God Kills Babies.

OMEGA

LETSARGUE said,

never said that people didn't die, but it was by the ((( Authority of Satan ))), not God, (( Read the Book, the whole Book )). Don't take just the stuff you ( think ) supports your mindless garbage!!! Paul -- 071712
---------------------------------

Wrong again guy.

Satan has to ask God before he is given permission to Destroy or Kill anybody.

Job 1:8 And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job,
that there is none like him in the earth,
a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?

Job 1:9 Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?

12 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power;
only upon himself put not forth thine hand.
So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.
----------

Why did God have these Children Killed ? :
Eze 6:11 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Smite with thine hand, and stamp with thy foot, and say, Alas for all the evil abominations of the house of Israel! for they shall fall by the sword, by the famine, and by the pestilence.
Eze 7:3 Now is the end come upon thee, and I will send mine anger upon thee, and will judge thee according to thy ways, and will recompense upon thee all thine abominations.
Eze 7:4 And mine eye shall not spare thee, neither will I have pity: but I will recompense thy ways upon thee, and thine abominations shall be in the midst of thee: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
Eze 7:8 Now will I shortly pour out my fury upon thee, and accomplish mine anger upon thee: and I will judge thee according to thy ways, and will recompense thee for all thine abominations.
-------------------------

Eze 9:6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.
--------------------------

Last edited:

Letsargue

LETSARGUE said,

never said that people didn't die, but it was by the ((( Authority of Satan ))), not God, (( Read the Book, the whole Book )). Don't take just the stuff you ( think ) supports your mindless garbage!!! Paul -- 071712

Wrong again guy.

Satan has to ask God before he is given permission to Destroy or Kill anybody.

Job 1:8 And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?

Job 1:9 Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?

12 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.

Boy, - are you simple minded!!!

God is God, and Satan is Satan!! - It’s Satan that is trying to barter with God, and God is letting the cursed FOOL!!! - Just as ((( God lets you barter with Him ))), as any fool will do!!! - Yet neither of you can gain anything for doing so!!! -- You all try to deal with God on your own terms. -- God will hear of your foolish bartering, or whatever you want to call it!!

Paul – 071712

OMEGA

LETSARGUE said,
God is God, and Satan is Satan!! - It’s Satan that is trying to barter with God, and God is letting the cursed FOOL!!! - Just as ((( God lets you barter with Him ))), as any fool will do!!! - Yet neither of you can gain anything for doing so!!! -- You all try to deal with God on your own terms. -- God will hear of your foolish bartering, or whatever you want to call it!!
----------------------------------------

Are you Blind ! God is in Control with Authority over Satan.

Show me where Satan has the Authority over God to attack JOB ?

OMEGA 7/17/12

OMEGA

LETSARGUE

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR PROOF ?????????????:think:

Da 4:17 This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones:

to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men,

and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.

Letsargue

LETSARGUE said,
----------------------------------------

Are you Blind ! God is in Control with Authority over Satan.

Show me where Satan has the Authority over God to attack JOB ?

OMEGA 7/17/12

You blind and deaf whatever you call yourself!!!

That’s nothing but Foolish Trickery with words!!

I didn’t say Satan ( Had the “Authority” ( over ) God!!!!!! - Quit putting words in my mouth the way you put words in God’s mouth!! – I said God “allowed” Satan to “DEAL” with Him!! – Boy, - I’m going to enjoy facing you later at the Deep Hole!!!

God lets any fool deal or barter with him over the Truth, with no gain!! You deal with God saying that: - “All one has to do is, Just ask Jesus to come into your heart, and Jesus will save you”, -- or you can call the Angels anything you want to, or you can curse, and blaspheme any one you want to. - God ((( Will not stop you )))!!!! But that doesn’t mean that God ( gives you the authority to do so ). He just allows it, to your own hurt!! – However!!! – You’d best hear Him; >> Matthew 25:40-45 KJV – Whatever you do to one of these little Children of Mine, you have ( done it to Me )!! – Take that and do whatever you want to do with it; - it’s ( nothing to me ), but it is to Christ!!!

Paul – 071712

OMEGA

LETSARGUE said,

Is this the post that you are referring too ?????

If so then you are talking out of both sides of your mouth.

sangrida7

((( That's exactly what happens )))!!! - (( Read the Book )) about the end!!!!

Paul -- 071712

Can't argue there. A kind loving God killed thousands in the past, and plans to kill billions in the future. To be fair he also sends you to burn in a lake of fire for all of eternity if you dont accept him, for which he provides no evidence to support your decision to do so.

OMEGA

Or maybe its this post by LETSARGUE, WHICH IS ALSO WRONG.

Sodom and Gomorrah were under the ( authority of Satan ), and not God’s. - God brought the (( Authority )) of Satan upon them, not God’s authority!! - God’s authority was upon Israel. - It was Satan’s authority that killed anyone there!!!
Why don’t you take your absent minded, and ungodly trash, and you live with it, instead of trying to pass it off for the Truth!!!!

Paul –071712

-----------------

Ge 19:24 Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah

brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven;

-- LETSARGUE - It says the LORD sent the Brimstone and

there is NO MENTION OF SATAN .

=========================

ps. 1Co 11:14 Doth not even nature itself teach you,

that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?

Looks like I have given you your haircut for today man.:thumb:

sangrida7

(( You did not ))!! That's your false excuse for your false garbage you're trying to throw off on everybody else like the father you are of!!!!!

Paul -- 071712

What is my excuse?

You asked me to provide the source of my logic. I did and then you got all upset.

What exactly am i the father of?

Letsargue

What is my excuse?

You asked me to provide the source of my logic. I did and then you got all upset.

What exactly am i the father of?

I don't know what your excuse is!!!!!

I didn't say you were the father (( OF )) anyone!!!!! - Quit changing things!!! -- I guess you guys can't help it!!!

Read the Book!!!

Paul -- 071712

OMEGA

Sangrida,

Let it go.

No one can calm him down .

All he wants to do is Argue .

I just hope that he stops calling people names which is very UnChristian.

1Pe 2:17 Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king.

Letsargue

Sangrida,

Let it go.

((( God Kills Babies )))!!! – What a Blasphemous statement about God!!!!!!! - Hold to your foolishness!!!!!!

That happens to be my God you all are calling a (( Baby Killer ))!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul – 071712

OMEGA

LETSARGUE said,

((( God Kills Babies )))!!! – What a Blasphemous statement about God!!!!!!! - Hold to your foolishness!!!!!!

Paul – 071712
===================

God Kills Perverts and Wicked families after HE warns them so that, they will NOT spread their Evil across the Land.

Righteous Lot told them not to do Evil but they didn't Listen and

so the Angels made them Blind in Sodom.

God gives Satan permission to do it for HIM and He tells men to do it for HIM

and tells Angels to Kill People for HIM.
-----------

But DO NOT FORGET LETSARGUE that God is Going to Resurrect everyone

(((((((((Including Babies)))))))) and JUDGE THEM ALL.

READ YOUR (((((((BIBLE))))))).

De 32:39 I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal:

neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

sangrida7

Sangrida,

Let it go.

Good advice there. Right now i am not unconvinced that his last post toward me was a joke... I laughed.

Letsargue

LETSARGUE said,

Paul – 071712
===================

God Kills Perverts and Wicked families after HE warns them so that, they will NOT spread their Evil across the Land.

Righteous Lot told them not to do Evil but they didn't Listen and

so the Angels made them Blind in Sodom.

God gives Satan permission to do it for HIM and He tells men to do it for HIM

and tells Angels to Kill People for HIM.
-----------

But DO NOT FORGET LETSARGUE that God is Going to Resurrect everyone

(((((((((Including Babies)))))))) and JUDGE THEM ALL.

READ YOUR (((((((BIBLE))))))).

De 32:39 I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal:

neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

You have ( no idea ) what it is you're mouthing about!! - Babies have never been Resurrected. Where did you dig that up at???????

Who said that God doesn't (((( KILL ))))???? - Not I!!!!!

Why don't you get your foolish doctrine and what others say straight before you run that foolish mouth???????

God (( does kill )) ( the ungodly fools ) that killed His Son!! -- (((( But not babies )))); - you can bet on that when He gets through with some of you guys who say that God (( Kills Babies ))!!!!

Paul -- 071712

OMEGA

MY ANSWER TO LETSARGUE,

Isa 65:20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days,
nor an old man that hath not filled his days:
for the child shall die an hundred years old;
LETSARGUE

Maybe one day you will Read your ((((((((((((Bible)))))))))))))

and Learn to talk NICE to posters.

-------------------------------------------

Last edited: