Free Will

beloved57

That did nothing to rationalize away "all men".

All can not mean some.

God places responsibility upon us to subjugate ourselves to Him. And He states He will judge accordingly.

Attempts to rationalize away this responsibility and indulge the flesh will only bring destruction. Calvinism is the ultimate in irresponsibility. It ignores the truth.

"Do not be deceived. God can not be mocked. A man reaps what he sows." Galatians 6:7

Note it doesn't say he reaps what God makes him sow.

All can and does mean some, so you made a statement out of ignorance!

Jerry Shugart

That did nothing to rationalize away "all men".

They know that their man-made theology falls apart if "all men" really means all men. But they have an impossible task trying to explain that the following verse is only referring to "some men":

"But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man" (Heb.2:9).​

The Calvinists get really upset if we cannot trick our mind into believing that the words "every man" in that verse really means "some men."

When Paul preached he said that he "reasoned out of the Scriptures" (Acts 17:2). In order to believe the teaching of the Calvinists we must throw our reason to the wind!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
They know that their man-made theology falls apart if "all men" really means all men. But they have an impossible task trying to explain that the following verse is only referring to "some men":

"But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man" (Heb.2:9).​

The Calvinists get really upset if we cannot trick our mind into believing that the words "every man" in that verse really means "some men."

When Paul preached he said that he "reasoned out of the Scriptures" (Acts 17:2). In order to believe the teaching of the Calvinists we must throw our reason to the wind!

From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands.

God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us.

‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring.’

Last edited:

Nanja

From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands.

God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us.

Unless one has been Born of the Spirit, their own seeking of God is a work of the flesh that cannot please Him Rom. 8:8.

Rom. 3:11
There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

The natural man seeks after the god of his own understanding Eph. 4:18, but that is not The GOD of the scriptures!

Ps. 10:4
The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts.

Ps. 14:1-3
1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. 2 The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God. 3 They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Unless one has been Born of the Spirit, their own seeking of God is a work of the flesh that cannot please Him Rom. 8:8.

The natural man seeks after the god of his own understanding Eph. 4:18, but that is not The GOD of the scriptures!

The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts.

1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. 2 The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God. 3 They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

Context... Implied by Nanja and Beloved57's like of Nanja's post

"Only the teachings of John Calvin and Reformed theology can get you to heaven."

"Only the TULIP believer is recognized by God"

# I've refrained from asking you questions or challenging you Nanja... Do you want to go down this rabbit hole Alice?

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

So..... Nanja, scholar of the Bible...

What does this mean?

1 Corinthians 1

Now I exhort you, brothers, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing, and there be no divisions among you, but you may be having been knit together in the same mind and in the same judgment. For it was shown to me concerning you, my brothers, by those of Chloe, that there are quarrels among you. Now I mean this, that each of you says, “I indeed am of Paul,” and “I of Apollos,” and “I of Cephas,”a and “I of Christ.”

Has Christ been divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized into the name of Paul?

I thank God that I baptized none of you except Crispus and Gaius, so that no one should say that you were baptized into my name. Now also I baptized the household of Stephanas; as to the rest, I do not know whether I baptized any other.

For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel; not in wisdom of discourse, so that the cross of the Christ should not be emptied of its power.

# Beyond Jesus one doesn't need any ISM

# Nanja is biting off more than they can or will chew

giphy.gif

Last edited:

beloved57

So..... Nanja, scholar of the Bible...

What does this mean?

1 Corinthians 1

Now I exhort you, brothers, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing, and there be no divisions among you, but you may be having been knit together in the same mind and in the same judgment. For it was shown to me concerning you, my brothers, by those of Chloe, that there are quarrels among you. Now I mean this, that each of you says, “I indeed am of Paul,” and “I of Apollos,” and “I of Cephas,”a and “I of Christ.”

Has Christ been divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized into the name of Paul?

I thank God that I baptized none of you except Crispus and Gaius, so that no one should say that you were baptized into my name. Now also I baptized the household of Stephanas; as to the rest, I do not know whether I baptized any other.

For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel; not in wisdom of discourse, so that the cross of the Christ should not be emptied of its power.

# Beyond Jesus one doesn't need any ISM

# Nanja is biting off more than they can or will chew

giphy.gif

Go study for yourself.

beloved57

Context... Implied by Nanja and Beloved57's like of Nanja's post

"Only the teachings of John Calvin and Reformed theology can get you to heaven."

"Only the TULIP believer is recognized by God"

# I've refrained from asking you questions or challenging you Nanja... Do you want to go down this rabbit hole Alice?

giphy.gif

Tulip Truths are the Gospel,and you ridicule them.Thats because more than likely you are a reprobate !

beloved57

# Nope

# Not drinking that Kool-aid

tumblr_lnj0ppql9l1qe2cnyo1_400.gif
You don't believe the Gospel.

T in Tulip stands for mans total depravity or inability Godward.

Man by nature before born again are in the flesh, and they which are in the flesh can't please God Rom 8:8. The word can't means inability! So you reject that Gospel Truth!

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Tulip Truths are the Gospel,and you ridicule them.Thats because more than likely you are a reprobate !

You don't believe the Gospel.

T in Tulip stands for mans total depravity or inability Godward.

Man by nature before born again are in the flesh, and they which are in the flesh can't please God Rom 8:8. The word can't means inability! So you reject that Gospel Truth!

Look...

You made my replies easy.

# What's that? Make a call out OP and use your quote?

# I Still Know Jesus Loves you Beloved57

I'll cast a vote....

Call out thread or Jim Carey animated Gif?

beloved57

Do you believe in the total depravity/inability of man by nature as the scripture teaches?

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I love it when Calvinists get beaten so badly that they will no longer answer very simple, yes or no questions.

B57 is scared to admit his own doctrine on the theology debate forum!

:rotfl:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Good post