Freewill religion is the Man of Sin !

beloved57

Everything posted is based upon one's personal view of God. Beloved, you have an extremely poor opinion of God, based upon what you write about Him. If God is like you portray Him to be, you don't really know if your elect or not; when you write about Him, it seems like you're aware of that.

Your right; I don't understand the points you made there. I don't view God as you view Him; therefore I don't filter His words through my philosophical or theologically preconceived notions. You labor under a burden of doubt, caused by your close-mindedness, that no one needs to bear.

What's the sense of serving a God who you believe caused, authored, and ordained, every murder, abortion, child molestation, abuse, drunken driving accident, lie, fornication, and the list could go on; all for His own glory. You believe that and the Bible says nothing like it, but you want me to show you that man has a will? Anybody, that by means of logic, concludes that the God they serve is the cause of every sin ever committed, yet fabricates some way to show that God is not responsible for the consequences of sin which He caused, doesn't believe that God is good.

Therefore, it's impossible to use God's word to convince anyone , unless that person believes God is good and all His words are truth.

You do not believe God is good.

All your questions I have explained in my threads , now do you know how to read ?

Posted from the TOL App!

beloved57

You just said it remains to be seen if I'll stand before the Throne in judgment. That judgment is not reserved for believers, as you know, but for unbelievers. So you imply that I am an unbeliever.

What post did I say that I condemn those that are in Christ ?

Posted from the TOL App!

beloved57

You just said it remains to be seen if I'll stand before the Throne in judgment. That judgment is not reserved for believers, as you know, but for unbelievers. So you imply that I am an unbeliever.

You are a unbeliever, you don't believe that Calvinism, Tulip Truths are the Gospel !

Posted from the TOL App!

blackbirdking

All your questions I have explained in my threads , now do you know how to read ?

Posted from the TOL App!

I still don't know why you choose to believe that God is not Good? Unless, of course, you believe Calvinism instead of the Bible.

I know you do believe that the sin He caused is bad because of how you post; therefore, because you believe sin is bad, and you don't believe a good God could cause a bad sin, you have a problem.

If you've ever studied the life of John Calvin you know he wasn't exactly a model saint; and George Whitfield and others admitted late in life that they couldn't be sure they were elect. Your not sure either.

God, who caused sin, wouldn't have to think twice about causing your deception; he caused a better person than you to be deceived. All according to the Gospel of John.......; John Calvin.

You should stop posting about God until you believe he is a good God.

musterion

What post did I say that I condemn those that are in Christ ?

I believed the Gospel of grace and am in Christ, by His promise. You said I'm an unbeliever for rejecting your idol, Calvinism. It is YOU who risk judgment for blaspheming the guaranteed work of God according to His Word. Amazing that you have the temerity to do this even though you have no idea that you're elect.

beloved57

I believed the Gospel of grace and am in Christ, by His promise. You said I'm an unbeliever for rejecting your idol, Calvinism. It is YOU who risk judgment for blaspheming the guaranteed work of God according to His Word. Amazing that you have the temerity to do this even though you have no idea that you're elect.

Yes you are a unbeliever because you don't believe the Gospel, which you reject as my idol called Calvinism !

Posted from the TOL App!

beloved57

Marriage the Mystery of Christ and the Church !

Marriage the Mystery of Christ and the Church !

Eph 5:29-32

29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:

30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

That is the Marriage of Adam and Eve at the beginning of time which Paul points out here in this passage and goes to Gen 2:22-24

22 And the rib, which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

Also Jesus refers to it here Matt 19:3-8

3 The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?

4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,

5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?

6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

7 They say unto him, Why did Moses then command to give a writing of divorcement, and to put her away?

8 He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.

However in the Eph 5 passage Paul is pointing out the Husbands Love for his wife Eph 5:25,28,29,33 and so what Adam and Eve pictured in time at Creation, was that which already existed in the Eternal Purpose of God in Christ, God's Love of Christ and the Church, Christ's Chosen Bride, and Christ's Love to His Wife the Church.

