Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

I don't understand your question.

why do you ask that?

The Bible says that Jesus makes the saved holy and perfect.

So you say no we are not holy.

You say it is boasting to say what the scripture says.

The Bible says Jesus' blood makes us holy.

When you say we should not say that, you are saying something is not right with the written Word of God.

Jesus' blood cleans us and makes us holy. That is what the Bible says that the blood of our Lord Jesus does.

We cannot be ashamed of the truth.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The Bible says that Jesus makes the saved holy and perfect.

So you say no we are not holy.

You say it is boasting to say what the scripture says.

The Bible says Jesus' blood makes us holy.

When you say we should not say that, you are saying something is not right with the written Word of God.

Let Him say it, not yourself. You are not Jesus.

God's Truth

Hebrews 10:10 and by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

Don't diminish what Jesus' blood does!

Hebrews 10:14 because by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy

Hebrews 11:40 since God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect.

Hebrews 12:13 And so Jesus also suffered outside the city gate to make the people holy through his own blood.

Hebrews 12:23 to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect,

Hebrews 2:11 Both the one who makes people holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters.

John 17:19 John 17:19 For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified

Ephesians 5:26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,

Paul did not see himself as a sinner after Jesus saved him. Paul knew the saved were holy people

Romans 1:7 To all in Rome who are loved by God and called to be his holy people: Grace and peace to you from God our Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 1:2 To the church of God in Corinth, to those sanctified in Christ Jesus and called to be his holy people, together with all those everywhere who call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ—their Lord and ours:

2 Corinthians 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, and Timothy our brother, To the church of God in Corinth, together with all his holy people throughout Achaia:

Ephesians 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, To God’s holy people in Ephesus, the faithful in Christ Jesus:

Ephesians 1:18 I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people,

Ephesians 3:18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ,

...and many more.

I cannot find scripture where Paul calls us the sinners in Christ.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
"Yah Veh shall send upon thee cursing, confusion and rebuke in all that thou extendest thine hand unto for to work, until thou be desolated and until thou destruct suddenly; at the face (because) of the evil of thy exploits, whereby thou hast forsaken me".

this is talking about you, dude.

Lon

First a dead calvinist and now an equally dead and profane arminian. Is there no end to this madness? Rhetorical?
Labels are just labels. Don't throw babies out with bathwater. You can eschew my doctrinal understanding all day long. Psalm 25:3 Romans 10:11

Status
Not open for further replies.