good morning breakfast clubbers

StudentOfMan

Well here I am waiting for someone to post something grumpy and you're six posts in at TOL and you've already disappointed me. :plain:

Welcome anyway, I guess. :)

Haha sorry, I will be grumpy when I'm less ignorant, there is nothing worse than being grumpy and looking like a fool while you do it! :)

PureX

Good morning everyone! Been up for 3 hours reading all of your interesting debates on all kinds of threads, I feel like a complete sponge, but I'm having fun learning! :)
By now, then, you will have realized that I'm the one with all the answers. :king:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Good morning

flybun.jpg

That's an awesome pic. :chuckle:

I missed the morning again but good afternoon everyone. :plain:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Is there any other acceptable way to say it? (rhetorical, punk) :mmph:

Of course. I'm just not sure you know what it is. :angel:

And I believe 'punk' belongs to someone else... when calling me names is it too much trouble to choose from the helpful lexicon I've provided?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Of course. I'm just not sure you know what it is. :angel:
That's why LH is a member. :plain: what?

And I believe 'punk' belongs to someone else... when calling me names is it too much trouble to choose from the helpful lexicon I've provided?
:mmph: Your movie lore shortcomings could become legendarily problematic for your own references. :liberals:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
That's why LH is a member. :plain: what?

Classic red herring, that's what. :chuckle:
:mmph: Your movie lore shortcomings could become legendarily problematic for your own references. :liberals:

Hmm... This could be problematical. :eek: However, I've been slaying you while walking and texting at the same time, so maybe I'll manage to survive whatever pebbles you have in your bucket. :)

kmoney

Hall of Fame
It appears, that everyone, has all the answers on here :)

Lots of people have answers but the special thing about PureX is that he can tell you what people really think. For instance, a couple weeks ago I learned that Christians and conservatives are full of hate and seek to do homosexuals harm. See, I never would have known that except PureX told me. I see you are Catholic. I'm sure he can tell you lots of stuff about what you believe and your motivations too. :)

Oh, also, if he speaks bluntly it's just because he knows of no other way to knock some sense in to you. :D

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Nicely done, kmo. :D

Speaking of nice, tell TH I'll be back after church, and then I'll be even more full of... sweetness and light. :)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
That reminds me....you still have the football that I threw into your yard a couple months ago. :mmph:
I sewed it into a new wine flask.

Lots of people have answers but the special thing about PureX is that he can tell you what people really think. For instance, a couple weeks ago I learned that Christians and conservatives are full of hate and seek to do homosexuals harm. See, I never would have known that except PureX told me. I see you are Catholic. I'm sure he can tell you lots of stuff about what you believe and your motivations too. :)

Oh, also, if he speaks bluntly it's just because he knows of no other way to knock some sense in to you. :D
That's a good answer. I was going to suggest just special plead the Hades out of it in general, but that's good too. :plain:

Speaking of special pleadings...
Nicely done, kmo. :D

Speaking of nice, tell TH I'll be back after church,
Which is the nice part? :p

and then I'll be even more full of... sweetness and light. :)
French babies have been known to ennui themselves. :french:

StudentOfMan

Nice! I can only imagine how boring the world would be without those very few people who were blessed with the knowledge of how everything works! ;)