ECT Forgiving and Forgiveness

IMJerusha

It means you are an accuser and false witness.

I said to obey and live the Lord's prayer.

You live your life disobeying God, for you are a Catholic.

You do what God hates and what Jesus says not to do.

Don't harden your heart to what I am saying.

Even Catholic priests have repented of the Catholic religion and have come to a knowledge of the truth.

So, how is this not accusation on your part? I think this is an honest question.
How is this not you usurping God's authority? I think this is an honest question.
Doesn't God have the right to reach people where He sees fit? I think this is an honest question.
How do you see into this man's heart when only God can see into mens hearts? I think this is an honest question.
What makes you an example of exemplary faith that one shouldn't harden their heart to your words? I think this is an honest question.

IMJerusha

Your denial of what you are doing is no defense.

Why should I have to defend myself? I answer your questions. Is there some reason you won't answer mine...or Chrys' for that matter? I mean, seriously, all we're doing is trying to have a discussion and you swing from either taking offense to offering offense. Can't you just discuss?

Danoh

You should be living the Lord's Prayer.

Believe me, if you live long enough to see the hour of temptation this entire planet will see that every aspect of that prayer is actually about, you will be living that prayer.

Than again, maybe not, that hour will come upon those who did not love this hour's present, Mystery truth, and you don't even know what it is - you're still stuck in all that aspect of Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and Early Acts that is now on hold.

Romans 11:

25. For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles
be come in.
26. And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
27. For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
28. As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father’s sakes.
29. For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

Pray that prayer all you want; yours will only be "vain repetitions."

Fact is, its hour is on hold "til the fulness of the Gentiles be come in."

Fact is, it will be the means by which "all Israel - that is Israel - will be saved... thy kingdom come, thy will be done in earth, as in heaven."

For as He told that amazing but stubborn people in Luke 13:

34. O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee;
how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not!
35. Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

When is that? When He roars out of Zion to deliver those of them from the horrible "hour of temptation... from [the] evil [one]..." who "live that prayer" during said hour, Matthew 23; Revelation 3.

IMJerusha

Believe me, if you live long enough to see the hour of temptation this entire planet will see that every aspect of that prayer is actually about, you will be living that prayer.

Than again, maybe not, that hour will come upon those who did not love this hour's present, Mystery truth, and you don't even know what it is - you're still stuck in all that aspect of Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and Early Acts that is now on hold.

Romans 11:

25. For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles
be come in.
26. And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
28. As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father’s sakes.
29. For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

Fact is, it will be the means by which "all Israel - that is Israel - will be saved... thy kingdom come, thy will be done in earth, as in heaven."

34. O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee;
how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not!
35. Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

When is that? When He roars out of Zion to deliver those of them from the horrible "hour of temptation... from [the] evil [one]..." who "live that prayer" during said hour, Matthew 23; Revelation 3.

I wouldn't exactly think that Yeshua was referring to all the Jews. Jerusalem held a lot of Gentiles and a lot of Gentiles were believers/adherents to the Law and part of Israel, hence Paul's words "Israel has experienced a hardening in part." I'm wondering if anyone has given any thought to the fact that there were a lot of adherent Gentile members of Israel who didn't accept Yeshua?

And isn't it sort of tough to declare knowledge of ones heart when only God has that knowledge, ie. "Pray that prayer all you want; yours will only be 'vain repetitions.'?"

God's Truth

Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, and early Acts do not keep us from God’s Truth.

The fullness of the Gentiles has come in. We all must be saved now by belief and obedience to Jesus Christ.

When Jesus comes again, IT WILL NOT BE TO BEAR SIN; you had better be obeying Jesus when he comes, because he will not come to bear sin. That is a warning for all.

achduke

The fullness of the Gentiles has come in. We all must be saved now by belief and obedience to Jesus Christ.

When Jesus comes again, IT WILL NOT BE TO BEAR SIN; you had better be obeying Jesus when he comes, because he will not come to bear sin. That is a warning for all.

That is not what the bible says. The house of Israel has not come home yet. The house of Israel are considered as Gentiles or out of covenant but God says in the end he will bring them home.

God's Truth

That is not what the bible says. The house of Israel has not come home yet. The house of Israel are considered as Gentiles or out of covenant but God says in the end he will bring them home.

God has bound all to disobedience. All must come to God now through Jesus. You are badly mistaken not knowing the power of God or the scriptures.

achduke

Don't you know God has BOUND ALL TO DISOBEDINCE?

You talk and talk but barely ever post scripture. Please post some scripture.

Eze 37:22 "and I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all; they shall no longer be two nations, nor shall they ever be divided into two kingdoms again.

Has this happened?

Danoh

I wouldn't exactly think that Yeshua was referring to all the Jews. Jerusalem held a lot of Gentiles and a lot of Gentiles were believers/adherents to the Law and part of Israel, hence Paul's words "Israel has experienced a hardening in part." I'm wondering if anyone has given any thought to the fact that there were a lot of adherent Gentile members of Israel who didn't accept Yeshua?

And isn't it sort of tough to declare knowledge of ones heart when only God has that knowledge, ie. "Pray that prayer all you want; yours will only be 'vain repetitions.'?"

I meant "all [believing] Israel" per Romans 11. And I was dealing with that; not with those Gentiles that will come under that, at that time, Matthew 25.

Isaiah 59:

20. And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the LORD.
21. As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the LORD; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth
of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the LORD, from henceforth and for ever.

That is this here - Acts 1:

6. When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?

That was/is to be this here - Acts 3:

19. Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.
20. And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:
21. Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.
22. For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.
23. And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.

But this was the sum up of Israel's response - Acts 7:

51. Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.
52. Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers:
53. Who have received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept it.
54. When they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they gnashed on him with their teeth.
55. But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,
56. And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

Why was He standing?

Zephaniah 3:

8. Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the LORD, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy.

But instead, He saved Israel's chief sinner against him, and related through him that that was now on hold.

How long?

Romans 11:

be come in.

And, no, it is not tough to declare another's heart where theirs has been a consistent insistence on error no matter what Scripture is pointed out to them.

The real error is a failure to understand why He raised up not only a new, unexpected, one too many Apostles to Israel's already existing Twelve, but why an Apostle of Israel's very enemies - the Gentiles.

Why another Apostle? To what intent and purpose "hid in God, from ages and from generations"? Eph. 3.

Because there were two falls; not one. One on earth, one prior to that one in the Heavenlies - Isaiah 14's "How art thou fallen," etc.

Two realms in need of being reconciled back unto the Father through the Son by the Spirit in an agency for each realm.

Ephesians 1:

10. That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

Colossians 1:

16. For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were
created by him, and for him:
17. And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

19. For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;
20. And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Two Agencies - Ephesians 3:

15. Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,

Danoh

You are off-base on all that for the same reason you are so often off-base.

You read into things.

What I said was "you're still stuck in all that aspect of Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and Early Acts that is now on hold.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Jesus taught that forgiveness is reciprocal. To the extent we forgive ourselves and others, to that same extent we too shall be forgiven.