Freewill religion is the Man of Sin !

dodge

He doesn't believe in that Jesus.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

I have never agreed with the term free will. Those who are born dead in sin would never seek God on their own. When the Holy Spirit draws them to God ,unlike many , I believe according to scripture that they then either say yes to God's leading or they resist the Spirit of God.

beloved57

I have never agreed with the term free will. Those who are born dead in sin would never seek God on their own. When the Holy Spirit draws them to God ,unlike many , I believe according to scripture that they then either say yes to God's leading or they resist the Spirit of God.
You sound , Like a Free Willer

dodge

You sound , Like a Free Willer

For those of you who do NOT know scripture here is a verse for you that PROVES some resist the Holy Spirit !

Act 7:51
Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.

Now if God was not making an effort HOW then could they resist the Holy Spirit ?

You make a lot of noise but with very little substance or truth.

beloved57

For those of you who do NOT know scripture here is a verse for you that PROVES some resist the Holy Spirit !

Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.

Now if God was not making an effort HOW then could they resist the Holy Spirit ?

You make a lot of noise but with very little substance or truth.
Who said that they were being drawn by the Holy Spirit ?

dodge

Who said that they were being drawn by the Holy Spirit ?

That is what the scripture I posted said:

beloved57

That is what the scripture I posted said:

It says nothing about they were being drawn by the Holy Spirit.

dodge

It says nothing about they were being drawn by the Holy Spirit.

Cannot accept the truth of scripture now can you ? Why ? Could it be that scripture exposes Calvinism for what it is , which is a lie ?

I suggest you let scripture speak for itself and stop imposing your man made impressions on it !

Scripture clearly says they "resisted" the Holy Spirit.

beloved57

Cannot accept the truth of scripture now can you ? Why ? Could it be that scripture exposes Calvinism for what it is , which is a lie ?

I suggest you let scripture speak for itself and stop imposing your man made impressions on it !
You have not stated the Truth, it says nothing about those in Acts 7 there that they were being drawn by the Holy Spirit. In fact Stephen was pronouncing judgment and Condemnation upon them.

dodge

You have not stated the Truth, it says nothing about those in Acts 7 there that they were being drawn by the Holy Spirit. In fact Stephen was pronouncing judgment and Condemnation upon them.

And why was judgement being pronounced on them ? It was because they "resisted" the Holy Spirit.

Who do you suppose the Holy Spirit was trying to draw them to ?

Since they resisted the Holy Spirit what do you believe the Holy Spirit was trying to accomplish in them ?

What purpose do you suppose was the Holy Spirit's that they resisted ?

YOU need to stop changing scripture to live in and follow lies.

beloved57

And why was judgement being pronounced on them ? It was because they "resisted" the Holy Spirit.

Who do you suppose the Holy Spirit was trying to draw then to ?

Since they resisted the Holy Spirit what do you believe the Holy Spirit was trying to accomplish in them ?

YOU need to stop changing scripture to live in and follow lies.
He called them hard hearted and stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart. They were unregenerted.

dodge

He called them hard hearted and stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart. They were unregenerted.

EXACTLY ! They were unregenerated because they "resisted" the Holy Spirit.

They were hard hearted and stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears. Why ? Because they resisted the Holy Spirit !!!!!

beloved57

EXACTLY ! They were unregenerated because they "resisted" the Holy Spirit.

Unregenerated men are not being drawn by the Spirit of Christ. Those drawn by Christ are born of His Spirit.

Those in the flesh can't please God and can't be subject to God Rom 8:7-8

dodge

Unregenerated men are not being drawn by the Spirit of Christ. Those drawn by Christ are born of His Spirit.

Those in the flesh can't please God and can't be subject to God Rom 8:7-8

YOU IGNORE that they "resisted" the Holy Spirit !

What exactly do you believe that the Holy Spirit did that they resisted ?

Who would you believe the Holy Spirit was drawing them to that they resisted ?

What purpose of the Holy Spirit did they resist ?

beloved57

I didn't ignore it. It doesn't say anything about they were being drawn by the Holy Spirit. All unregenerated spiritually dead sinners resist the Holy Spirit, that is natural.

dodge

I didn't ignore it. It doesn't say anything about they were being drawn by the Holy Spirit. All unregenerated spiritually dead sinners resist the Holy Spirit, that is natural.

Anything to stay in a lies and never open your eyes and heart to God's truth. YOUR loss not mine.

The very fact they resisted the Holy Spirit shows that God made an effort to free them from darkness !!!!

beloved57

Anything to stay in a lies and never open your eyes and heart to God's truth. YOUR loss not mine.

The very fact they resisted the Holy Spirit shows that God made an effort to free them from darkness !!!!
Natural men are always resistant to God, they can't please God Rom 8:7-8

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

TULIP

Irresistible Grace

"The saving grace of God is effectually applied to those whom He has determined to save (the elect) and, in God's timing, overcomes their resistance to obeying the call of the gospel"

Free will is depraved and cannot desist from resisting God unless He has applied grace to that person.

dodge

Natural men are always resistant to God, they can't please God Rom 8:7-8

NO one can resist the Holy Spirit if the Holy Spirit did not make an effort.

You are ignoring the context and trying to destroy the context of the scripture I posted with other scriptures That shows no wisdom or understanding of scripture.

Scripture says they resisted the Holy Spirit !

What was the Holy Spirit's purpose that they resisted ?

YOU as all Calvinist try to remove ALL responsibility of men towards God !

When Adam was told by God to NOT eat off of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil did Adam have a responsibility to obey God ?

dodge

TULIP

Irresistible Grace

"The saving grace of God is effectually applied to those whom He has determined to save (the elect) and, in God's timing, overcomes their resistance to obeying the call of the gospel"

Free will is depraved and cannot desist from resisting God unless He has applied grace to that person.

They were hard hearted and stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears. Why ? Because they resisted the Holy Spirit !!!!!

Did Adam have a choice in obeying or disobeying God in the garden of Eden ?

beloved57

NO one can resist the Holy Spirit if the Holy Spirit did not make an effort.

You are ignoring the context and trying to destroy the context of the scripture I posted with other scriptures That shows no wisdom or understanding of scripture.

Scripture says they resisted the Holy Spirit !

What was the Holy Spirit's purpose that they resisted ?

YOU as all Calvinist try to remove ALL responsibility of men towards God !

When Adam was told by God to NOT eat off of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil did Adam have a responsibility to obey God ?
That's all natural unregenerated men can do is resist the things of God.

Man needs a New Heart first. Those men in Acts 7 didn't have a new heart.