ECT Forgiving and Forgiveness

heir

TOL Subscriber
There is no part of the Bible that is not true and valid for all.
It's all for us, but it's not all to us!

Demonstration:

This truth was not written to us, but is for our learning: Matthew 10:22 KJV.

We don't have to endure to the end to be saved! When we trust the Lord for salvation believing the gospel of the grace of God (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) we are saved!

This truth is not written to us, is not true about us, nor is it how we are accepted, but is for our learning:

Acts 10:35 But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

This truth is written to us, is true about us (the saved) and is how we are accepted:

Titus 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Every jot and tittle of God's Word is for God's people and no created being of God has the right or the ability to dispute Him.
Now, what did you go and do that for? Why did you change what the verse actually says:

Matthew 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

It means what it says, but again, it is not said TO us. We live in the but now (a parenthesis) where the righteousness of God without the law is manifested! It is a time when what Christ accomplished by His faith and finished work is available unto all and upon all them that believe!

Romans 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Romans 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

The gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) is the key to "getting it" (the righteousness of God) upon you! It is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16-17 KJV and at the time Paul wrote Romans it was sent to the Jew first and also to the Greek, but today, in due time, to all men 1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV). Get it!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's all for us, but it's not all to us!

Demonstration:

This truth was not written to us, but is for our learning: Matthew 10:22 KJV.

We don't have to endure to the end to be saved! When we trust the Lord for salvation believing the gospel of the grace of God (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) we are saved!

This truth is not written to us, is not true about us, nor is it how we are accepted, but is for our learning:

Acts 10:35 But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

This truth is written to us, is true about us (the saved) and is how we are accepted:

Titus 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Now, what did you go and do that for? Why did you change what the verse actually says:

Matthew 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

It means what it says, but again, it is not said TO us. We live in the but now (a parenthesis) where the righteousness of God without the law is manifested! It is a time when what Christ accomplished by His faith and finished work is available unto all and upon all them that believe!

Romans 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Romans 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

The gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) is the key to "getting it" (the righteousness of God) upon you! It is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16-17 KJV and at the time Paul wrote Romans it was sent to the Jew first and also to the Greek, but today, in due time, to all men 1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV). Get it!

Amen.

Danoh

Heir; just to bust your chops; Peter relates that Paul had "written unto" them.

I understand that to be a reference to their version of "all to us, but not all for us, nor all about us, lol

heir

TOL Subscriber
Heir; just to bust your chops; Peter relates that Paul had "written unto" them.

I understand that to be a reference to their version of "all to us, but not all for us, nor all about us, lol
No doubt some who had heard Paul's preaching had left him and returned to their roots, so to speak (Galatians 2:13 KJV, 2 Timothy 4:10 KJV) to the hearing of Peter (2 Peter 3:15 KJV). We know this is true because Paul did NOT preach where Christ was named lest he build on another man's foundation (Romans 15:20 KJV), but way to play tetty bear's card. pfft. :p

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Oh, be nice; this place was obviously her home.

She will miss this place, as she had a real passion for the Word; that was evident in many of her posts.

She just could not put it together right; while believing she had.

I'll miss her passion for the Word.

The best to you GT; hope to see you in Glory, one day.

Hope we will have gotten through to you.

Sincerely,

Danoh

Romans 5:8

She does not have any respect for God's word at all...not an atom.

Danoh

No doubt some who had heard Paul's preaching had left him and returned to their roots, so to speak (Galatians 2:13 KJV, 2 Timothy 4:10 KJV) to the hearing of Peter (2 Peter 3:15 KJV). We know this is true because Paul did NOT preach where Christ was named lest he build on another man's foundation (Romans 15:20 KJV), but way to play tetty bear's card. pfft. :p

Lol

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You mean to the 11 remaining Disciples. Those who had been with Him from the beginning. That isn't you. I know it's hard to accept that you were not there and don't have a clue about what our Lord was talking about when He spoke of the True Vine.

But, since you like to pick out verses where you can read "loss of salvation" where it isn't there, how about you pick one that speaks of what God IS ABLE TO DO instead of what YOU might possibly sorta be able or unable to do? Like this one....

Jude 1:24-25
Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.​

Joh 15:1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
Joh 15:2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
Joh 15:3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
Joh 15:4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
Joh 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
Joh 15:6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

The key word is abide being something the believer must do in order to bear fruit.

Jesus would not have said this if there was no danger of believers refusing to abide.

The Lord being able, still requires our ongoing consent.

Many draw back, which is why Jesus also said--

Luk 9:62 And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

--

Heb 10:24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:
Heb 10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
Heb 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
Heb 10:27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
Heb 10:28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
Heb 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

Heb 10:30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.

Paul said--

Act 20:29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.
Act 20:30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.
Act 20:31 Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.

LA

heir

TOL Subscriber
IMJ, you have stated that: "I'm not a troublemaker." However, you are! Big time.

most definitely. She is actually trying to get others to believe that I don't believe all scripture because I recognize that while all of the Bible is for us, it's not all to us.

how :kookoo: of her

Last edited:

heir

TOL Subscriber
Didn't you post here that I would be better off following Heir in terms of her understanding of Scripture?
follow Paul!

1 Corinthians 4:15 For though ye have ten thousand instructers in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.

1 Corinthians 4:16 Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.

heir

TOL Subscriber
But, you won't listen and that's why you're still wandering around in the wilderness.
She asked how to 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV and I showed her only to have her reject it. She refuses to be taught by 1 Corinthians 2:13 KJV and instead resists the truth (2 Timothy 3:8 KJV).

heir

TOL Subscriber
Oh, so you don't believe Revelation is written to the BoC either?

What was it Knight posted?..."This particular forum will be dedicated to debating biblical issues without debating the legitimacy of the Bible itself." Isn't Revelation a legitimate book of the Bible? What elder of the Body would deny the revelation of Yeshua from God to His servants? Very odd.
Who here has said that the Revelation is NOT a part of all scripture (2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV). Show us! Let's see it! Put up or shut up. This is your your lame attempt at discrediting those who 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV.