coffee everyday - it curbs my appetite and I only eat once or twice a day now. I get a a good coffee buzz going and time flies

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
No there isn't...and I load mine up with sugar and 1/2&1/2.

Half and half, no sugar for me.

I'll pass on the boiled Dr. Pepper. :eek:

My sisters and I all have a caffeine fix. Some of us coffee, some diet coke. We tease each other over our choices because none of us will touch the other drink. :chuckle: I grew up with my parents drinking coffee, but they drank it black. I still can't do that. I could in an emergency - but it would have to be a real emergency.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Good afternoon! :)

Jack is up to 35 pounds, and will be neutered Thursday. (I can just see every man who reads this twitching, haha.) Even though I now need skin grafts on my arms - those puppy teeth are brutal- he is coming along nicely. Sits, stays, shakes with either hand, gives a high five, lays down, is housebroken (and rings a bell to let me know he needs to go out, even), loves everyone he sees and has generally won our hearts. Even though I didn't know it before, I now realize that our souls needed another Lab to love. He goes to work with me every day, and is a real morale booster at the office.

View attachment 24597

Breathe, your dog is a real beauty. How good it is you have him in your life. :)

Awwww. Wish I could have a dog. But I do have a cat who is officially my therapy pet. :)

I think I'm the official therapy human for the cat in my life. :chuckle:

Breathe

Breathe, your dog is a real beauty. How good it is you have him in your life. :)

I think I'm the official therapy human for the cat in my life. :chuckle:
Aw,thank you! Charcoal Labs are still pretty rare. Charcoals, silvers and champagne Labs are born when both parents carry the recessive dd dilute gene - kind of like 2 human parents with brown hair having a red haired baby - somewhere down the line, both families have the recessive gene for red hair. Even though they have been around for a long time, most people never saw them. Breeders would drown them because they didn't meet the breed color standards, so there weren't many carriers of the dd gene to produce them. Jack is registered with the AKC as a black Lab, because they have no category for a silver dilute black Lab. Hopefully they will soon. A vet tech actually told me the other day that he wasn't a "real Lab", because of his color. I almost punched her.

I think most cats own their people - not vice versa. ;)

Breathe

Awwww. Wish I could have a dog. But I do have a cat who is officially my therapy pet. :)
Good afternoon everyone. :wave:

I want to put this little fellow through the training he needs to be able to go to nursing homes and hospitals to visit. He's my own little therapy pet, all I need to do is get the official doctors letter stating so. Now that I have him, my anxiety level is very low, and panic attacks are nonexistent. It's amazing how calming animals can be.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Aw,thank you! Charcoal Labs are still pretty rare. Charcoals, silvers and champagne Labs are born when both parents carry the recessive dd dilute gene - kind of like 2 human parents with brown hair having a red haired baby - somewhere down the line, both families have the recessive gene for red hair. Even though they have been around for a long time, most people never saw them. Breeders would drown them because they didn't meet the breed color standards, so there weren't many carriers of the dd gene to produce them. Jack is registered with the AKC as a black Lab, because they have no category for a silver dilute black Lab. Hopefully they will soon. A vet tech actually told me the other day that he wasn't a "real Lab", because of his color. I almost punched her.

I didn't know that, how sad. But very glad Jack didn't meet the same fate and has a good home and a happy life. I can just imagine you and the vet tech going at it. :chuckle: