Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truster

If your religion or your hope in salvation is based on anything you have said, done or obeyed then you are building on sand.

If your salvation is based on what has been done for you, to you and on your behalf and your trust is in Yah Shua Messiah having pleased the Father, then you have the makings of a solid foundation.

If you have built on this by making your calling and election sure then you would recognise, know and love the truth that has set you free.

Historically, most people on here hate the truth, deny the truth and abuse those that post the truth. You should know, for an absolute certainty, that if this is the case with you then you have been deluded. You are in the broad way that leads to destruction. The righteous acts you perform are an abomination. When your dread comes, and it will come, He will laugh at you.

I also shall laugh at your calamity;
I shall deride when your dread cometh;
when your dread cometh as devastation
and your calamity cometh as a hurricane;
when tribulation and distress
cometh upon you.
Then shall they call upon Me,
but I shall not answer;
they shall seek me early,
but they shall not find me:
for that they hated knowledge,
and did not choose the awe of Yah Veh:
they willed none of my counsel:
they scorned all my reproof.
Therefore shall they eat the fruit of their own way,
and be satiated with their own counsels.
For the apostasy of the gullible
shall slaughter them,
and the serenity of fools shall destroy them.

But whoso hearkeneth unto me
shall tabernacle confidently
and shall relax from dread of evil.

Man cannot recover himself from his fallen and corrupt state. It takes the same power that was exercised by the words "Let there be Light" and no man possesses such power. If you think for a nanosecond that you have done so, then you are thoroughly deluded.

Truster

Man cannot recover himself from his fallen and corrupt state. It takes the same power that was exercised by the words "Let there be Light" and no man possesses such power. If you think for a nanosecond that you have done so, then you are thoroughly deluded.

The knowledge of this is necessary for the humiliation of the sinner.

Truster

Did God regenerate the heart of the thief on the cross before he asked to be taken with Jesus to paradise?

Without regeneration the thief could not have spoken the way he did. Repentance is another mentality and once received the regenerated sinner perceives holiness in its most pure form in the person of the Son and his Saviour.

That moment is as real to me now as when it happened.

God's Truth

I suggest that you apologize to Pops.

It is only a good Christian thing to do. You have called him evil. That is so malicious, vile and out of line. that kind of behavior is the same as truster's whom you are talking against.

You need to grow up for your own sake.

What don't you get that neither pops or you should be judging anyone? Don't falsely judge me then you won't be called evil. Now stop with your irritating spirits.

God's Truth

In addition GT,

Posp, marhig and I are pacifist and we don't claim to be saved or holy or elect.

Our faith is basically very different from yours. But we still did not speak against you because you preach to be obedient to Jesus.

And you are a pro-military. We are not.

I don't believe we are in the same path even though we also strive to be obedient to Jesus.

Our fruit are showing so differently.

Blessings.

I agree, you are not holy, saved,and you are not elect.

God's Truth

Without regeneration the thief could not have spoken the way he did. Repentance is another mentality and once received the regenerated sinner perceives holiness in its most pure form in the person of the Son and his Saviour.

There is nowhere anywhere in the Bible that says God saves unbelievers and makes them believe.

Your beliefs are Calvin and you would do well to repent of it.

God's Truth

You are steeped in falseness. You want us to believe that Jesus just chose one of the two thieves for no reason, saved him, and condemned the other.

You are without knowledge of God. God tells us why He chooses some and not others. God chooses those who believe and obey Him. The one thief that was saved, he feared God, he repented of his sins, he acknowledged Jesus before others, and he called on Jesus to remember him. That is why he was saved.

glorydaz

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.​

The Gospel, itself, is that same word....the Power of God unto salvation. We hear the Gospel, we believe, and are sealed with the Holy Spirit.

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,​

God's Truth

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.​

The Gospel, itself, is that same word....the Power of God unto salvation. We hear the Gospel, we believe, and are sealed with the Holy Spirit.

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,​

We have to have faith that is not dead.

Truster

The same power:

"And what is the exceeding magnitude of His dynamis unto us that trust, according to the energising of his mighty might, which He energised in the Messiah, when he raised Him from the dead...." Ephesians 1:19,20 kjv

This power that converts, regenerates, works repentance and delivers trust in an instant.

God's Truth

The same power:

"And what is the exceeding magnitude of His dynamis unto us that trust, according to the energising of his mighty might, which He energised in the Messiah, when he raised Him from the dead...." Ephesians 1:19,20 kjv

This power that converts, regenerates, works repentance and delivers trust in an instant.

...to those who believe...that is to those with living faith. You said you didn't believe. Don't you know that scripture rebukes you?

Status
Not open for further replies.