good morning breakfast clubbers

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Good morning

earbun.jpg

Good morning, everyone. :)

And an extra good morning to everyone in my neighborhood who's been awake since whoever's car alarm went off at 4am...

Edit: And I just posted and saw this bunny looking at me. The look on his face... :chuckle:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,
we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

1st call to breakfast for all of you out there

America's favorite breakfast club is on the air

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Morning everyone. :wave2:

I get my car inspected today. Hoping it doesn't cost too much. :eek:

PureX

KM, I gotta get mine in for a break and bearing check. I hear metal against metal when the rear wheels go round. :sigh:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
KM, I gotta get mine in for a break and bearing check. I hear metal against metal when the rear wheels go round. :sigh:

Uh oh. I hope you get good news!

Sometimes I wonder if having a car is worth it. :plain:

sky.

BANNED
Banned
My neighbour downstairs has a budlea it is a constant source of wonder to me, sometimes great clouds of butterflies descend upon it...well perhaps clouds is not the right term for they come singly from every which direction....there is also a shrub which seems to be a specially attractive to bees...I love to watch bees at their work...the pollen seems to make them giddy...drunk, they buzz around delightedly.

I have two butterfly bushes in the front one on each side of the porch leading to the front door. I sure like looking out and seeing all of the activity. Bees, Butterflies, Hummingbirds and these. I just love...Only thing is I'm not sure about having all of those bees around the front entrance. Not very friendly, I would think.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,
we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

1st call to breakfast for all of you out there

America's favorite breakfast club is on the air