ECT Fundamental question: how can the one David referred to be his son?

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Good point and accurate. I was so blown away by the stupidity of the direction of " they were added to the not formed church".

How can anyone believe they could be added to what did not exist ?

They have too many illogical claims.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I'm neither little woman....I can't even say "nice try", because it was quite feeble (and obvious). :chuckle:

Speculate as you will, silly woman. It matters none.

You do not hear the Truth, anyway.

And you are spared hearing what he would say of you and your ilk . . so feel lucky for that.

drbrumley

SO you suppose the Apostles that walked with Jesus and had the scriptures opened up to them were not in Christ Jesus which is the church ?

The church grew at Pentecost but the church already existed.

You cannot add to what does not exist.

A church existed at Pentecost but it wasn't the Body of Christ.

Israel was a church as well. See Acts 7:38

dodge

They have too many illogical claims.

True ! They seem to be good at ignoring scripture that proves they are following man made beliefs.

They are also good at changing the meaning of words like:

World does not mean world ( John 3:16 ) , whosoever does not mean whosoever ( John 3:16 ), Repentance does not mean repentance ( Acts 20:21 ) and their pope Paul preached repentance to the B.O.C..

Act 20:21
testifying to both Jews and Greeks
repentance towards God
, and faith towards our Lord Jesus Christ.

John 3:16 (NKJV)
16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

dodge

Israel was a church as well. See Acts 7:38

Scripture says Jesus was the Lamb slain before the foundation of the world.

The church existed long before you believe, and again nothing could be added to that which did not exist.

I have to ask is it more important to be a MADist than it is to be a Christian ? All I have seen from MAD is a fixation on Paul NOT ever on Jesus. Those in MAD are really good at changing the context of scripture and the meaning of words but not to good on believing scripture as it is written.

Salvation came by Jesus and Paul said to follow Jesus and yet MADIST say Jesus' teachings were for Israel and some of them were obviously and the vast majority of His teachings were universal and was for those who would place heir faith in and follow Him.

The more I learn of MAD the more they remind me of Roman Catholics, Mormons, J.W'S and all the other cults.
MADist are MASTERS at twisting and diversion but short on facts unless they MAKE THEIR OWN FACTS like added to not yet formed, and FYI you cannot add anything to that which does not exist.

Nang

TOL Subscriber

My belief is that the church of God has always existed since the very beginning of creation, and it has been described in the NT as the spiritual body of Christ, in Christ, chosen by Christ, for Christ.

drbrumley

Scripture says Jesus was the Lamb slain before the foundation of the world.

:up:

The church existed long before you believe, and again nothing could be added to that which did not exist.

The church has been around along time, and again, we agree that you can't anybody to something that didn't exist, and the BOC didn't exist prior to Paul. But it is still Christ's church and that's who we follow. CHRIST!!! Not some false claim you make about following Paul as our Lord or something stupid as that.

I have to ask is it more important to be a MADist than it is to be a Christian ? All I have seen from MAD is a fixation on Paul NOT ever on Jesus. Those in MAD are really good at changing the context of scripture and the meaning of words but not to good on believing scripture as it is written.

Another fabrication

Salvation came by Jesus and Paul said to follow Jesus and yet MADIST say Jesus' teachings were for Israel and some of them were obviously and the vast majority of His teachings were universal and was for those who would place heir faith in and follow Him.

As you said, some are for Israel only, some of Jesus' teachings are universal.

The more I learn of MAD the more they remind me of Roman Catholics, Mormons, J.W'S and all the other cults.
MADist are MASTERS at twisting and diversion but short on facts unless they MAKE THEIR OWN FACTS like added to not yet formed, and FYI you cannot add anything to that which does not exist.

You purposefully misrepresent. Again, The church has been around along time, and again, we agree that you can't anybody to something that didn't exist, and the BOC didn't exist prior to Paul.

dodge

My belief is that the church of God has always existed since the very beginning of creation, and it has been described in the NT as the spiritual body of Christ, in Christ, chosen by Christ, for Christ.

we know the OT saints were in the B.O.C. before Pentecost.

1Pe 3:18

For Christ also suffered once for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive by the Spirit,

1Pe 3:19
by whom also He went and preached to the spirits in prison,

drbrumley

Wonderful, although it's more Calvinist than I would like.

Reactions: Lon

glorydaz

Speculate as you will, silly woman. It matters none.

You do not hear the Truth, anyway.

And you are spared hearing what he would say of you and your ilk . . so feel lucky for that.

Oh dear....I'm shaking in my boots. :banana:

dodge

How can I be wrong when I agree with Stephen that there a church in the wilderness? Are you on drugs or something?

Nope are you ?

The B.O.C. existed long before Pentecost !

For Christ also suffered once for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive by the Spirit,

by whom also He went and preached to the spirits in prison,

The whole point is YOU ignore the context of scripture to prop up a lie called MAD.

drbrumley

Nope are you ?.

Nope

The B.O.C. existed long before Pentecost ! .

It did? Then Peter was wrong in Acts 2 where he said everything happening was the last days.....

by whom also He went and preached to the spirits in prison,.

When was it written?

The whole point is YOU ignore the context of scripture to prop up a lie called MAD.

I can say the same thing for you.....

dodge

[drbrumley;5008858]:up:

The church has been around along time, and again, we agree that you can't anybody to something that didn't exist, and the BOC didn't exist prior to Paul. But it is still Christ's church and that's who we follow. CHRIST!!! Not some false claim you make about following Paul as our Lord or something stupid as that.

Hello Stephen when he was martyred was in the B.O.C. LONG before Paul.

Another fabrication

Why then would Jesus be relegated UNDER Paul in who is followed and honored. I have read many MADist say repeatedly that Jesus' teachings are for Israel.

FYI, Peter preached the same gospel as Paul.

As you said, some are for Israel only, some of Jesus' teachings are universal.

Several times ( not many) Jesus said He was sent to Israel which changed when Israel was set aside and the Lord opened the understanding of scripture for the Apostles. That happened before Paul ever got saved.

You purposefully misrepresent. Again, The church has been around along time, and again, we agree that you can't anybody to something that didn't exist, and the BOC didn't exist prior to Paul.

The church existed in, by, through, was paid for by Jesus' sacrifice, resurrection, and ascension long before Paul was ever stopped from jailing and having Christians killed.

Read Hebrews many OT saints were in the B.O.C. long before Pentecost.

For Christ also suffered once for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us[fn] to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive by the Spirit,

by whom also He went and preached to the spirits in prison

Status
Not open for further replies.