ECT glorydaz says that Romans is Written to Unbelievers

Danoh

If so, then why won't one of you MADists answer the question?

heir says that the Romans entered into the BOC.

If so, then what program were these Gentile Roman Proselytes in before they entered into the BOC?

You guys only have two groups ("kingdom" & "Body")

So, if these Romans weren't in the "Body" program before hearing Paul's epistle, then wouldn't that mean they were in the "Kingdom" program?

???????

I'm a "MADist" and yet, their Romans 2 view is not my view - Mr, ones size fits all.

But, you were already reminded that even within Partial Preterism you and yours do not hold to a same view in all respects as to some passages.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Am I lost?

(2 Cor 4:3 KJV) But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

You MADists love to go on and on about "Paul's, my gospel".

What about "Paul's, our gospel"?

But then again, if you don't know if you're lost or not, then maybe it's hid from you.

john w

Hall of Fame
If so, then why won't one of you MADists answer the question?

If you are a man, then why won't you explain why you won't answer the question? Why do you enjoy habitual lying?:

"That's not my argument.

"I have never said that dispensationalism was "wrong" because of how old it was. I specifically said that no one taught about Christ coming back twice before Darby did."--habitual liar Wimpy Tet.

I never said it was wrong for how old it is.”-Tet.

vs.

"My argument is that if there is not one single trace of something for 1,800+ years by anyone, then it was invented.”-Tet.

john w

Hall of Fame
(2 Cor 4:3 KJV) But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

You MADists love to go on and on about "Paul's, my gospel".

What about "Paul's, our gospel"?

But then again, if you don't know if you're lost or not, then maybe it's hid from you.

I did not ask that. I deny that the NC is in place right now. I asked:

Am I lost?

Tet: I can't answer that, because I have no spine, and......

"I am not here to teach, instruct, evangelize, or advise anyone."-Tet.

I have you in a trap. Go ahead, punk, and keep on braying. Want to see your own quote, where you assert that denying the NC, denies the finished work of the Lord Jesus Christ, and denies Paul's gospel?

Well, punk?

Jerry Shugart

He did use YOU, and apparently YOU need glasses.

You misread what Paul said:

“The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart” that is, the word of faith which we preach: that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved" (Ro.10:8-9).​

Paul is not telling the people to confess the Lord Jesus at all. Instead he reminds them the word of faith that is being preached by he and the others.

You are reading into that verse something which is never said. Where do we see Paul telling these people that they must confess with their mouth the Lord Jesus? He doesn't. He is merely reminding the readers of what he and others preach.

Also, according to you at the eighth and ninth verses of the 10th chapter Paul is addressing the unbelievers then later in the same chapter He is not addressing them at all:

"How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?" (Ro.10:14).​

You do not even give an explanation as to why Paul would do such a strange thing. And of course you just ignored the fact that Paul does not say a thing about his writing to both believers and unbelievers:

"To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ" (Ro.1:7).​

If his epistles were addressed to unbelievers also, why didn't he mention that?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I know who the Romans were. Dispensationalists do not.

It's why the MADists don't like this subject, they can't answer it.

HINT:

(1 Maccabees 12:19-23)

19 The following is a copy of the earlier letter:

20 King Arius of Sparta to Onias the High Priest, greetings. 21 We have found a document about the Spartans and the Jews indicating that we are related and that both of our nations are descended from Abraham. 22 Now that we have discovered this, please send us a report about your situation. 23 In reply, we will send you a letter indicating that we are willing to share our possessions, including cattle and property, if you will do the same. We have given orders to our ambassadors to give you a full report about these matters.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It is written "to all the be in Rome..."

Funny how you MADists love to talk about your "two gospels" except when it comes to Paul's epistle to the Romans.

MAD claims there were two groups of believers in the first century ("kingdom" & "Body")

Yet, MADists won't say which one of their groups the Roman Saints were in before Paul wrote to them.

Why are the MADists so afraid of these questions?

Danoh

I know who the Romans were. Dispensationalists do not.

It's why the MADists don't like this subject, they can't answer it.

HINT:

(1 Maccabees 12:19-23)

19 The following is a copy of the earlier letter:

20 King Arius of Sparta to Onias the High Priest, greetings. 21 We have found a document about the Spartans and the Jews indicating that we are related and that both of our nations are descended from Abraham. 22 Now that we have discovered this, please send us a report about your situation. 23 In reply, we will send you a letter indicating that we are willing to share our possessions, including cattle and property, if you will do the same. We have given orders to our ambassadors to give you a full report about these matters.

See, this is why JW gives you such are hard time - because you have a Jerry-at-trick agenda.

And like him, you actually believe you can pull this nonsense [of bait switch/supposedly prove one wrong for how smart your are in your delusion] on seasoned veterans.

You are, in short, a fool.

Danoh

Funny how you MADists love to talk about your "two gospels" except when it comes to Paul's epistle to the Romans.

MAD claims there were two groups of believers in the first century ("kingdom" & "Body")

Yet, MADists won't say which one of their groups the Roman Saints were in before Paul wrote to them.

Why are the MADists so afraid of these questions?

Like I said, its fun to poke fun at you; the fool.

Sincere inquisitors never have that problem with us.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
HINT #2:

(Rom 9:24-25) even us, whom he also called, not only from the Jews but also from the Gentiles? 25 As he says in Hosea:

“I will call them ‘my people’ who are not my people;
and I will call her ‘my loved one’ who is not my loved one,”

Only the Israelites from the House of Israel were told they were "not my people", and that one day they would be called "my people".

This was never said to the Jews, and it was never said to pagan Gentiles.

Jerry Shugart

It is written "to all the be in Rome..."

Why don't you quote the rest of the verse because it tells us who the "all" is referring to?:

"to all that are in Rome, beloved of God, called saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and our Lord Jesus Christ" (Ro.1:7).​

Why didn't you quote the whole verse, Danoh?

Did you not want anyone to see that the "all that are in Rome" of which Paul spoke were those beloved of God and called saints?

That changes completely the meaning of the small portion of the verse which you quoted.

See, this is why JW gives you such are hard time - because you have a Jerry-at-trick agenda.

I will let others decide if you have a Danoh-at-trick agenda.

Danoh

HINT #2:

(Rom 9:24-25) even us, whom he also called, not only from the Jews but also from the Gentiles? 25 As he says in Hosea:

“I will call them ‘my people’ who are not my people;
and I will call her ‘my loved one’ who is not my loved one,”

Only the Israelites from the House of Israel were told they were "not my people", and that one day they would be called "my people".

This was never said to the Jews, and it was never said to pagan Gentiles.

Lol - you call that exegeting a text - ahah, hah, hah, ha, ha!

What a mess your eyes are...