Former Vice President Joe Biden had sharp words of advice for President Trump

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
854baadc1798d5ee4e68145e830563d8.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
As I said, I'm not that fond of Biden, but he does seem to make all the right people hyperventilate.
Trump is a gentleman compared to creepy uncle Joe. I hope he runs in 2020, the dems deserve it. Maybe Bernie or Elizabeth. Or Kanye or Zuckerburg. Probably Oprah though. Still no clear candidate for the libs, many of whom are seeing the dead end path ahead.

Arthur Brain

Trump is a gentleman compared to creepy uncle Joe. I hope he runs in 2020, the dems deserve it. Maybe Bernie or Elizabeth. Or Kanye or Zuckerburg. Probably Oprah though. Still no clear candidate for the libs, many of whom are seeing the dead end path ahead.

Numerous allegations against Trump. The "Access Hollywood" tape. Don't sound like much of a gentleman to me Pat. Evidence for sexual misconduct for Biden?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Numerous allegations against Trump. The "Access Hollywood" tape. Don't sound like much of a gentleman to me Pat. Evidence for sexual misconduct for Biden?

Several pictures of Biden hugging people. Hugging is, in their way of thinking, perverted. On the other hand, they think sexual assault is normal male behavior.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Several pictures of Biden hugging people. Hugging is, in their way of thinking, perverted. On the other hand, they think sexual assault is normal male behavior.

d0ed69c32ea2d0f1443a896363b13b75.jpg

Just look at him! Reprehensible! Sly dog uncle joe you rock buddy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Can’t wait for the debates Trump vs “Gropin’ Joe Bidenlustky” Hahahaha

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

It doesn’t matter. Trump never claimed to be an angel. Biden did.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

As we all know, there is absolutely none. Biden, while not perfect, is an absolute saint compared to what we currently have. Hopefully he will run in our next election. Then again, outside of ousting Trump, there really isn't a very high bar to qualify for being the next Dem to run for POTUS. All of our past presidents look like saints as compared to the guy that Putin put in office.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
As we all know, there is absolutely none. Biden, while not perfect, is an absolute saint compared to what we currently have. Hopefully he will run in our next election. Then again, outside of ousting Trump, there really isn't a very high bar to qualify for being the next Dem to run for POTUS. All of our past presidents look like saints as compared to the guy that Putin put in office.

d905b92e2afe71debcb01684785e35ac.jpg

He got skeletons