ECT Forgiving and Forgiveness

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Paul wasn't the same as you or God's UNtruth. He was a member of the body of Christ. He knew the RISEN Lord and followed Him. You two are still under bondage to the law of commandments. IF you do this, you shall live. IF you do that, you shall not come under judgement. There are a whole lot of those "this and thats" and you guys would have to keep all of them. So sad....you don't and we can see that you don't.

True

glorydaz

It is perverse for you to tell others they must keep the commandments to be saved.

God's UNtruth is doing satan's job for him.

What better way to keep people from turning to the Lord for salvation? Everyone knows they can't keep all the commandments....especially after the Lord came and explained exactly what that meant. They had to be perfect as the Father in Heaven is perfect. Not even have one bad thought. God's UNtruth is hard at work as an enemy of the cross. She should be limited to posting in the Back Alley.

Daniel1611

GT claims to be sinless because of her own obedience, not because of Christ's obedience...His work on the cross. That's where she goes wrong. The problem is it makes her dead wrong.

GT is a works salvationist and is not saved. I hope she gets saved though.

heir

TOL Subscriber
If someone is a wrongdoer, can they still be saved?

1 Corinthians 6:9
Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men
1 Corinthians 6:9-11 KJV is a syllogism. Verse 9 says it is the unrighteous (key to understanding what Paul is saying here) that shall not inherit the kingdom of God and lists the things which the unrighteous were identified as, but the conclusion (the good news to those in the BoC) is VERSE 11! You leave verse 11 out because you want salvation to be about what we do or don't do, but it's NOT!

1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

1 Corinthians 6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

1 Corinthians 6:11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Those in the Body of Christ are not "unrighteous", but have the righteousness of God upon us!

Romans 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Romans 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

Do you have the righteousness of God upon you?

heir

TOL Subscriber
If someone is a wrongdoer, can they still be saved?
God will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth (1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV), so the answer is yes! ANYONE can be saved today!

Romans 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

Daniel1611

Yep, as is anyone who perverts the gospel of Christ by adding a requirement to salvation.

Galatians 5:9 A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.

Amen heir. Works salvationist are a big faction on TOL apparently. But those of us who believe the real Gospel cannot back down and let them take over. Even if we disagree on other doctrine, the Gospel is the power of God into salvation and it needs to be the real Gospel.

God's Truth

Get a KJ Bible, woman!

1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

There's not one "unrighteous" in the Body of Christ (1 Corinthians 6:11 KJV)!

We can use the KJV.

So now tell me, can I be a fornicator or an adulterer and still inherit the kingdom of God?

God's Truth

You preach another Jesus.

I preach what Jesus says and you say I preach another Jesus.

You are the one who preaches another Jesus.

When Jesus walked the earth he said believe and repent of your sins.

That is the Jesus I preach.

You preach another Jesus.

God's Truth

God's UNtruth is doing satan's job for him.

What better way to keep people from turning to the Lord for salvation? Everyone knows they can't keep all the commandments....especially after the Lord came and explained exactly what that meant. They had to be perfect as the Father in Heaven is perfect. Not even have one bad thought. God's UNtruth is hard at work as an enemy of the cross. She should be limited to posting in the Back Alley.

It is not evil to preach obedience to Christ.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
We can use the KJV.

So now tell me, can I be a fornicator or an adulterer and still inherit the kingdom of God?

Why do you continually obsess on those things?

Col 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
Col 3:2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
Col 3:3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

God's Truth

GT is sinless, dont you know that?

Glorydaz and many others here think they are sinless too. However, I believe I am sinless because Jesus washed away my sins, and I obey Jesus. Glorydaz says she is sinless, and that even when she sins she is sinless.

You show you just do not know enough.

God's Truth

Why do you continually obsess on those things?

Col 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
Col 3:2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
Col 3:3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

Why do you go against what Paul says and do not acknowledge the truth that adulterers, fornicators, etc., will NOT inherit the kingdom?