Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

popsthebuilder

You continue to preach this lie...even though you have been shown many times. Abraham was justified by faith before he was ever circumcised....before there were any dietary laws or special days. You're a liar and you know it.

Romans 4:9-10 Cometh this blessedness then upon the circumcision only, or upon the uncircumcision also? for we say that faith was reckoned to Abraham for righteousness. How was it then reckoned? when he was in circumcision, or in uncircumcision? Not in circumcision, but in uncircumcision.

Now you rip this verse to shreds. You truly are a minister of satan.

Here we see a man is justified when he BELIEVES IN JESUS. That's it....

Romans 3:26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.​

The "law of faith" is those who BELIEVE IN JESUS are justified. Period...that's it.

Romans 3:27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.​

Just as Abraham was justified by faith before there were any ceremonies, or special days, or dietary laws, and before he was circumcised. You're a liar when you claim circumcision etc. have a thing to do with being justified by faith.

Romans 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

Begone you worker of iniquity. May you be cursed for preaching your false gospel.
So believing doesn't equate to living it out as if it is true to you.

Show me faith without works please.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

For Marhig,

Paul did not see himself as a sinner after Jesus saved him. Paul knew the saved were holy people

Romans 1:7 To all in Rome who are loved by God and called to be his holy people: Grace and peace to you from God our Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 1:2 To the church of God in Corinth, to those sanctified in Christ Jesus and called to be his holy people, together with all those everywhere who call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ—their Lord and ours:

2 Corinthians 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, and Timothy our brother, To the church of God in Corinth, together with all his holy people throughout Achaia:

Ephesians 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, To God’s holy people in Ephesus, the faithful in Christ Jesus:

Ephesians 1:18 I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people,

Ephesians 3:18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ,

...and many more.

I cannot find scripture where Paul calls us the sinners in Christ.
Yet he counted himself as nothing and the cheafest of sinners.

Jesus, being the son of GOD was a servant to mere man.

Humility

Last edited:

ClimateSanity

The righteousness of the law is fulfilled in those who walk after the Spirit.

Jesus' words are Spirit, and obeying those words is how we walk after the Spirit.
That's not how you walk in the Spirit.
Then why are you mocking Him by claiming He could lose those He bought, paid for, and then sealed with His Spirit? Are you claiming God is NOT ABLE to complete what He started in us? You don't think much of God's Power, do you?

1 John 2:19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

Jude 1:24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,​

ClimateSanity

I prove what I say with scripture.
It is not of Satan to preach obedience to Christ. God taught obedience throughout the whole Old Testament, and Jesus taught it while he walked the earth. Paul taught it too, but you don't see it.
Why are you turning to accusations, slander, and violence?
Satan does preach obedience to Christ in order to be saved. Satan gives a false meaning to obeying Christ. He makes people believe in easy obeyism. You don't have any idea what to obey because you can't tell anyone else what to obey. I started a whole new thread on obeying Jesus and you steered clear of it. Thats because you can't think of one single command of Jesus you have obeyed your whole life except repent of your sins. A feeling of repenting of sins is not the same as actually repenting.

You and your supporters talk a big game but when the rubber meets the road, all you have are claims with no proof.

popsthebuilder

Satan does preach obedience to Christ in order to be saved. Satan gives a false meaning to obeying Christ. He makes people believe in easy obeyism. You don't have any idea what to obey because you can't tell anyone else what to obey. I started a whole new thread on obeying Jesus and you steered clear of it. Thats because you can't think of one single command of Jesus you have obeyed your whole life except repent of your sins. A feeling of repenting of sins is not the same as actually repenting.

You and your supporters talk a big game but when the rubber meets the road, all you have are claims with no proof.
Excuse me?

What is the name of your thread you made?

I'll bite because in not scared of being wrong. How else can one be corrected if they can't be proven wrong?

peace

Eagles Wings

EW I do agree with this, but we go through trials for a reason, to try us to see if we have true faith, and see if we remain faithful and true to God. God wouldn't try us if we can't turn away from him. If we come through, then we are strengthened.

We can turn away, but if we remain in his goodness, live by his will, and keep our faith no matter what we go through, then he will never leave us and he will strengthen us by the power of the Holy Spirit.

But once we start putting ourselves before him, and loving ourselves first and turn from him and his blessing, then I don't believe that we remain saved.

Those who are being saved, produce the fruits of the Spirit, if we are showing the works of the flesh in our lives, then we are not being saved and our hearts are far from God.
I look to the life of David for an example of one who sinned grievously and yet was always beloved of God.

I believe once regenerated one does not become ungenerated due to their behavior.

Regeneration is given by God and we are kept by God for eternity.

Romans 8:35-39

Note - not any living created thing

This includes mankind.

I rest in Christ, while obeying and doing the works He planned for me to do from the foundation of creation.
(Ephesians 2:8-10)

God's Truth

You seem to think of salvation as the act of regeneration.

When one is regenerated that is when one is saved. That is what the scripture says.

1 John 1:7 but if we walk in the Light as He Himself is in the Light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin.

Did you see that? THE BLOOD OF JESUS CLEANSES US FROM ALL SIN.

That is the washing of regeneration. See Titus 3:5.

Titus 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

When in fact salvation has an Alpha and an Omega. In the redeemed Messiah Himself is the Alpha and Omega. This meaning He is all in all to those that trust.

In the first year of my salvation I was reading in Genesis about Noah NIV. I came to a verse that said, "And Elohim said to Noah go into the ark". I was horrified at the very thought of this and put my Bible down. The ark was the only means of salvation and the possibility of Noah being in the ark without Yah Veh Elohim was just a horrifying thought for me. What if I was told to go and do something? I came to the conclusion I would flatly refuse.

I then found a KJV and read, "And Elohim said to Noah come into the ark". My joy reached epic heights and the words, 'I will never leave you nor forsake you', became ingrained in me.

...and then you repay God by telling people He personally saved that they are still condemned.
I have a powerful testimony, and I see exactly your blindness and blasphemy.

Eagles Wings

As you probably already know, EW is a Calvinist and she believes in OSAS.
As you probably know, the Reformed describe this biblical truth as perseverance of the saints, by/through/with the preservation of God.

Christ does not lose a single soul that He suffered and died for at Calvary.

Reactions: Lon

God's Truth

As you probably know, the Reformed describe this biblical truth as perseverance of the saints, by/through/with the preservation of God.

Christ does not lose a single soul that He suffered and died for at Calvary.

I know what the reformed teach.
Jesus warns us for a reason.

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; so that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I look to the life of David for an example of one who sinned grievously and yet was always beloved of God.

I believe once regenerated one does not become ungenerated due to their behavior.

Regeneration is given by God and we are kept by God for eternity.

Romans 8:35-39

Note - not any living created thing

This includes mankind.

I rest in Christ, while obeying and doing the works He planned for me to do from the foundation of creation.
(Ephesians 2:8-10)

If David did not repent of his sins, he will not be loved by the Father.

God does not approve of lip servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.