God Kills Babies.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
So by the same logic it would be perfectly justifiable if God were to exterminate all humans on earth, because satan is the lord of this world. Or do you interpret the scriptures differently

((( That's exactly what happens )))!!! - (( Read the Book )) about the end!!!!

Paul -- 071712

14774283.jpg

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
And you call yourself a ~Christian ~????????

“Satan was a ( murderer ) from the beginning”, and “( death reigned ) from Adam to Moses”!! - “Satan is the god of that carnal world”!! ----- If you can’t see that, you are indeed (( Blind )). - It’s not God who ever reigned over that world with the (( DEATH )) of your ((( spirits ))) who is the embodiment of Satan. -- Read the Book!!

When Joshua destroyed Jericho; - Jericho was ruled over by “Death”, the same “Satan” that ruled since the beginning. God only ruled over Israel, not the rest of the World of Satan’s, therefore, death came to ( Jericho )!!!!!!!

Paul – 071712

Somebody already swallowed YOU up, we have to endure what was spat out.

Letsargue

Notice that LETSARGUE has not got the Courage to face me. :thumb:

I've faced you until I shoved your face down Satan's throat!! - What else do you want?? - (( Whatever it is, Let's get to it )).

How does a fool make such a statement as that anyhow?????

Paul -- 071812

OMEGA

LETSARGUE said,
You have ( no idea ) what it is you're mouthing about!! -
Babies have never been Resurrected.
Where did you dig that up at???????
-------------------------------------------

MY ANSWER TO LETSARGUE,

Isa 65:20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days,
nor an old man that hath not filled his days:
for the child shall die an hundred years old;
---------------------------------
LETSARGUE

Maybe one day you will Read your ((((((((((((Bible)))))))))))))

and Learn to talk NICE like a Christian to posters.

Letsargue

LETSARGUE said,
You have ( no idea ) what it is you're mouthing about!! -
Babies have never been Resurrected.
Where did you dig that up at???????

MY ANSWER TO LETSARGUE,

Isa 65:20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days,
nor an old man that hath not filled his days:
for the child shall die an hundred years old;
---------------------------------
LETSARGUE

Maybe one day you will Read your ((((((((((((Bible)))))))))))))

and Learn to talk NICE like a Christian to posters.

Read yours and mine!!!

God said that what comes out of the Mouth of a fool is “who” the fool is. – A Fool is what he says!! - God said that out of His own mouth ( God’s ) for all to learn who God is, and the Fools (( Are ))!!

((( You ))) have Nothing but (( hate )), and nothing of any form of “Reason” for anything; - therefore, you are the trash that comes out of (( your )) mouth!! – You are the most ( Unreasonable ) person on the Tol at the present time. -- Only a fool would ever be so (( Unreasonable )) / (( Without Reason )), for their hatred, and lack of proof that I’m wrong!!

I and many others would have already been banned for doing and saying such garbage to ( Another )!!!!! And you don’t let up!!!

Paul – 071812

OMEGA

LETSARGUE said

God said that what comes out of the Mouth of a fool is “who” the fool is. – A Fool is what he says!! - God said that out of His own mouth ( God’s ) for all to learn who God is, and the Fools (( Are ))!!

((( You ))) have Nothing but (( hate )), and nothing of any form of “Reason” for anything; - therefore, you are the trash that comes out of (( your )) mouth!! – You are the most ( Unreasonable ) person on the Tol at the present time. -- Only a fool would ever be so (( Unreasonable )) / (( Without Reason )), for their hatred, and lack of proof that I’m wrong!!

I and many others would have already been banned for doing and saying such garbage to ( Another )!!!!! And you don’t let up!!!

Paul – 071812
------------------------

WHY ARE YOU SO RUDE AND OFFENSIVE TO ME AND OTHERS ?????

I think that you should consider ANGER MANAGEMENT COUNSELLING.

Shelli

BANNED
Banned
I've faced you until I shoved your face down Satan's throat!! - What else do you want?? - (( Whatever it is, Let's get to it )).

How does a fool make such a statement as that anyhow?????

Paul -- 071812

You "Shoved his face down Satan's throat ... ?"

Now, now, Precious. Tsk, Tsk. Lol.

Feeling kinda frustrated, today, there in Hicktown ... ?

Letsargue

You "Shoved his face down Satan's throat ... ?"

Now, now, Precious. Tsk, Tsk. Lol.

Feeling kinda frustrated, today, there in Hicktown ... ?

My how did I miss this one??

If you knew what I said, you'd understand how I did that. Satan is the liar, and the food he eats is the fruit of unbelief. So I shoved him back down ( his own ) unbelief.

You just called Heaven, "Hicktown". - That's how smart you are!!

Paul -- 091512

Shelli

BANNED
Banned

If you knew what I said, you'd understand how I did that. Satan is the liar, and the food he eats is the fruit of unbelief. So I shoved him back down ( his own ) unbelief.

Paul -- 091512

Lol. You shoved nothing down anyone's throat. Did you not speak a mistruth ... ?

Shelli

BANNED
Banned

Paul -- 091512

You missed this one in the same way you miss the other ones. Lol.

Letsargue

Nope, You are the one who claimed to have shoved something down someone else's throat. Lol. You "show it."

Lol. Busy little guy.

Read any Thread I've written; - they all cram your own garbage down your own throats. - You can't prove a single one of them wrong, ( therefore, ) you can (( Only Swallow Them, and spit your own vomit ))!!

Paul -- 091712