good morning breakfast clubbers

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Good morning kmoney and all lovely Breakfast Clubbers!
Tomorrow my sister and I are starting a long drive to Florida. It is approximately 1,760 miles and I like to make it in two days. I've already reserved a room in Clarksville which is about halfway. Then we shall fly back. The goal is to get my car down there before winter sleet, ice and blizzards set in.:rain:
But, a trip is always an adventure and I love sharing it with my sister.

Have a safe and fun trip bybee! Don't forget to count how many different state license plates you see. :D

kmoney

Hall of Fame
It was just pointed out to me that I haven't posted in this thread since March of this year. Sorry about that. :D ..

Hope everyone has been doing great. Things are ok here. My son graduated high school in June. I was busy with all that. :D .. Other than that, I've just been working and trying to stay out of trouble, which believe it or not, is extremely difficult for me. :chuckle:

Good to see you and congrats for your son. :cheers:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Morning.

proboscisbunn.jpg

A bunny within a bunny...or is that Batman on his nose?

Get some good fellowship today folks :)

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Good morning everyone! :wave: ... I'm so glad it's Sunday. This has been a long, troubling week at work (I work Tuesdays through Saturdays). One day, a kid didn't put the car in park when we were finished with the driving test and I didn't notice either (stupid examiner mistake). So as I was getting out of the Jeep, it started rolling forward before my feet hit the ground and my legs became twisted and I fell completely out of the Jeep onto the ground. Still hurting from that.

Then the next day, some guy came in from another country and couldn't get his license as he didn't have the proper documentation. Matter of fact, he didn't have a license at all because it had been confiscated by the police when he was pulled over for driving under suspension. :plain: .. He was extremely angry because he couldn't get what he wanted and yelled and screamed at us saying he was going to get his AK 47 and come back and kill us. Then to top that off, my boss wouldn't let us call the police to report it.

Then the next day, my coworker and I witnessed a city worker who was repainting some street light poles run his cherry picker bucket thing into live wires and he caught on fire. At this point, he is still alive but I don't know how.

I don't even want to go to work next week. :plain: