good morning breakfast clubbers

Breathe

Good afternoon! :)

Jack is up to 35 pounds, and will be neutered Thursday. (I can just see every man who reads this twitching, haha.) Even though I now need skin grafts on my arms - those puppy teeth are brutal- he is coming along nicely. Sits, stays, shakes with either hand, gives a high five, lays down, is housebroken (and rings a bell to let me know he needs to go out, even), loves everyone he sees and has generally won our hearts. Even though I didn't know it before, I now realize that our souls needed another Lab to love. He goes to work with me every day, and is a real morale booster at the office.

View attachment 24597

truthjourney

Good afternoon! :)

Jack is up to 35 pounds, and will be neutered Thursday. (I can just see every man who reads this twitching, haha.) Even though I now need skin grafts on my arms - those puppy teeth are brutal- he is coming along nicely. Sits, stays, shakes with either hand, gives a high five, lays down, is housebroken (and rings a bell to let me know he needs to go out, even), loves everyone he sees and has generally won our hearts. Even though I didn't know it before, I now realize that our souls needed another Lab to love. He goes to work with me every day, and is a real morale booster at the office.

View attachment 24597
Awwww. Wish I could have a dog. But I do have a cat who is officially my therapy pet. :)
Good afternoon everyone. :wave: