ECT God Made Mankind Upright and That Contradicts the Theory of Original Sin

john w

Hall of Fame
Here Paul said that as a result of Adam's sin "many" were dead. That by itself destroys the theory of Original Sin because according to that theory "all" people are dead because of Adam's sin.

But that will mean nothing to you because you prove over and over that you do not actually believe the Scriptures. Even though the author of the book of Hebrews the Lord Jesus was made like us in all things you deny what he says. And you just ignore the verses that prove that both the Lord Jesus and all of mankind are made upright and that we are wonderfully made.
We see you have no answer as to why you assert that everyone is equal to the Saviour, when born, in "sinlessness," and why you, on record, assert that the virgin conception was not needed,and is false, as the Saviour actually was from the seed of Joseph, and as to why you have to teach children not to be greedy, selfish, disobeying, rebellious.............and why you assert that Job was a child.

We all on TOL who adhere to a dispensational approach, sickly old man, unlike you, have answered you,but you are so deep in unbelief that you can't see the truth, and assert that all of the bible says the same thing, assert that the rapture is the same thing as the second coming,assert that Mary was sinless from childhood, to her death, assert that Roman-Philemon says the same thing as Hebrews-Revelation.

You would rather cling to a teaching that makes the LORD God responsible for sending people to hell.

How did I do, admitted humanist, closet atheist? There can be no doubt, whatsoever, that you study the teachings of atheists, old geezer.

And notice my "There can be no doubt, whatsoever,?" That clinches it-I won! You taught TOL that-we learned it from you.

How come virtually no one visits your page, humanist? Is it because you're an admitted bible corrector, and humanist, whose doctrine, and humanism, determines what the bible says, what it should say, and what doctrine it should teach, and, if it does not, you correct it,or fimnd a "version" that agrees with you, and, if it does not make sense to you, you do not understand it, you make up doctrine, making the bible agree with you?

You've been an Acts 2 blender, and humanist, for how long now?

You/atheists: I do not understand how people can worship a God that sends people to spend an eternity to hell, "for the offence of one...by one man's offence....by one man's offence " It's not fair that I have been deemed to have sinned, and charged with sin,just because this Adam dude did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What I cannot understand, I will not believe. Therefore, there is no hell, and I will not cling to this teaching.

You/atheists:I do not understand how people can worship a God that allows people who commit sins, w/o any repurcussions, ramifications, merely by sending this "one man" "Jesus" to die in my place, giving a free gift, to those who do not deserve it, a gift of righteousness, without earning it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This makes the LORD God responsible for not being fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How can you worship a Santa Claus God, who sends people to an eternity in hell, for merely doing good works to please Him, and rewards those who do no good works, do nothing, but let this "Jesus" do it all????!!!! What I do not understand, think is fair, I will not believe!!!

Shut up, Shugart, with your humanist philosophy-you talk like a lost person-they talk like you. Why don't you continue to "bargain" with the LORD God, shake your fist at him, complain that we should not have the same genes as fallen Adam/Eve, that it is not fair, blah blah blah....and, at the same time try to justify why he should not kick your big, fat, a__, and take back that free gift of righteousness, the gift of grace, as that is also not "fair" that this "Jesus" be sent to the cross, to affect this gift. Go ahead, Shugart. And, while you are at it, call up your parents, and complain about the genes they gave you, both physical, and especially mental, and yell at them, ask them why they did this to you?

I thought so.

Memorize: "so also...so is...for/but...Therefor/even so..."
Romans 5:15-18 KJV

15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

16 And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.

17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

Hebrews 7 KJV
1 For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;

2 To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;

3 Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.

4 Now consider how great this man was, unto whom even the patriarch Abraham gave the tenth of the spoils.

5 And verily they that are of the sons of Levi, who receive the office of the priesthood, have a commandment to take tithes of the people according to the law, that is, of their brethren, though they come out of the loins of Abraham:6 But he whose descent is not counted from them received tithes of Abraham, and blessed him that had the promises.

7 And without all contradiction the less is blessed of the better.

8 And here men that die receive tithes; but there he receiveth them, of whom it is witnessed that he liveth.

9 And as I may so say, Levi also, who receiveth tithes, payed tithes in Abraham.10 For he was yet in the loins of his father, when Melchisedec met him.

I pen the Romans 5 KJV/Hebrews 7 KJV "connection," not for Shugart's benefit, as he is still on milk, not being able to digest the meat, but for mature "meat eaters" within the boc.

You prove once again that you put more faith in what some people like Anderson, Ironside, Walvoord, say about the Scriptures than you do in what the Scriptures actually teach. The Scriptures reveal that we inherit our genes from Adam/Eve, and that The Holy Spirit was responsible for him being "immaculately conceived," not Joseph, as you assert, and that we are not born sinless, identical to him, like you assert, and thus need no salvation.

Here is the clincher: Why should we believe you, instead of the bible, and the "giants" you worship?

How long have you been an Acts 2 humanist bible blender, and a Ryrie-ite?

Here Paul says that we have a sin nature:

Romans-Philemon

"by nature the children of wrath, even as others." by itself destroys the theory of we are born exactly as the sinless Saviour, having no sin nature.

Why should we believe you, instead of Paul?

But that will mean nothing to you because you prove over and over that you do not actually believe the Scriptures. Even though Genesis-Revelation says the opposite of your "we are equal to the Saviour" . And you just ignore the verses that prove that only Adam were made upright, and delete Genesis 5:3 KJV.

Why do you not believe the bible, humanist?

How did I do? Fun!! That " you do not actually believe the Scriptures" stumps everyone on TOL, clown. Did you know that? Teach us that again, geezer. Please?

Try this one: You do not actually believe God.

There-I just won the debate-there can be no doubt whatsever!" That further clinches it!

john w

Hall of Fame
The following words of Paul should answer your question:

"Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law" (Ro.3:21).​

Heh, geezer:You prove once again that you put more faith in what some people like Anderson, Ironside, Walvoord, say about the Scriptures than you do in what the Scriptures actually teach.

Why do put more faith in what some people like "sir" Robert Anderson, Ironside, Walvoord, Chuck Ryrie,...say about the Scriptures than you do in what the Scriptures actually teach?

Who should we believe? You, or Paul?

Who should we believe: You, or God?

There is no doubt, whatsoever, that Genesis-Revelation means nothing to you because you prove over and over that you do not actually believe the Scriptures.

These questions just shut down everyone!!! Thanks, geezer!

Jerry Shugart

The Scriptures reveal that we inherit our genes from Adam/Eve...

Yes, the Scriptures reveal that we inherit our genes from Adam/Eve and they were created good.

And David affirms that we are created good:

"For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well"
(Ps.139:13-14).​

But you cling to the false teaching of Augustine who wrote the following:

"Our bodies would not have been born with defects, and there would have been no human monsters, if Adam had not corrupted our nature by his sin, and that had not been punished in his posterity. Op. Imp. I. 116; II. 123; III. 95,104; V. 8. The sickly and dying nature of the human body, proceeds from the lapse of the first man. De Gen. ad Lit. XI. 32."

Once again you prove that you believe Augustine despite the fact that the Scriptures reveal that we are wonderfully made.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes, the Scriptures reveal that we inherit our genes from Adam/Eve and they were created good.

"For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well"

David is talking about the human body, not sin nature. Don't you believe the bible?

And, once again, you ignore the hundreds of verse in Genesis-Revelation, that proves that we are born with a sin nature, like Adam, "post fall."

Don't you believe the bible?

But you cling to the false teaching of the devil, and the Roman Catholic Organization, who, like you, asserts "ye shall be as gods," and assert that we are born identically as the Saviour, and that he was born from the seed of Adam, "post fall," and Joseph.

Once again you prove that you believe Augustine despite the fact that the Scriptures reveal that we are wonderfully made.

Once again, you prove that you believe what men write, not the bible, and deny Genesis 5:3 KJV, Ephesians 2:3 KJV, "by nature the children of wrath, even as others."

Yes, the Scriptures reveal that we inherit our genes from Adam/Eve, "post fall," as only they were created upright, not us.

You prove once again that you put more faith in what some people like Anderson, Ironside, Walvoord, say about the Scriptures than you do in what the Scriptures actually teach.

Why do put more faith in what some people like "sir" Robert Anderson, Ironside, Walvoord, Chuck Ryrie,...say about the Scriptures than you do in what the Scriptures actually teach?

We see that you have no answers, that there is no doubt, whatsoever, that you do not believe God/Paul/the bible.

There-that ought to clinch it.

I just won!

john w

Hall of Fame
We see, it is evident, there can be no doubt, whatsoever, that Mr. Irrelevant Jer, has no answers, to the below, and prove once again that he puts more faith in what some people like Anderson, Ironside, Walvoord, say about the Scriptures than he does in what the Scriptures actually teach.

We see that you have no answers, that there is no doubt, whatsoever, that you do not believe God/Paul/the bible.

Why don't you believe the bible?

This works like a gem!

john w

Hall of Fame
We see that Jer is running and hiding back to his Acts 2 blender kids, having no answers, that there is no doubt, whatsoever, that he can't stand the heat, so he is staying out of the frying pan, and attacking the messengers, engaging in assassination attempst, against one of the giants of Mid Acts dispensationalism, sir saint John W.

Jerry Shugart

David is talking about the human body, not sin nature.

Yes, according to David the human body is wonderfully made. But here is what Augustine says about it:

"Our bodies would not have been born with defects, and there would have been no human monsters, if Adam had not corrupted our nature by his sin, and that had not been punished in his posterity. Op. Imp. I. 116; II. 123; III. 95,104; V. 8. The sickly and dying nature of the human body, proceeds from the lapse of the first man. De Gen. ad Lit. XI. 32."

Why do you defend a theory which you do not even understand, sonny boy?

Yes, the Scriptures reveal that we inherit our genes from Adam/Eve, "post fall," as only they were created upright, not us.

So when the couple ate of the tree of good and evil their genes changed for the worse, even though David said that his body was wonderfully made?

Besides that, the LORD God made mankind upright:

"So I turned my mind to understand, to investigate and to search out wisdom and the scheme of things and to understand the stupidity of wickedness and the madness of folly. I find more bitter than death the woman who is a snare, whose heart is a trap and whose hands are chains. The man who pleases God will escape her, but the sinner she will ensnare. 'Look,' says the Teacher, 'this is what I have discovered: Adding one thing to another to discover the scheme of things--while I was still searching but not finding--I found one upright man among a thousand, but not one upright woman among them all. This only have I found: God created mankind upright, but they have gone in search of many schemes'" (Eccl.7:25-29).​

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes, according to David the human body is wonderfully made. But here is what Augustine says about it:

So when the couple ate of the tree of good and evil their genes changed for the worse, even though David said that his body was wonderfully made?

"So I turned my mind to understand, to investigate and to search out wisdom and the scheme of things and to understand the stupidity of wickedness and the madness of folly. I find more bitter than death the woman who is a snare, whose heart is a trap and whose hands are chains. The man who pleases God will escape her, but the sinner she will ensnare. 'Look,' says the Teacher, 'this is what I have discovered: Adding one thing to another to discover the scheme of things--while I was still searching but not finding--I found one upright man among a thousand, but not one upright woman among them all. This only have I found: God created mankind upright, but they have gone in search of many schemes'" (Eccl.7:25-29).​

You prove once again that you put more faith in what some people like Anderson, Ironside, Walvoord, say about the Scriptures than you do in what the Scriptures actually teach.

There is no doubt, whatsoever, that Genesis-Revelation means nothing to you because you prove over and over that you do not actually believe the Scriptures.

john w

Hall of Fame

Why don't you believe the scriptures, old man?

That ought to do it.

Jerry Shugart

Why don't you believe the scriptures, old man?

I am the one who believes that David was right when he said that the human body is wonderfully made.

But you continue to defend the theory of Original Sin and according to that theory the human body has defects. Augustine wrote:

Our bodies would not have been born with defects, and there would have been no human monsters, if Adam had not corrupted our nature by his sin, and that had not been punished in his posterity. Op. Imp. I. 116; II. 123; III. 95,104; V. 8. The sickly and dying nature of the human body, proceeds from the lapse of the first man. De Gen. ad Lit. XI. 32."

We also read the following about Augustine's ideas in regard to the same theory:

"Augustine explains himself to this effect, that carnal concupiscence has its seat in the body as well as in the soul. 'The cause of fleshly lust is not in the soul alone, and still much less in the body alone. For it arises from both; from the soul, because without it no delight is felt; and from the flesh, because without this, no fleshly delight is felt,' etc. X. 12."

According to Augustine it is this "fleshly delight" or carnal concupiscence which has its seat in the body which is passed on to Adam's descendants and in this way all people receive Original Sin.

And sonny boy believes all of this nonsense!

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame

David is talking about the human body, not sin nature. Don't you believe the bible?

And, once again, you ignore the hundreds of verse in Genesis-Revelation, that proves that we are born with a sin nature, like Adam, "post fall."

Don't you believe the bible?

Why do you defend a laughable, ridiculous theory which you do not even understand, old man?

We see that you have no answers. Why are you running and hiding?

But you cling to the false teaching of the devil, and the Roman Catholic Organization, who, like you, asserts "ye shall be as gods," and assert that we are born identically as the Saviour, and that he was born from the seed of Adam, "post fall," and Joseph.

Once again, you prove that you believe what men write, not the bible, and deny Genesis 5:3 KJV, Ephesians 2:3 KJV, "by nature the children of wrath, even as others."

There-that ought to clinch it.

I just won!

john w

Hall of Fame

But you cling to the false teaching of Augustine who wrote the following:

You prove once again that you put more faith in what some people like Anderson, Ironside, Walvoord, say about the Scriptures than you do in what the Scriptures actually teach, and cling to this laughable theory that we are all conceived supernaturally by the Holy Spirit, thus identical to the Saviour, and that we do not have to train children "in the way they should go," as they need to be taught how to be selfish/greedy/disobedient.................as they are born generous, always looking out for the welfare of others, not themselves, not crying, non complaining...................

john w

Hall of Fame
I am the one who believes that David was right when he said that the human body is wonderfully made.

But you continue to defend the theory of Original Sin and according to that theory the human body has defects. Augustine wrote:

Our bodies would not have been born with defects, and there would have been no human monsters, if Adam had not corrupted our nature by his sin, and that had not been punished in his posterity. Op. Imp. I. 116; II. 123; III. 95,104; V. 8. The sickly and dying nature of the human body, proceeds from the lapse of the first man. De Gen. ad Lit. XI. 32."

We also read the following about Augustine's ideas in regard to the same theory:

"Augustine explains himself to this effect, that carnal concupiscence has its seat in the body as well as in the soul. 'The cause of fleshly lust is not in the soul alone, and still much less in the body alone. For it arises from both; from the soul, because without it no delight is felt; and from the flesh, because without this, no fleshly delight is felt,' etc. X. 12."

According to Augustine it is this "fleshly delight" or carnal concupiscence which has its seat in the body which is passed on to Adam's descendants and in this way all people receive Original Sin.

And sonny boy believes all of this nonsense!

We see that Jer is running and hiding back to his Acts 2 blender kids, having no answers, that there is no doubt, whatsoever, that he can't stand the heat, so he is staying out of the frying pan, and attacking the messengers, engaging in assassination attempst, against one of the giants of Mid Acts dispensationalism, sir saint John W, as he cannot defend his nonsense, made up, ridiculous theory that we are all supernaturally conceived, by the Holy Spirit, identical to the Saviour in "sinlessness," that we are not born in the image and likeness of Adam, "post fall," having his genes, and that children need to be taught to be greedy/disobedient/selfish, and that we are not "by nature the children of wrath."

Why don't you believe the scriptures, Jerry? Why don't you believe God? Who should we believe, you, or Paul?Why do you believe what men say the scripture say,their laughable, ridiculous, nonsense theories, instead of the scriptures themselves?

We see, it is clear, obviously you have no answers, and there can be no doubt whatsoever that we are members of "The Adams Family," "post fall/Genesis 5:3 KJV," having his genes, with a sin nature.

Jer-did you notice my Why don't you believe the scriptures, Jerry? Why don't you believe God? Who should we believe, you, or Paul?Why do you believe what men say the scripture say,their laughable, ridiculous, nonsense theories, instead of the scriptures themselves?

That clinches that I won!!!

We see that you cannot stand the heat, in the furnace, and are running and hiding, and have no answers. ifd ther

Jerry Shugart

We see, it is clear, obviously you have no answers, and there can be no doubt whatsoever that we are members of "The Adams Family,"

Sonny boy has his panties in a knot again because his mommie won't let him wear his sister's dresses any more!

john w

Hall of Fame
Sonny boy has his panties in a knot again because his mommie won't let him wear his sister's dresses any more!

That's quite disgusting, Jerry. Are you a sodomite, or pedophile? Or perhaps you're into "cross dressing," way down there in Meck-ee-co(caine)?

We see, there is no doubt whatsoever, that the old man is attacking the messenger, and trying, again, with the above "personal" attack, is trying to assassinate me!!!!!

We see you have no answers.

You prove once again that you put more faith in what some people like Anderson, Ironside, Walvoord, say about the Scriptures than you do in what the Scriptures actually teach, and cling to this laughable theory that we are all conceived supernaturally by the Holy Spirit, thus identical to the Saviour, and that we do not have to train children "in the way they should go," as they need to be taught how to be selfish/greedy/disobedient.................as they are born generous, always looking out for the welfare of others, not themselves, not crying, non complaining...................

We see that Jer is running and hiding back to his Acts 2 blender kids, having no answers, that there is no doubt, whatsoever, that he can't stand the heat, so he is staying out of the frying pan, and attacking the messengers, engaging in assassination attempst, against one of the giants of Mid Acts dispensationalism, sir saint John W, as he cannot defend his nonsense, made up, ridiculous theory that we are all supernaturally conceived, by the Holy Spirit, identical to the Saviour in "sinlessness," that we are not born in the image and likeness of Adam, "post fall," having his genes, and that children need to be taught to be greedy/disobedient/selfish, and that we are not "by nature the children of wrath."

Why don't you believe the scriptures, Jerry? Why don't you believe God? Who should we believe, you, or Paul?Why do you believe what men say the scripture say,their laughable, ridiculous, nonsense theories, instead of the scriptures themselves?

We see, it is clear, obviously you have no answers, and there can be no doubt whatsoever that we are members of "The Adams Family," "post fall/Genesis 5:3 KJV," having his genes, with a sin nature.

Jer-did you notice my Why don't you believe the scriptures, Jerry? Why don't you believe God? Who should we believe, you, or Paul?Why do you believe what men say the scripture say,their laughable, ridiculous, nonsense theories, instead of the scriptures themselves?

We see that you cannot stand the heat, in the furnace, and are running and hiding, and have no answers. ifd ther

john w

Hall of Fame
Does your mommie know that you are playing with her computer again, sonny boy?

Why do you continue to attack the messenger, and engage in assassination attempt!!!

You dig mommies, eh, Jer? That's a bit weird, at your advanced age, don't you reckon?

Jerry Shugart

Why do you continue to attack the messenger, and engage in assassination attempt!!!

Nothing about you is being assassinated but instead what is happening to you can only be described as suicide!

You are your own worst enemy:

https://www.lifehack.org/articles/communication/8-reasons-why-your-worst-enemy-yourself.html

#6: "When life gives us lemons, why should we bother to make lemonade when we can just go out and buy it? Short cuts are a way of life, and though they may be a necessary time saver, they detract from our sense of working towards something – earning it."

You are just plain lazy and you refuse to actually study the Scriptures and instead you depend on others to do your study for you.

john w

Hall of Fame
Nothing about you is being assassinated but instead what is happening to you can only be described as suicide!

You are your own worst enemy:

https://www.lifehack.org/articles/communication/8-reasons-why-your-worst-enemy-yourself.html

#6: "When life gives us lemons, why should we bother to make lemonade when we can just go out and buy it? Short cuts are a way of life, and though they may be a necessary time saver, they detract from our sense of working towards something – earning it."

You are just plain lazy and you refuse to actually study the Scriptures and instead you depend on others to do your study for you.

We see that you have no answers, to my brilliance, slug, as you are stuck on milk, cannot bear the meat, I serve up, with your lack of paying attention to the details of the book, a book of details, as you run and hide to your Acts 2 "it all says the same thing" theory.

Why don't you study the scriptures? Why do you depend on others to do your study for you, as 85% of your "posts" are merely what "sir" Roberst Anderson, Paul Saddler, Chuck Ryrie, John Walvoord, Ironside......say, as you are just too lazy, and rely on other Acts 2 blenders?

We see, it is clear, there is no doubt whatsoever, that you are running and hiding, to your mommie, as you cannot stand the heat in the bedroom.