Former Vice President Joe Biden had sharp words of advice for President Trump

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
I'm thinking that when someone hugs a kid, and the parents smile with pride, it's a little different than Trump's idea of "you can grab them by (bleep) and they let you."

But I suppose there are those who don't see any difference.

GM's comments are a symptom of the evangelical blinders that such people are now required to put on.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Perhaps "Uncle Joe" will have to stand in line behind "Mad Maxine Waters" if he plans to throw his hat into the ring for 2020? Waters has stated that; "If the Millennials want me to run in 2020, I will accommodate them." Not a bad promise coming from a woman who will be in her 80s when the election takes place. Possibly she could run the country from her "Nursing Home?" No doubt if Biden were to win the Presidency, he'd run the country like a top salesman at a really "chintzy" used car lot. If Elizabeth "Pochahantas" Warren were to win, she could "stave off" a war with North Korea by pounding the "War Drums" very loud? And, last but not least, if Nancy Pelosi were to run and win, she might be able to afford Dentures that wouldn't float around her mouth like a fish with a bad case of Vertigo.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Perhaps "Uncle Joe" will have to stand in line behind "Mad Maxine Waters" if he plans to throw his hat into the ring for 2020? Waters has stated that; "If the Millennials want me to run in 2020, I will accommodate them." Not a bad promise coming from a woman who will be in her 80s when the election takes place. Possibly she could run the country from her "Nursing Home?" No doubt if Biden were to win the Presidency, he'd run the country like a top salesman at a really "chintzy" used car lot. If Elizabeth "Pochahantas" Warren were to win, she could "stave off" a war with North Korea by pounding the "War Drums" very loud? And, last but not least, if Nancy Pelosi were to run and win, she might be able to afford Dentures that wouldn't float around her mouth like a fish with a bad case of Vertigo.

What is your issue with the "salesman" theme? What do you think your lover boy Trump is? But he does not sell anything other than this "brand". Nothing of substance.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Joe Biden's advice to Trump:
"Grow up."

Trump defenders:
"Yahbut...yahbut...yahbut..."

Maybe they should be listening to Uncle Joe, too.

zzub

BANNED
Banned
That's fine advice coming from a guy who can't even practice 'self-control' when it comes to keeping his hands off of any female between the ages of eight through eighty. Uncle Joe has a problem with inappropriate touching of females of all ages and everybody is aware of it. Eventually, it may just be his 'downfall.' He's also known for his rather 'foul mouth,' especially the use of a particular four-letter word.

Eighty ?

zzub

BANNED
Banned
28/01/2018 23:06 GMT

Donald Trump Tells Piers Morgan
: I Get 'So Much Fanmail' From The UK

'They love my sense of security'.

Donald Trump has suggested he is more popular in the UK than many think, telling ITV he gets “so much fanmail” from the country.

In an interview broadcast on the station on Sunday night, Piers Morgan asked the US President about the opposition to his visit to the UK, which has been postponed against fears of protest.

But the President suggested his approval rating in the UK is high.

Trump: “I think it’s good. I think I’m very popular in your country.”

Morgan: “Let’s not be too hasty, Mr President.”

Trump went on: “I know, but I believe that. I really do. I believe that.

“I get so much fanmail from people in your country. They love my sense of security. They love what I’m saying about many different things.

“I own the great Turnberry and other things in your country. Turnberry in Scotland. And I’m getting tremendous ... I mean, we get tremendous support from people in the UK.”

Morgan suggested, opposition politicians - including Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn and Sadiq Khan, the London Mayor - have been critical of Trump.

“I don’t know the man,” responded Trump, seemingly about Corbyn.

He added: “Well, that’s their problem. I mean, if they don’t, I could very nicely stay home.”

In a wide-ranging interview, Trump appeared to offer an apology for his re-tweeting Britain First, suggested he tweets from his bed, and made clear he is not a feminist.

He added: “I know the British people and understand them. They don’t want people coming from all over the world into Britain, they don’t know anything about these people.”

Trump needs to understand FAKE

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
GM's comments are a symptom of the evangelical blinders that such people are now required to put on.

