ECT glorydaz says that Romans is Written to Unbelievers

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Whether I may or may not agree with that was not my point.

Then what are you saying?

Are you saying you can never agree with someone on one topic that you disagree with on another topic?

I don't agree with Jerry on many things, but on this topic he's 100% correct.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
He is now ready to share the gospel with them. Them being Greek proselytes who first blessed Israel and are called Jews.

So, they were in the "kingdom" program that MAD claims?

They were not saints in the Body, but they were still of the house of God.

Did they end up in the "Body" program that MAD claims?

john w

Hall of Fame
:thumb:

Correct!!!

Tet.,once again, asserts that his saint Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

How long have you been in that satanic cult of yours, called AD 70-ism/Preterism, Craigie?

He won't answer that either-his daddy hasa gag order in place.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Are you claiming the Romans that Paul wrote his epistle to were Gentile proselytes who had a great faith that was reported all over the world, but their faith was Judaism?

Is that what your saying?

Red herring deleted.

That is what Paul is saying. Why don't you believe him?

8 First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.

So they have a belief in something. He says so. It is spoken throughout the whole world. So he has nothing to say other than keep up the good work?

15 So, as much as is in me, I am ready to preach the gospel to you who are in Rome also.

And another pitiful argument from Tet goes down in flames. Yet he will continue.

Indeed you are called a Jew, and rest on the law, and make your boast in God,

Now to summarize.

Are you claiming the Romans that Paul wrote his epistle to were Gentile proselytes who had a great faith that was reported all over the world, but their faith was Judaism?

Is that what your saying?

8 First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.

15 So, as much as is in me, I am ready to preach the gospel to you who are in Rome also.

Indeed you are called a Jew, and rest on the law, and make your boast in God,

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Did Judas what?

Preach the gospel?

Not that is indicated in the gospels.

So what was he preaching?

5 These twelve Jesus sent out and commanded them, saying: “Do not go into the way of the Gentiles, and do not enter a city of the Samaritans. 6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 7 And as you go, preach, saying, ‘The kingdom of heaven is at hand.’ 8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give. 9 Provide neither gold nor silver nor copper in your money belts, 10 nor bag for your journey, nor two tunics, nor sandals, nor staffs; for a worker is worthy of his food.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And another pitiful argument from Tet goes down in flames. Yet he will continue.

If so, then why won't one of you MADists answer the question?

heir says that the Romans entered into the BOC.

If so, then what program were these Gentile Roman Proselytes in before they entered into the BOC?

You guys only have two groups ("kingdom" & "Body")

So, if these Romans weren't in the "Body" program before hearing Paul's epistle, then wouldn't that mean they were in the "Kingdom" program?

???????

john w

Hall of Fame
MAD denies that the NC is in place right now.

Correct.

Are we lost?

Tet: I won't answer that, because I have no spine, and I assert that everyone is saved, and "land" does not mean "land," in the bible.

AD 70-ism/Preterism denies the resurrection, the redemption of the body, which perverts the gospel of Christ, and is thus satanic.

john w

Hall of Fame
Did Judas what?

Preach the gospel?

Not that is indicated in the gospels.

"Peter and Paul preached the SAME gospel. 2 Peter 3:15 (NIV)"-you

I will ask again.

Did Judas preach this "the SAME gospel?"

It's a yes/no, simple question.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
He is now ready to share the gospel with them. Them being Greek proselytes who first blessed Israel and are called Jews.

(Rom 4:1) What then shall we say that Abraham, our forefather according to the flesh, discovered in this matter?

How did Greek proselytes have Abraham as their forefather according to the flesh?

john w

Hall of Fame
Paul was a minister of the New Covenant, Judas was not.

Maybe if you MADists didn't deny the NC, you wouldn't be so confused.

"Paul was a minister of the New Covenant, Judas was not.
Maybe if you MADists didn't deny the NC, you wouldn't be so confused"-you

Irrelevant. I did not ask that, punk. You "argued:"

"Just one gospel..."-you

Thus, I asked:

Did Judas preach this "just one gospel?"

Yes, or no. Show some backbone, wimp, for once.

The punk won't defend his satanic "argument."

I deny the NC.

Am I lost?

Tet: