good morning breakfast clubbers

kmoney

Hall of Fame
No. I found out there wasn't enough ice, so I had to settle for my usual, which was fine. Now, if there wasn't enough half and half, that would NOT be fine. :chuckle:
:chuckle: That wouldn't be fine for me either.

So you make your own iced coffee? I just saw a recipe for a coffee drink that I think would be really good. More like a desert drink. I don't remember the exact details but basically you brew normal hot coffee and then put vanilla and chocolate ice cream in it and whip cream on top. :)

kmo, you're a mostly tea drinker. How do you drink your coffee when you have it?
Some cream. No sugar. But yes, coffee is rare. I don't think I even have a coffee maker anymore. :liberals: I sometimes buy cold coffee drinks from convenience stores.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
:chuckle: That wouldn't be fine for me either.

:) Coffee without cream is like a day without... coffee and cream.

So you make your own iced coffee? I just saw a recipe for a coffee drink that I think would be really good. More like a desert drink. I don't remember the exact details but basically you brew normal hot coffee and then put vanilla and chocolate ice cream in it and whip cream on top. :)
I just brew it extra strong to counter the dilution by the ice cubes, let it cool down to room temp (which requires thinking ahead :chuckle:) and then pour over ice and add cream. No sugar for me either, although I used to. That dessert coffee sounds good, but I think it would be too rich and sweet for me. I like how unsweetened coffee balances the sweetness of a dessert.

Some cream. No sugar. But yes, coffee is rare. I don't think I even have a coffee maker anymore. :liberals: I sometimes buy cold coffee drinks from convenience stores.
Cold brew coffee is a big thing right now. I haven't tried it yet at home, but I've had it from a coffee house and it's definitely a more mellow experience. I really liked it. You should try it some time.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
:colt45:
:) Coffee without cream is like a day without... coffee and cream.

I just brew it extra strong to counter the dilution by the ice cubes, let it cool down to room temp (which requires thinking ahead :chuckle:) and then pour over ice and add cream. No sugar for me either, although I used to. That dessert coffee sounds good, but I think it would be too rich and sweet for me. I like how unsweetened coffee balances the sweetness of a dessert.

Cold brew coffee is a big thing right now. I haven't tried it yet at home, but I've had it from a coffee house and it's definitely a more mellow experience. I really liked it. You should try it some time.

I am still addicted to nescafe freeze dried instant :colt45: isn't that awful? the nearest I get to iced is when I leave it for a cuppla hours and a kind of skin develops on the top

Tots is not very refined :alien:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Morning.

whatdoyouhavetherebunn.jpg

Bunnywhiskers

Good Monday morning folks :)

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I am still addicted to nescafe freeze dried instant :colt45: isn't that awful?

Nah, that's just what you like. :)

This on the other hand...

the nearest I get to iced is when I leave it for a cuppla hours and a kind of skin develops on the top

:shocked:

... has seriously tested my ability to remain calm in the face of crisis. I'm relieved to say (no thanks to you) that I emerged from the storm almost entirely unscathed. Almost.