Not required ... but rather chosen. The *moral majority* has lost the "moral" and they did so willingly by endorsing the guy who Putin put into the office of presidency and continuing to utilize the false banter of "fake news".

zzub

BANNED
Banned
The button we know about on the President's Desk summons a valet with a Diet Coke, but doesn't launch a nuclear missile.

What if Donald Trump gets confused with the nuclear war button on his desk with the someone get me a Diet Coke button on his desk?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
JAN 2018

Former Vice President Joe Biden had sharp words of advice for President Trump Wednesday.

"Grow up.

Stop focusing everything through the prism of me," Biden told a sold-out crowd at the Orpheum Theater in downtown Los Angeles.

"The childish behavior of 'My button's bigger than your button.' It's not just ridiculously funny, it's dangerous."

Biden ... still as awesome as ever! Biden/Harris 2020.

Arthur Brain

Excellent "Pictorial Evidence."

"Pictorial evidence" of what? Not seeing the sexual groping and again, where are the allegations and complaints against Biden? Seem to be drawing blank on that GM...

The thing is, if Biden were guilty of any sort of sexual harassment then I'd have no problem in him being publicly held accountable for it. You on the other hand simply waive off all of the allegations and evidence as regards Trump, including his own admissions caught on tape and still venerate the crank. I suppose sexual assault only really matters when the guy doesn't speak the "right" politics eh?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I suppose sexual assault only really matters when the guy doesn't speak the "right" politics eh?

Interesting, isn't it? Obama and Biden were both above reproach when it came to sexual morality. No multiple affairs, faithful husbands. No scandals. Multiple law suits. America has gone from upstanding, moral and well-respected leaders to ... the Putin Puppet and his Little Mini-me.

Arthur Brain

Interesting, isn't it? Obama and Biden were both above reproach when it came to sexual morality. No multiple affairs, faithful husbands. No scandals. Multiple law suits. America has gone from upstanding, moral and well-respected leaders to ... the Putin Puppet and his Little Mini-me.

It's telling, that's for sure. From the horses mouth itself, Trump has boasted about his groping but hey, no big deal apparently. If Obama or any other "leftist" had been caught saying the likes of Trump on that "access Hollywood" tape the far right zealots on here would have been all over it like flies on crap.

WizardofOz

That's fine advice coming from a guy who can't even practice 'self-control' when it comes to keeping his hands off of any female between the ages of eight through eighty. Uncle Joe has a problem with inappropriate touching of females of all ages and everybody is aware of it. Eventually, it may just be his 'downfall.' He's also known for his rather 'foul mouth,' especially the use of a particular four-letter word.

How many women have accused Biden of saying or doing anything inappropriate? :think:
How many women have accused Trump of saying or doing anything inappropriate? :think:

It's a simple question. Should I use crayons or do you understand what I am asking?

Jerry Shugart

I suppose sexual assault only really matters when the guy doesn't speak the "right" politics eh?

The Demos are the very worst offenders, as witnessed by their defense of the serial rapist and husband of Hillary!

You people are a joke and have absolutely no credibility in regard to this subject!

Arthur Brain

The Demos are the very worst offenders, as witnessed by their defense of the serial rapist and husband of Hillary!

You people are a joke and have absolutely no credibility in regard to this subject!

I've no time for anyone guilty of sexual assault whatever their politics. You on the other hand give that groping cretin in the WH a free pass so shove your pompous double standards where the sun don't shine Jerry.

Arthur Brain

How many women have accused Biden of saying or doing anything inappropriate? :think:
How many women have accused Trump of saying or doing anything inappropriate? :think:

It's a simple question. Should I use crayons or do you understand what I am asking?

What's more the "pictorial evidence" of Biden "groping" constitutes photographs obviously taken in public view at public events.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What's more the "pictorial evidence" of Biden "groping" constitutes photographs obviously taken in public view at public events.

That's the "Genius" of 'Uncle Joe.' He does EVERYTHING in public. He desires EVERYONE to know how he appreciates females from 8 to 80. You might say; he's an equal opportunity offender. I'm telling you, it's pure Genius.