Good article: "Who Radicalized the Finsbury Park Van Man?"

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Interesting article. I wasn't familiar with the website "VDare" so I looked into it.

VDARE is an American website focused on opposition to immigration to the United States and is associated with the alt-right[2][3][4] and white nationalism.[5][6][7] Anti-Immigration in the United States: A Historical Encyclopedia describes VDARE as "one of the most prolific anti-immigration media outlets in the United States" and states that it is "broadly concerned with race issues in the United States."[8] Established in 1999, the website's editor is Peter Brimelow, who believes that "whites built American culture" and that "it is at risk from non-whites who would seek to change it."[8]
The group has been described as white supremacist.[9] The Southern Poverty Law Center describes VDARE as "an anti-immigration hate website" which "regularly publishes articles by prominent white nationalists, race scientists and anti-Semites," including Steve Sailer, Jared Taylor, J. Philippe Rushton and Samuel T. Francis.[2] Brimelow acknowledges that VDARE published writings by white nationalists but said that VDARE is not a "white nationalist Web site."[10][11][12]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VDARE

Alt Right, white nationalism/white supremacy? Ummm, I'll take a pass.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, the point was made in my reply. You can't be a white supremacist and a Christian. It goes against the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Matthew 22: 36-40

Arthur Brain

I can see you had this one figured out from the get go. ACW and Arnie....two peas in a pod. :chuckle:

Pffft, you're off your rocker GD. This is about the first time I'll give any kudos to aCW as he once used 'creativity movement' - an ultra bonkers white supremacist site to try and slate MLK. At least he seems to have learned how to vet sources a bit better and if you'll gladly lap such stuff up from Musty's source then you've about as much rattling about upstairs as he has...

Now go chuckle at yourself a bit more...

dodge

Interesting article. I wasn't familiar with the website "VDare" so I looked into it.

VDARE is an American website focused on opposition to immigration to the United States and is associated with the alt-right[2][3][4] and white nationalism.[5][6][7] Anti-Immigration in the United States: A Historical Encyclopedia describes VDARE as "one of the most prolific anti-immigration media outlets in the United States" and states that it is "broadly concerned with race issues in the United States."[8] Established in 1999, the website's editor is Peter Brimelow, who believes that "whites built American culture" and that "it is at risk from non-whites who would seek to change it."[8]
The group has been described as white supremacist.[9] The Southern Poverty Law Center describes VDARE as "an anti-immigration hate website" which "regularly publishes articles by prominent white nationalists, race scientists and anti-Semites," including Steve Sailer, Jared Taylor, J. Philippe Rushton and Samuel T. Francis.[2] Brimelow acknowledges that VDARE published writings by white nationalists but said that VDARE is not a "white nationalist Web site."[10][11][12]

Maybe some better pay attention ! Since "apartheid" was ended in South Africa close to 80,000 white people have been killed in South Africa.

Foxfire

Since "apartheid" was ended in South Africa close to 80,000 white people have been killed in South Africa.

Horse feathers!

“Whites are far less likely to be murdered than their black or coloured counterparts,” Lizette Lancaster, who manages the Institute for Security Studies crime and justice hub, told Africa Check. This is supported by an analysis of a national sample of 1,378 murder dockets conducted by police in 2009. In 86.9% of the cases, the victims were Africans. Whites accounted for 1.8% of the cases (although whites make up 8.85% of the population)

https://africacheck.org/reports/are-white-afrikaners-really-being-killed-like-flies/

I asked my SA friend about this and she about fell off her chair laughing. :rotfl:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The kind of article that gets people attacked for pointing things out, not because the things pointed out are false.

http://www.vdare.com/posts/who-radi...-muslims-who-radicalized-the-other-terrorists

"People" (you mean yourself, of course - this was your built-in get-out-of-jail-free card) who post from white supremacist sources or fellow travelers or those sympathetic to white supremacy, should expect that their sources will be critiqued by responsible readers. Along with that critique may come a critique of the poster himself as he tries to weasel out of his responsibility to vet the sources he's posting from and either find a better source or accept that he may also be considered a white supremacist or fellow traveler or sympathetic to the same.

I fully expect to be blocked from this thread for pointing out the obvious, so I won't be surprised when that happens.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Thanks for this.

Arthur Brain

"People" (you mean yourself, of course - this was your built-in get-out-of-jail-free card) who post from white supremacist sources or fellow travelers or those sympathetic to white supremacy, should expect that their sources will be critiqued by responsible readers. Along with that critique may come a critique of the poster himself as he tries to weasel out of his responsibility to vet the sources he's posting from and either find a better source or accept that he may also be considered a white supremacist or fellow traveler or sympathetic to the same.

I fully expect to be blocked from this thread for pointing out the obvious, so I won't be surprised when that happens.

The chances are he won't address any of this, make some deflective "quip" instead or close the thread.

dodge

Horse feathers!

https://africacheck.org/reports/are-white-afrikaners-really-being-killed-like-flies/

I asked my SA friend about this and she about fell off her chair laughing. :rotfl:

Here is an article from B.B.C hardly a conservative news outlet go read and educate yourself. South Africa has a white genocide going on right now and if the one you claim that lives in SA and does not know this they are living in la la land and not living in reality.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-22554709

Foxfire

Here is an article from B.B.C hardly a conservative news outlet go read and educate yourself.
OK! I read it all the way through, (which I suspect is more than you did with either my link or yours) and I didn't see a thing about "80,000 whites murdered" or "white genocide".

Only the anecdotal accounts of a small poverty stricken faction of SA population.

Everyone here, regardless of colour, tells you that white people are still riding high.

They run the economy. They have a disproportionate amount of influence in politics and the media. They still have the best houses and most of the best jobs.

All of this is true...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Maybe some better pay attention ! Since "apartheid" was ended in South Africa close to 80,000 white people have been killed in South Africa.

Since (the late) comrade Nelson Mandela and his communist allies took control of South Africa, not only have white people been murdered, but blacks as well (in many cases those that had loyalty to the previous regime).

South Africa The War of Blacks Against Blacks
http://content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,145854,00.html

Not sure what your comment has to do with the white supremacist Alt Right though.

ClimateSanity

Musterion a white supremacist because he quotes from an article that supposedly comes from a white supremacist website? People who are logical, know that doesn't necessarily follow. Association with certain people or using good ideas from people doesn't make you the same as those people. Are we suggesting that white supremacists never have a good idea to share?