Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

The same power:

"And what is the exceeding magnitude of His dynamis unto us that trust, according to the energising of his mighty might, which He energised in the Messiah, when he raised Him from the dead...." Ephesians 1:19,20 kjv

This power that converts, regenerates, works repentance and delivers trust in an instant.

Yep, the Gospel is the same Power.

1 Corinthians 4:15 For though ye have ten thousand instructers in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.

Truster

You are steeped in falseness. You want us to believe that Jesus just chose one of the two thieves for no reason, saved him, and condemned the other.

You are without knowledge of God. God tells us why He chooses some and not others. God chooses those who believe and obey Him. The one thief that was saved, he feared God, he repented of his sins, he acknowledged Jesus before others, and he called on Jesus to remember him. That is why he was saved.

I don't want you to "believe" anything. Your end is destruction. Blind guides are going to the pit and you are the blind guide.

God's Truth

Without regeneration the thief could not have spoken the way he did. Repentance is another mentality and once received the regenerated sinner perceives holiness in its most pure form in the person of the Son and his Saviour.

That moment is as real to me now as when it happened.

Ridiculous man made garbage.

God does not save unbelievers.

Give the scripture or repent.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Even Peter said his teachings are difficult to understand.

Good teachers won't make people confused.

Take a look at so many of you arguing over what Paul said.

It is clear that Paul's teachings are stumbling block to many followers.
Ummm, Meshak.
Read it carefully.

2 Peter 3:16 KJV
(16) As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

It is only the unlearned and unstable that wrestle with Paul's teaching straight from our rise Lord God and Savior Jesus Christ.

glorydaz

God does talk about that heart. We don't have two hearts.

Maybe we should have in case our heart fails of faints. :chew:

Genesis 42:28 And he said unto his brethren, My money is restored; and, lo, it is even in my sack: and their heart failed them, and they were afraid, saying one to another, What is this that God hath done unto us?

Genesis 45:26 And told him, saying, Joseph is yet alive, and he is governor over all the land of Egypt. And Jacob's heart fainted, for he believed them not.​

God's Truth

Ummm, Meshak.
Read it carefully.

(16) As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

It is only the unlearned and unstable that wrestle with Paul's teaching straight from our rise Lord God and Savior Jesus Christ.

Are you kidding? Right after Peter says that, he warns us to OBEY. Peter knew of the people thinking Paul was saying faith alone. See 2 Peter 3:17. James must have heard of it too cause he says what he does in James 2:14-24.

God's Truth

Maybe we should have in case our heart fails of faints. :chew:

Genesis 42:28 And he said unto his brethren, My money is restored; and, lo, it is even in my sack: and their heart failed them, and they were afraid, saying one to another, What is this that God hath done unto us?

Genesis 45:26 And told him, saying, Joseph is yet alive, and he is governor over all the land of Egypt. And Jacob's heart fainted, for he believed them not.​

Those scriptures prove emotions come from the heart.

glorydaz

I believe the slowness of her mind to be a judgement from God for unbelief.

Pride always has that effect.

What other kind of heart was God talking about? I have asked you many times now and you can't answer.

Strong's Concordance
kardia: heart
Original Word: καρδία, ας, ἡ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine
Transliteration: kardia
Phonetic Spelling: (kar-dee'-ah)
Short Definition: the heart, inner life, intention
Definition: lit: the heart; mind, character, inner self, will, intention, center.
HELPS Word-studies
2588 kardía – heart; "the affective center of our being" and the capacity of moral preference (volitional desire, choice; see P. Hughs, 2 Cor, 354); "desire-producer that makes us tick" (G. Archer), i.e our "desire-decisions" that establish who we really are.

[Heart (2588 /kardía) is mentioned over 800 times in Scripture, but never referring to the literal physical pump that drives the blood. That is, "heart" is only used figuratively (both in the OT and NT.]

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ummm, Meshak.
Read it carefully.

Are you kidding?
Nope. It's right there in black and white that it is the unlearned and unstable that wrestle with Paul's teachings.

Status
Not open for further replies.