ECT Fundamental question: how can the one David referred to be his son?

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

The spiritual "body of Christ" (His church) consists of every soul that has been graced with faith in His righteous Being and promises to redeem, since the beginning of time . . beginning with Eve, Abel, Seth, and the believing lineage of Adam to Noah . . and then from Shem, Job, and Abram until the conception and incarnation of the Christ from within the nation of Israel, as also promised. Including all the N.T. saints who look to the cross work of Jesus Christ for forgiveness and life.

There is one Elect people of God; found to abide only in the Elect Son of God; Jesus Christ, and He in them. Ephesians 5:23-32

That is the "body of Christ."

Mr. Nang at the helm again, I see.

dodge

Your avoiding

Nope, your twisting the clear MEANING of Acts 2:41.

Acts 2:41 (NKJV)
41 Then those who gladly received his word were baptized; and that day about three thousand souls were added to them.

FYI, scripture is supposed to be the foundation of our beliefs NOT the lies of a man made belief system called MAD.

All MAD has is word games and out of context scripture.

drbrumley

Nope, your twisting the clear MEANING of Acts 2:41.

Acts 2:41 (NKJV)
41 Then those who gladly received his word were baptized; and that day about three thousand souls were added to them.

FYI, scripture is supposed to be the foundation of our beliefs NOT the lies of a man made belief system called MAD.

Looking for specifics Dodge. They heard and got saved and were added to what Dodge?

dodge

Thank you...Now that wasn't so hard now was it?

Look at post # 154 that was the first thing I said is they were added to the body of Christ to which YOU DISAGREED. Are you hitting the bottle ?

Hold the phone if you are saved from hell to heaven how would that happen if one was not added to the B.O.C. ?

You said you did not agree with my interpretation right ?

You was heading in one direction and switched and crossed 3 lanes of traffic,lol.

Your welcome I think !

drbrumley

Hold the phone if you are saved from hell to heaven how would that happen if one was not added to the B.O.C. ?

You said you did not agree with my interpretation right ?

You was heading in one direction and switched and crossed 3 lanes of traffic,lol.

Your welcome I think !

Well, since you can't see the forest from the trees, it make sense that you think I crossed 3 lanes of traffic...But I digress...

I asked LA and he vanished, so I will ask you and the hat lady this....

Ahhh, you believe the church started in Acts 2:38.

I think Baker had it right.

The Scripture does not say that the believers at Pentecost were formed into the church. It says that they were added to the church (Acts 2:41). A thing must first exist before anything can be added to it.

Your take on the meaning?

dodge

Well, since you can't see the forest from the trees, it make sense that you think I crossed 3 lanes of traffic...But I digress...

I asked LA and he vanished, so I will ask you and the hat lady this....

Go re-read post #150 where I said they were added to the B.O.C.

Are you sipping on a bottle ?

Baker can believe anything he wants I will stay with scripture that says they were added. !

The church existed and YOU have to be in a bad way to prove a lie if you cannot see that.

Guess what they could NOT have added to what did NOT exist. Any lie will do right ?

I will say that was the worst and most stupid remark I have ever read . You cannot add to what does not exist.

drbrumley

Go re-read post #150 where I said they were added to the B.O.C.

Are you sipping on a bottle ?

Baker can believe anything he wants I will stay with scripture that says they were added. !

The church existed and YOU have to be in a bad way to prove a lie if you cannot see that.

Guess what they could NOT have added to what did NOT exist. Any lie will do right ?

So the Body of Christ which is the church EXISTED prior to Pentecost? Is that a fact?

dodge

So the Body of Christ which is the church EXISTED prior to Pentecost? Is that a fact?

SO you suppose the Apostles that walked with Jesus and had the scriptures opened up to them were not in Christ Jesus which is the church ?

The church grew at Pentecost but the church already existed.

You cannot add to what does not exist.

glorydaz

Well, you are one or the other, for I post my own beliefs with my own words, so you are wrong for one reason or the other. . .

Nang

I'm neither little woman....I can't even say "nice try", because it was quite feeble (and obvious). :chuckle:

dodge

Yes. Absolutely!

All the saints listed in Hebrews Chapter 11 are part of the church body of Christ, because of the gift of faith.

Good point and accurate. I was so blown away by the deception of the direction of " they were added to the not formed church".

How can anyone believe they could be added to what did not exist ?

Status
Not open for further replies.