Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

Because if I get a heart transplant I will still have the same emotions I had before.:hammer:

I honestly think you are starved for attention. No one with half a brain would say the things you do.

When someone has a heart transplant, do they still have a heart?

glorydaz

Time to use your BRAIN. :dizzy:

Maybe a spleen....or maybe a belly.....or maybe another inward part. :think:

Psalm 51:6 Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.

Psalm 64:6 They search out iniquities; they accomplish a diligent search: both the inward thought of every one of them, and the heart, is deep.

Proverbs 20:27 The spirit of man is the candle of the Lord, searching all the inward parts of the belly.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
What don't you get that emotions are in the heart?
The word "mind" often used in the Bible can also be translated "heart" or "thoughts."

For example:

And they have built the high places of Tophet, which is in the Valley of the Son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire, which I did not command, nor did it come into My heart. - Jeremiah 7:31 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jeremiah7:31&version=NKJV

adfa25b7b877046ff1f5efd58e1d2c31.jpg

And the parallel verse:

(they have also built the high places of Baal, to burn their sons with fire for burnt offerings to Baal, which I did not command or speak, nor did it come into My mind), - Jeremiah 19:5 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jeremiah19:5&version=NKJV

9815ee323b4f7ec01879b9900ac69d72.jpg

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
If someone has a heart transplant, then nothing is changed in their emotions. The physical heart is just a pump.

However, if someone gets a brain transplant, it's no longer the same person, because that's the seat of the soul. It's the interface between our soul-spirit and our meat bodies. Emotions are not physical, nor is pain, and yet we can still feel both, and they produce a reaction in our bodies, but that reaction does not occur in the physical heart, it occurs in the mind, the metaphorical heart, if you will.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
If someone has a heart transplant, then nothing is changed in their emotions. The physical heart is just a pump.

However, if someone gets a brain transplant, it's no longer the same person, because that's the seat of the soul. It's the interface between our soul-spirit and our meat bodies. Emotions are not physical, nor is pain, and yet we can still feel both, and they produce a reaction in our bodies, but that reaction does not occur in the physical heart, it occurs in the mind, the metaphorical heart, if you will.
The Man With Two Brains - Steve Martin

God's Truth

...and that is where God says our emotions are.

However, if someone gets a brain transplant, it's no longer the same person,
because that's the seat of the soul. It's the interface between our soul-spirit and our meat bodies. Emotions are not physical, nor is pain, and yet we can still feel both, and they produce a reaction in our bodies, but that reaction does not occur in the physical heart, it occurs in the mind, the metaphorical heart, if you will.

No, the emotions are felt in the heart.

marhig

No, we have a real heart and that is where our emotions are.
Hi GT,

We have a natural heart and a spiritual heart, our natural heart is at the center of our body, keeps the blood flowing to keep our body alive, and our spiritual heart which is where Christ by the Spirit dwells once we are born of God, is the centre of our being, and the blood of Christ keeps the body of Christ alive.

Our spiritual heart is where we love, care and show forgiveness and mercy from, and we can also show hardness and hatred from, but Christ in our hearts through the Holy Spirit will help us to overcome the wrong that is within us, if we are willing to do the will of God and obey him.

That warm feeling of love doesn't come from our natural heart does it? It's comes from the heart of us, from within our very being.

God's Truth

Hi GT,

We have a natural heart and a spiritual heart, our natural heart is at the center of our body, keeps the blood flowing to keep our body alive, and our spiritual heart which is where Christ by the Spirit dwells once we are born of God, is the centre of our being, and the blood of Christ keeps the body of Christ alive.

Our spiritual heart is where we love, care and show forgiveness and mercy from, and we can also show hardness and hatred from, but Christ in our hearts through the Holy Spirit will help us to overcome the wrong that is within us, if we are willing to do the will of God and obey him.

That warm feeling of love doesn't come from our natural heart does it? It's comes from the heart of us, from within our very being.

Well, it is where God says it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.