There was before all worlds a conjugal union established between Christ and the Church, which are God's Elect of all nations, which has its bond in Love, and it commenced in Eternity; Therefore Adam and Eve's Marriage Union in time was but a shadow and representation of that conjugal union between Christ and His Church ! John 17:23-24

23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
If you've ever studied the life of John Calvin you know he wasn't exactly a model saint; and George Whitfield and others admitted late in life that they couldn't be sure they were elect. Your not sure either.

are you sure you were in a perfect state before someone else told you to choose an imagination of Jesus even though total depravity is true? anyone can visualize a long haired dude in the clouds with open arms.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned

all these new age positive thinking isn't going to make a person elect without God first choosing the elects to be the elects. Calvinism don't do positive thinking. they do hope. two different things.

beloved57

Marriage the Mystery of Christ and the Church ! 2

Marriage the Mystery of Christ and the Church ! 2

Adam and Eve's Marriage on Earth at Creation, was a shadow statement of that conjugal union Christ and the Church existed in before the World began. We believe Christ had to be in this conjugal Union Marriage relationship with the Church before the foundation in order for Him to become her Surety in the Everlasting Covenant, and to in time give Himself for Her Eph 5:25

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

For in time He became experientially one with her in flesh and blood as here Heb 2:14,16

14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

The Seed of Abraham is His Wife, the Church ! and so in this He fulfilled the Mystery of Christ Eph 5:29-32

29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:

30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

Eph 5:31 speaking of Christ and Church fulfills Gen 2:24

24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

That word cleave in cleave to His Wife, its the word dabaq:

to cling, cleave, keep close, hold fast

And similar the word took in Heb 2:16, He took on Him the Seed of Abraham, its the word epilambanomai:

I lay hold of, take hold of, seize

This shows that the Seed of Abraham is His Wife , which is also the Church Eph 5:29-32 !

blackbirdking

are you sure you were in a perfect state before someone else told you to choose an imagination of Jesus even though total depravity is true? anyone can visualize a long haired dude in the clouds with open arms.

Don't follow you here but I will admit I'm not perfect and never was. Did I post anything contrary to that?
What has a long haired dude in the clouds with open arms got to do with anything? You think I'm a hippie? lol

How do you know total depravity is true? Can you explain what you mean by that term?

Are you a Calvinist?

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Don't follow you here but I will admit I'm not perfect and never was. Did I post anything contrary to that?
What has a long haired dude in the clouds with open arms got to do with anything? You think I'm a hippie? lol

How do you know total depravity is true? Can you explain what you mean by that term?

Are you a Calvinist?

Sometimes I talk in metaphors cause some won't respond to proof texts. Calvinism isn't a religion so I can't be a calvinist. It's like asking, "Are you a Cadillac?" I'm not into branding. Totally depravity is true cause we can't think or do things in the speed of light. There is a faster element that blows open theism out of the water, big time. We think we're fast enough not to get burned from the stove but it's too late. We're way slower than totally depravity. We don't respond. How can a man exist without God creating the present? Natural man thinks he creates the present by tracing the source of his thoughts but he fails each time. God is the source of every thought. That's way B57 talks that way. It is God that is the continuing living creator. Man treats Him like He is dead. That's why arminians boasts 24/7

blackbirdking

Sometimes I talk in metaphors cause some won't respond to proof texts. Calvinism isn't a religion so I can't be a calvinist. It's like asking, "Are you a Cadillac?" I'm not into branding. Totally depravity is true cause we can't think or do things in the speed of light. There is a faster element that blows open theism out of the water, big time. We think we're fast enough not to get burned from the stove but it's too late. We're way slower than totally depravity. We don't respond. How can a man exist without God creating the present? Natural man thinks he creates the present by tracing the source of his thoughts but he fails each time. God is the source of every thought. That's way B57 talks that way. It is God that is the continuing living creator. Man treats Him like He is dead. That's why arminians boasts 24/7

So you cannot know that the Bible is true; right?

If so, how do you define truth?